Sarah's Coronavirus Day: Trains all of the time, Isolates some of the time - Part 15

malpowell
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Coronavirus Day: Trains all of the time, Isolates some of the time - Part 15

Post by malpowell »

Speaking of abs...
I find the contrast between Cass and Sarah an obvious indicator of how unqualified and dangerous Sarah's message is.
Read her full post here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

malpowell
Learner
Learner

Re: Sarah's Coronavirus Day: Trains all of the time, Isolates some of the time - Part 15

Post by malpowell »

Frenchpolly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frenchpolly »

peridoe wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:10 am
i HaRdLy EvEr TrAiN aBs.

Screenshot_20200506-132212_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200506-082726_Instagram.jpg
OMG during 'AdD breaks' really?? She's so stupid it hurts.

plantlover_
Learner
Learner

Post by plantlover_ »

does anyone else wonder literally who is going to go to their wedding? I believe that Kurt has a handle of friends but whenever Sarah gets asked about her sQuAd she always just says Tanika and her family.

SleepInTheHeat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SleepInTheHeat »

elsa43 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:07 am
Is he taking the piss....

Looks like d*ck and balls :rofl:
That's probably exactly what he was trying to do. He's a 30yr old child, dick and fart jokes would be the bulk of his humour.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

I MaKe EvErYtHiNg FrOm ScRaTcH [subtext, because I'm a health queen and the rest of you are fat lazy slobs]:
*opens packet of pre-chopped vegetables*
*opens packet of vermiSELLY noodles*
*opens jar of pasta sauce*
*adds sloppy mess to a single bowl served in the middle of the table with 2x forks*
"AnD vOiLa! ThIs Is GoInG iN mY cOoKiNg PrOjEcT!'

elsa43
Lurker
Lurker

Post by elsa43 »

SleepInTheHeat wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:07 pm
elsa43 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:07 am
Is he taking the piss....

Looks like d*ck and balls :rofl:
That's probably exactly what he was trying to do. He's a 30yr old child, dick and fart jokes would be the bulk of his humour.
Of course he would... sigh

Why are they so immature

FoxxyCleopatra
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxxyCleopatra »

Did you guys see her story this morning? Standing in front of the mirror with a caption “w e d n e s d a y”

..... it’s actually Thursday Sezzy. Good try though!

_nee123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _nee123 »

FoxxyCleopatra wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 11:45 pm
Did you guys see her story this morning? Standing in front of the mirror with a caption “w e d n e s d a y”

..... it’s actually Thursday Sezzy. Good try though!
I don’t think there’s been a week gone by when she hasn’t gotten the day of the week wrong at least once in her stories. This comes 2 days after she was talking about how ExtReMlY oRGaNiSEd she is 🙄

Post by Guest »

I’ve been reading these threads for a long time and never ever posted before but she’s really getting on my nerves... did any of you guys listen to their Latest podcast? Saying that everyone they know is getting fit and enjoying quarantine to get things done just shows how oblivious they are. I’m in a very comfortable position where I can stay safe at home and still get my salary but most people aren’t, and the last thing they think about right now is to work out! Idk just rubs me the wrong way that they seem incapable of seeing how hard this time is for some (most) of the population and think it’s almost a good thing that people are taking “time off” to work on their physique... Also, I think one of their secret projects in the future will be a planner or journal of some sort. She talked about it on her instastories and their podcast, so I reckon they are doing something like that soon... anyway, I’m so glad I found this forum over a year ago, it was really eye opening!

Trynbethatgal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Trynbethatgal »

Oooo that new rip off activewear line makes me so mad. As everyone else has stated it’s a total PE nation rip off. I own two PE nation leggings and SF x WF could never make anything up to that standard. It also looks like she’s taken “inspiration” from the most recent Steve Cook x Gym Shark line - dark camo anyone? I seriously hope Pip or someone else comes for her, if not we definitely will.

I’m also finding her more and more rude and unrelatable. A lot of us are already struggling with simple day to day tasks and other mental health issues. Don’t push your 4 workouts a day or terrible food habits on your “squad”, many of which are probably also struggling through this lockdown. It’s not a competition on who can get the most ShREdDed when there’s a global pandemic. If you want to do a work out, cool it’s great to move your body. But if you are upset and anxious and want to watch a Disney movie, that’s awesome too. I’m worried that her sheep are going to think they have to all have to eat watery gross pale food and train multiple times a day to amount to something that resembles Sez

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

I’m enjoying that when her stans are commenting about her about her hair they’re asking “what happened to it”, I hope the negative connotation is annoying her. It looks so messy and gross. Really helps with her ‘I don’t shower’ look she likes to go for. It’s just looks like she’s taken out a bun and she desperately needs to wash her hair.

bananabread20
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bananabread20 »

Her post stating she spent the entire day filming workouts shows a vid not taken today (her hair is straight in the bun, not curly).. Kurt's stories show him watching Fox alone today.. so my guess is she was out doing something we'd disapprove of like botox/hair/fillers before her activewear shoot

Pearlette
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pearlette »

Did anyone notice in her stories the other day (when she whinged for like 10mins about waking up eArLY i.e. 6am) that she was okay training fasted because she usually does. But she then went on to say that she normally trains at 11am. So what, she doesn’t eat until she’s trained, probably played on her reformer machine and Kurt has come to pick her up and take her back to the apartment? That could be anywhere from 12pm-1pm? So does she skip breakfast completely...
Maybe that’s why her ‘lunch’ is usually avocado on gLuTEN fRreE toast, because it’s actually her first meal of the day.
Omg she just eats soooooo much you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurker9001
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker9001 »

Pearlette wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:30 am
Did anyone notice in her stories the other day (when she whinged for like 10mins about waking up eArLY i.e. 6am) that she was okay training fasted because she usually does. But she then went on to say that she normally trains at 11am. So what, she doesn’t eat until she’s trained, probably played on her reformer machine and Kurt has come to pick her up and take her back to the apartment? That could be anywhere from 12pm-1pm? So does she skip breakfast completely...
Maybe that’s why her ‘lunch’ is usually avocado on gLuTEN fRreE toast, because it’s actually her first meal of the day.
Omg she just eats soooooo much you guys.

Yeah I'm pretty sure she only has coffee then trains and has her first meal at like 1 or 2. She has mentiined this before but not for a while, probably wants to keep it on the low that she is slyly intermittent fasting to try and shred. Would explain her struggle with binging in the afternoons...

peridoe
Learner
Learner

Post by peridoe »

bananabread20 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:28 am
Her post stating she spent the entire day filming workouts shows a vid not taken today (her hair is straight in the bun, not curly).. Kurt's stories show him watching Fox alone today.. so my guess is she was out doing something we'd disapprove of like botox/hair/fillers before her activewear shoot
Kurt's photo is also an old one. He's missing the new tattoo on his right shin/ankle. They are both clearly trying to deceive us today. This should be interesting.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Frenchpolly wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 3:06 pm
peridoe wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:10 am
i HaRdLy EvEr TrAiN aBs.

Screenshot_20200506-132212_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200506-082726_Instagram.jpg
OMG during 'AdD breaks' really?? She's so stupid it hurts.
In Sarah's defense, she's never disclosed an ad so how can we expect her to know how to spell it?

zrin85
Talker
Talker

Post by zrin85 »

Trynbethatgal wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:54 am
Oooo that new rip off activewear line makes me so mad. As everyone else has stated it’s a total PE nation rip off. I own two PE nation leggings and SF x WF could never make anything up to that standard. It also looks like she’s taken “inspiration” from the most recent Steve Cook x Gym Shark line - dark camo anyone? I seriously hope Pip or someone else comes for her, if not we definitely will.

I’m also finding her more and more rude and unrelatable. A lot of us are already struggling with simple day to day tasks and other mental health issues. Don’t push your 4 workouts a day or terrible food habits on your “squad”, many of which are probably also struggling through this lockdown. It’s not a competition on who can get the most ShREdDed when there’s a global pandemic. If you want to do a work out, cool it’s great to move your body. But if you are upset and anxious and want to watch a Disney movie, that’s awesome too. I’m worried that her sheep are going to think they have to all have to eat watery gross pale food and train multiple times a day to amount to something that resembles Sez
Just checked Steve Cook x Gym Shark - honestly I'm in awe that she even copied entire color scheme, along with patters and use of typography. WHAT
Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 13.40.59.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

glitter20
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by glitter20 »

Sarah's stories this morning - no sign of her eating breakfast, but yet another plug for Bodybloom. And a lot of playing with Fox. Seems someone's been reading here again...

HostMalone
Learner
Learner

Post by HostMalone »

bananabread20 wrote:Her post stating she spent the entire day filming workouts shows a vid not taken today (her hair is straight in the bun, not curly).. Kurt's stories show him watching Fox alone today.. so my guess is she was out doing something we'd disapprove of like botox/hair/fillers before her activewear shoot
She got on IG this morning and said she needs to her skincare regime Cos her face is puffy
Is that a common thing after Botox lol?

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”