Sarah's Coronavirus Day: Trains all of the time, Isolates some of the time - Part 15

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Coronavirus Day: Trains all of the time, Isolates some of the time - Part 15

Post by Dontstopmenow »

Sounds fake, but ok 🤷🏼‍♀️
B7422392-D70C-4043-9B22-24C5C8D3BEFC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tato
Debater
Debater

Re: Sarah's Coronavirus Day: Trains all of the time, Isolates some of the time - Part 15

Post by Tato »

Thread suggestion...

Sarah’s day: princess sez wishes she was QUEEN kate

greed_and_gossip1
Learner
Learner

Post by greed_and_gossip1 »

That Mother’s Day post about being busy organizing photo shoots...I can’t imagine how women who are struggling to conceive must be feeling after seeing a post like that. Or the people who couldn’t see their mums today because of travel restrictions. She takes everything for granted. I really wish her privileged bubble would burst!

greed_and_gossip1
Learner
Learner

Post by greed_and_gossip1 »

That Mother’s Day post about being busy organizing photo shoots...I can’t imagine how women who are struggling to conceive must be feeling after seeing a post like that. Or the people who couldn’t see their mums today because of travel restrictions. She takes everything for granted. I really wish her privileged bubble would burst!

Post by Guest »

After watching her stories of them boxing I can't help but notice how insecure she is. I would love to have a partner that was that good at boxing to train with me and give me helpful tips but whenever Kurt says something/corrects her she's all "ok ok ok let's go". Like sis, calm down, listen and try to understand the message so you can get better. Idk, probably nitpicking but for someone who went ooooon and on before about "act confident and no one will question you" she comes out as very very insecure to me...

Alphabean124
Talker
Talker

Post by Alphabean124 »

Her forehead is completely still today lol, but does look like she still has some expression around her eyes (sorry Botox police here) but she has a photoshoot coming up so would explain why she’d try so desperately to get a top up. Must be a home injector as no where in NSW (or the rest of the country) are allowed to operate yet. Nice!

Her attempts at writing deep and meaningful motherly things are so disgustingly cringeworthy and fake.

Stop trying to be as likeable as (Queen) Kate. It’s so transparent.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Lmao she said in her more recent Mother’s Day post that today was “homely.” Probably meant it in the British way, but in America “homely” means unattractive.

TickledPink
Learner
Learner

Post by TickledPink »

saffagirl_14 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:40 am
I’ve never cringed so hard as a I did just now watching Sarah dancing like a toddler performing at a pageant on Toddlers & Tiaras. The animated facial expressions where too much 😂 someone should screenshot and use it as the cover photo for the next thread.
Lol you mean this one on the healthcode? Her High School Musical performance was almost bearable but then she went like this, what was that? Idk it makes her look quite manic.
DE25D873-59B4-4289-B0B4-4B7BDF0A7610.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heyah_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heyah_ »

It annoys the absolute fuck out of me that they are always putting heavy shoes on Fox when he can’t walk!! My son has been walking for months now and struggles in his vans as the bottom of them are heavy for little kids! They are literally taking making him look like a “cool dude” (quote from Kurt every time he dresses him) over his development!

Also anyone who has to constantly say “I’m a chill, simple girl” is, in fact, not a any of those things. And for someone who films and posts everything she has never posted Fox saying “Hi mum”.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

I know her dancing on the Health Code was meant to be a "joke" but it was honestly sooo bad. She's acting like she's someone who can dance but is purposely dancing badly to be funny... no honey, you can't dance, your timing is fucking way off and it's not cute, it's just super embarrassing. For someone who TrAiNeD aS a PrOfEsSiOnAl BaLleRiNa FoR 40 YeARs, you'd think she'd have some rhythm; if I was her old dance teacher I'd be praying she never mentions my name or studio!!

It's so funny to see how triggered Sez is by Kate. Her follow-up mother's day post was clearly "inspired" by Kate's post; Sarah's original "mothers day weekend" post was far more her style - #bossbabe #milf #boujee #werkwerkwerk
But of course after Kate posts something genuine, heartfelt & actually quite beautiful, Sez felt the need to make another post and prove herself again, this time lying about Fox's abilities ("Hi mum" - yeah right!)

ggg1991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ggg1991 »

Just watched some of her tik toks and noticed the one for her swimwear line...
You are not talented if you design clothes/swimwear that aren’t intended for a variety of bodies. I feel for her all her followers that are not a traditional sample size.

Yehhnahh
Debater
Debater

Post by Yehhnahh »

Every other mum on mothers day: im so proud to be your mum, being a mother is amazing etc etc

Sarahs Day: I loved working out today... thats all I wanted 🤦‍♀️

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”