family issue

Naldia
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

family issue

Post by Naldia »

:( Sorry if i posted this in wrong section also ill try my best to make it short!

The problem with my mother and little sister(17 YO) feels like there is some wall cant breach it, due to my sister accident injuring her back. Really caused my mother to change and to smother her nonstop, takes my sister verbal and physical abuse for the past 3 years plus taking advantage of mother =/.

I want to slap the shit out of my sister rage at her shit is not acceptable to me, which makes my mother angry at me and asks me to let go of it and never argue just be awesome sister to her and to also let her verbal abuse me??

I couldn’t comply so I ended up not talking to both of them just infuriates me my mother refusing to let others interfere just accepts the abuse so openly.
Feels like she doesn’t acknowledge me trying to help just dismiss everything …I don’t know what to do im sick of this issue how long will it last how long?? until my mother ends up in the hospital??My siblings don’t even wanna interfere at all they are done from both of them.
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: family issue

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

And to me it seems as though you should follow in your sibilings footsteps. A mothers love for her child is really hard to break, and even though you are also her child she might feel like she owes something to your sister, or might feel just plain sorry for what she has gone though. Don't get me wrong it doesn't give your sister the right to be a little shit but in your current situation I don't think there is much you could do unless you caught her hitting your mother or assaulting her and then call the cops (drastic but one way to give your sister a reality check, although that would only work if your mom agrees with it).

Return to “Family”