Sarah's 2 Workouts a Day: Disrespecting Kurt, Feelings Getting Hurt - Part 14

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's 2 Workouts a Day: Disrespecting Kurt, Feelings Getting Hurt - Part 14

Post by amzylj_ »

Come on now, nobody was asking what bible you had.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sarah's 2 Workouts a Day: Disrespecting Kurt, Feelings Getting Hurt - Part 14

Post by bwhiteley6 »

Guruangel wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:42 pm
For the lols, I downloaded her e-books off reddit to see if the $80 books she sells actually have anything of substance in them (spoilers, they don't).
I've done each workout on the days she has done them. 6 rounds of each exercise is repetitive and so boring! I am not unfit but I struggled to get through more than two rounds of jump lunges (sounds like she did too lol). I felt incredibly defeated and unfit - I can't imagine what a real "beginner" would feel like. The exercises are basic and boring and essentially just a whole bunch of cardio.

The harmful message she is sending is out of control - rest day means REST, maybe a walk or slow jog, not a different freaking workout. Vulnerable girls are being made to feel like failures because they can't complete a damn "Sweaty Shredder". And we all know it wasn't the jump lunges that gave her the physique, it was the months of heavy lifting before her cutting phase.

I'll repeat what someone previously said - used to enjoy hate watching her, now it is just infuriating!!

can you link us to the reddit thread so i can download to have a looksie too please

gemanon55
Learner
Learner

Post by gemanon55 »

bwhiteley6 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:31 am
Guruangel wrote:
For the lols, I downloaded her e-books off reddit to see if the $80 books she sells actually have anything of substance in them (spoilers, they don't).
I've done each workout on the days she has done them. 6 rounds of each exercise is repetitive and so boring! I am not unfit but I struggled to get through more than two rounds of jump lunges (sounds like she did too lol). I felt incredibly defeated and unfit - I can't imagine what a real "beginner" would feel like. The exercises are basic and boring and essentially just a whole bunch of cardio.

The harmful message she is sending is out of control - rest day means REST, maybe a walk or slow jog, not a different freaking workout. Vulnerable girls are being made to feel like failures because they can't complete a damn "Sweaty Shredder". And we all know it wasn't the jump lunges that gave her the physique, it was the months of heavy lifting before her cutting phase.

I'll repeat what someone previously said - used to enjoy hate watching her, now it is just infuriating!!

can you link us to the reddit thread so i can download to have a looksie too please

Its so easy to find. I literally just googled "Sarah's day ebook" and its like the 4th or 5th link

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

I still can’t get over the fact that she doesn’t change her clothes after working out. GIRL THATS NOT CUTE, or funny. It’s fucking disgusting. You were dripping sweat, probably smell gross, but you’re still in those clothes?
Sometimes I feel bad for Kurt. Her apartment must smell like sweaty body all the damn time 🤢

plantlover_
Learner
Learner

Post by plantlover_ »

everything happens for a reason. Sarah ignoring kurts desires will push him further away. She'll end up with a divorce sooner or later

Casamia2
Learner
Learner

Post by Casamia2 »

Crash & Burn I say! Her adrenals must be taxed to the max, & progesterone so depleted her fertility will be compromised.

Throwing out the balance of hormones by effectively ‘over heating’ the body, raising cortisol to dangerous levels, that leads to inflammation — whereby gut, digestive system & so on.. are all in distress.(Gurgly stomach anyone?!!) These are the things that ‘moderate’ exercise controls.

But this is yet another word missing in her limited vocabulary. She has little knowledge & respect for her own body. Doing ALL the things & being Xtra is no match to the subtle art of self-restraint & compassionate modelling (of behaviour/practices etc)

At this rate, Sissy will be walking down the aisle with a six pack, chest hairs & a beard!
Can’t wait for the photos.

Heyah_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Heyah_ »

A little off topic but i seriously cannot wrap my head around how much effort and how many ingredients she put into the icing for Fox’s cake instead of just using icing sugar? It’s actually beyond ridiculous! All of those ingredients that she used in the whole video would be sooo expensive and her followers would be watching thinking this is the only acceptable way to make a cake as it’s “healthy”!
Although I love that she’s pretty much ran out of all the free stuff loving earth used to send her so now she clearly has to pay for everything now.

Also again, a little off topic but did anyone listen to the podcast they did with “Elsaswholesomelife”? In it Sarah asks her what she snacks on because Sarah thinks it’s a personality trait to be hungry all the time and Ellie?(forget what her real name is sorry) says she doesn’t really snack as she used to back when she was obsessed with eating healthy and had orthorexia but now she eats a healthy balance she doesn’t feel the need to constantly snack. I’m not sure if it was a subtle hint to Sarah about what she thinks about her but oh my gosh it was great that someone told her straight to her face that snacking like that is a result of restriction!

Lacey_123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lacey_123 »

So call me crazy but ISO got me bored. I entered the “healthy banana cake and gross frosting” into MFP and for a normal cake that serves generally 8 people it was 383 calories, in comparison to a green banana cake mix with frosting that was 220 calories, had lower saturated fat, lower carbs and lower protein (no nuts) . From a purely nutrition point of view yes Sarah’s cake is more nutrient dense but from a fat loss point of view it’s way more calorically dense and looks like it tastes disgusting and was dry. I’d much rather have an actual slice of cake and feel satisfied than eat a slice of total disappointment.

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

Fox’s cake was full of 100 ingredients under the idea of being “healthy” but she literally put raw flour in the icicing and artificial sweetener in the mixture. It looked

FOUL

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

The cake was her smoothie in baked form. 3x bananas and a shit tonne of wierd "healthy" supplements to make something that would have barely tasted like banana bread/cake.

Mama_King12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mama_King12 »

Serious question... does she wear her pessary for her prolapse while she has her period? Did you know she has her period? She has her period guys.

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

xmeljayne wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:55 am
I still can’t get over the fact that she doesn’t change her clothes after working out. GIRL THATS NOT CUTE, or funny. It’s fucking disgusting. You were dripping sweat, probably smell gross, but you’re still in those clothes?
Sometimes I feel bad for Kurt. Her apartment must smell like sweaty body all the damn time 🤢
Remember the Vlog about their apartment reeking of Fish and Abby’s piss

peridoe
Learner
Learner

Post by peridoe »

zrin85 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:41 pm
peridoe wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:17 am
Sarahtommy wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:23 am
Why do you think she is so obsessed with sharing her period every time she gets one. Do you think it’s to prove her health? Because most women I know get a period every month and I can’t tell you when. I’m not saying it’s embarrassing or taboo I just don’t understand why it has to be broadcast.

I’ve got mine regular my whole life and I eat wheat, dairy and sugar.
That's probably for our benefit tbh. After all, she can't possibly be over exercising or restricting too much because she's still getting her period so she's healthy.

Not necessarily - it takes a while of exhaustion and malnutrition from over exercising and restricting for you to lose your period. Your body works hard to keep things working and in balance. When the day comes and you lose your period, you know you are in a deep shit and have been for a while.
I realised too late to edit that I worded my comment to sound like I thought she was healthy because she still has her period, when I meant that she probably thinks that. We know she reads here so she knows we call her out on her losing her period all the time. We're all waiting for it to happen again. So her constantly telling us she's got her period is like her saying "See guys, I'm still healthy." She's probably also using that as a guide to tell herself what she's doing is ok. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she even WANTS to lose it, because that will mean her body is back to how it used to be before Fox.

I do agree though, it will take a while before it happens. It's only really been these past few weeks that she's started pushing herself to the extreme and it has been building since she stopped breastfeeding to drop weight for the photoshoot, which was only a few months ago. The time to tell is when she stops telling us she got her period.

krazitired
Lurker
Lurker

Post by krazitired »

Casamia2 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:40 am
Crash & Burn I say! Her adrenals must be taxed to the max, & progesterone so depleted her fertility will be compromised.

Throwing out the balance of hormones by effectively ‘over heating’ the body, raising cortisol to dangerous levels, that leads to inflammation — whereby gut, digestive system & so on.. are all in distress.(Gurgly stomach anyone?!!) These are the things that ‘moderate’ exercise controls.

But this is yet another word missing in her limited vocabulary. She has little knowledge & respect for her own body. Doing ALL the things & being Xtra is no match to the subtle art of self-restraint & compassionate modelling (of behaviour/practices etc)

At this rate, Sissy will be walking down the aisle with a six pack, chest hairs & a beard!
Can’t wait for the photos.
LOL, what are you on about? Do you even understand physiology? You seem to understand endocrinology as much as Sarah understands living a healthy, balanced lifestyle. I get this is a forum to have a go at all of the dumb shit Sarah crows. But you betray yourself and lose credibility when you do the same yourself. Don’t just throw out a few buzz phrases you read on the internet from a naturopathic website.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

Let’s compare a Sarah’s Day mountain climber (from today’s workout stories) to a Kayla Itsines mountain climber (instructional video in feed). Both are screen shots taken from videos.

Even Kaylas bad version looks better than Sarah’s.

Sarah if you’re going to tell people how to exercise, you need to pick up your game and work on your form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PotatoCracker
Learner
Learner

Post by PotatoCracker »

I love how Kayla Itsines’ whole thing is that 28 minutes is all you need to have a decent workout. You don’t (and shouldn’t) push yourself to do a lot more.
Then there’s Sarah who posts her 3 workouts a day and today did what was required from her program and then said she was going to do more because ‘27 minutes isn’t enough for her’.
She has so many issues and she’s now pushing them onto her fangirls.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Guys STOP SHARING THE REDDIT LINK IN PUBLIC

If Sarah does read this thread, she can take legal action against the users who are sharing the guides!

thatfitbxtch
Learner
Learner

Post by thatfitbxtch »

Guruangel wrote:

THIS. I downloaded it too and was very underwhelmed. While it is very aesthetically pleasing, the way the exercises are arranged does not make sense and it obvious she isn’t educated on how to organize a proper workout. I studied exercise science in college and have personal training certs and it is CLEAR that Sarah has no idea how to safely create a well rounded workout. It’s laid out like she thought “how many cardio moves can I put together to be totally wiped out and dying” I truly truly hope her sheep don’t injure themselves trying to be as sHrEdDeD and rEaL as Sarah because this ebook screams injury for beginners

imbadatusernames
Debater
Debater

Post by imbadatusernames »

lovethat4me wrote:Sorry to double post but her workout stories are totally sending the wrong message! It’s irking me so bad.
So she’s running, out of breath, sweating and red faced whilst saying she’s going to keep working out after she finishes today’s workout coz it’s not enough.
Then proceeds to another another circuit that she’s made up and called a “fat burning” round. Fat burning........
She is dangerous and feeds unhealthy mindsets.
I did the workout just to see how hard she was going... I did 2 1.8k runs (because that's the most comprable route I had near me) and finished it still in about 30mins... and I walked at least half of each run. Home girl was booking it for what she filmed but I don't think she ran her whole 1.5k or the time would have been faster, even based off her own calculations of her runs. I also did the extra workout just to see if I could.

For sure sending the wrong message but Sezza should know people will hurt themselves trying to keep up with her. Those extra 2x30 exercises were mostly for her ego and need to overexercise.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

I don't think she ran her whole 1.5k or the time would have been faster
Well I mean when you run like Phoebe you waste a lot of unnecessary energy.

https://giphy.com/gifs/friends-running- ... LKRX7fpclO

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”