Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess - Part 8

Post by cantrelate23 »

etherealheaux wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:48 pm
Reading the sales copy for her La Bang products on their website makes me want to cry. I work in communications and copywriting/sales copy is a biiig part of my job and if I ever brought them anything like that it would get ripped to shreds. Who approved this?? What a lazy campaign.
i went and looked after i saw your comment and WOW. how unprofessional! they've obviously asked her to write the copy, but then it's clear that NOBODY at la bang actually proof read it :roll: there's a grammar error in the first sentence! and paragraphs that randomly stop in the middle? here's an actual quote. it's just totally stops after the "gently...."
If I could EAT a natural body product… it would be my peachy clean sugar scrub exfoliator. OH MY GOODNESS GIRL!! All ceramic tubs within the natural body box smell like coconut lime, but the sugar in this mix just takes it to another level! Peachy clean is the PERFECT exfoliating consistency that gently….
and she has the nerve to put 'sezzy approved' under the important stuff tab.... you and what qualifications sarah :roll: :roll:
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

(opens tab)

"It’s time to celebrate sissy"

(closes tab)

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

cantrelate23 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:35 pm
etherealheaux wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:48 pm
Reading the sales copy for her La Bang products on their website makes me want to cry. I work in communications and copywriting/sales copy is a biiig part of my job and if I ever brought them anything like that it would get ripped to shreds. Who approved this?? What a lazy campaign.
i went and looked after i saw your comment and WOW. how unprofessional! they've obviously asked her to write the copy, but then it's clear that NOBODY at la bang actually proof read it :roll: there's a grammar error in the first sentence! and paragraphs that randomly stop in the middle? here's an actual quote. it's just totally stops after the "gently...."
If I could EAT a natural body product… it would be my peachy clean sugar scrub exfoliator. OH MY GOODNESS GIRL!! All ceramic tubs within the natural body box smell like coconut lime, but the sugar in this mix just takes it to another level! Peachy clean is the PERFECT exfoliating consistency that gently….
and she has the nerve to put 'sezzy approved' under the important stuff tab.... you and what qualifications sarah :roll: :roll:
Omg the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes in that is terrible! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s so hard to read.

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

amzylj_ wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:37 pm

When ‘fussiest/hardest baby ever’ wasn’t as relatable as she thought it would be, quick change and she’ll be the perfect mummy influencer for sure.
Yup. Classic sarah. Always changing narratives to get likes, sympathy or money. And using her baby to do it.

Either way. What the hell is this sentence:“Fox was also ya crying with laughter has he played with kurts moustache and tried tickles abby’s paws.”

It literally sounds like a bad google translate :rofl: HOW is this girl shilling millions. As a brand, it would be so embarrassing to work with someone like that.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

jllns90 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:13 am
amzylj_ wrote:

When ‘fussiest/hardest baby ever’ wasn’t as relatable as she thought it would be, quick change and she’ll be the perfect mummy influencer for sure.
Yup. Classic sarah. Always changing narratives to get likes, sympathy or money. And using her baby to do it.

Either way. What the hell is this sentence:“Fox was also ya crying with laughter has he played with kurts moustache and tried tickles abby’s paws.”

It literally sounds like a bad google translate :rofl: HOW is this girl shilling millions. As a brand, it would be so embarrassing to work with someone like that.
I thought the same thing - first he was a tough baby & even her mother apparently said he was fussy. Now he's an easy going, super happy bubba.
Just like when she was pregnant, he was going to be a big baby like Kurt, then when she had growth issues she changed the narrative & said he's going to be a tiny human, just like her. She's fucking pathological.

And is she actually illiterate? All those mistakes, how EMBARRASSING... If she can't even get a quality description, I hold absolutely no hope for the product itself.

And though at first I didn't mind her ads, upon further reflection they just seem tacky and cheap. That style of comedy works for a product like Poo Pourri because it's a product that masks the smell of literal shit, no-one wants to talk about poo but we can all have a quiet laugh about it. But for the products she's pushing, and the price-point, she would have been better to do something fresh & classy, not something that makes her & her products look like a joke.

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

amzylj_ wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Omg sorry for the double post but I just saw this and wtf that’s not a cookie that looks like cardboard.

OMG those cookies look like they taste like cardboard. Probably why she only ate 3 and not the whole batch.

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:56 am
jllns90 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:13 am
amzylj_ wrote:

I thought the same thing - first he was a tough baby & even her mother apparently said he was fussy. Now he's an easy going, super happy bubba.
Just like when she was pregnant, he was going to be a big baby like Kurt, then when she had growth issues she changed the narrative & said he's going to be a tiny human, just like her. She's fucking pathological.

And is she actually illiterate? All those mistakes, how EMBARRASSING... If she can't even get a quality description, I hold absolutely no hope for the product itself.

And though at first I didn't mind her ads, upon further reflection they just seem tacky and cheap. That style of comedy works for a product like Poo Pourri because it's a product that masks the smell of literal shit, no-one wants to talk about poo but we can all have a quiet laugh about it. But for the products she's pushing, and the price-point, she would have been better to do something fresh & classy, not something that makes her & her products look like a joke.
agreed. while i don't think they were THAT bad (i think they were executed well) there are still things that i hated about it, the main thing being her stupid accent she was putting on and the fact that her descriptions weren't even spell checked. that, coupled with the fact that the entire idea has been done before by many other brands, made it cheap.
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

STILL not using a keep cup. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

They honestly disgust me. Go on guys, give yourself a pat on the back for picking up 3 bits of rubbish, but what about your goddamn coffee cups! I am positive they just dumped the rubbish they collected in the empty bin-slot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

I cannot complain that Kurt picked up rubbish from the beach (hopefully they put it in an actual bin but if they left it in the empty spot no doubt it’ll be picked up when bins are delivered), but to make a big deal out of doing it whilst drinking from take away coffee cups is just hilarious. Also surely sezzy could of picked it up since Kurt already had fox and abbey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Post by Guest »

amzylj_ wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:42 pm
I cannot complain that Kurt picked up rubbish from the beach (hopefully they put it in an actual bin but if they left it in the empty spot no doubt it’ll be picked up when bins are delivered), but to make a big deal out of doing it whilst drinking from take away coffee cups is just hilarious. Also surely sezzy could of picked it up since Kurt already had fox and abbey 🤷🏼‍♀️
pRiNcEsS sezzy does not pick up litter! How dare you! :rofl:

On a more serious note (and aside from the fact that they're not using their keep cups) why the hell does she need to post them doing small things like this? It comes off as "insta pics or it didn't happen". Like, they can't just pick up the trash and put it in the bin- they have to film it to show off how awesome they are! WTF?
You want a medal for doing something most of us do without thinking twice, and without feeling the need to broadcast it to the world? :roll:

Do good deeds quietly, you cretin! Stop being the poser that you are, it's disgusting and it tarnishes the deed all together.

Of course her minions will be all over it, praising them for how wonderful they are, not once considering how arrogant it is to post these things purely for validation, not to mention how hypocritical it is when they're both holding disposable cups! :roll:

Remembering now how she went on and on about a disposable cup making her feel like a grown up because she used to see women on their way to work carrying them and pictured herself doing the same. Then she started begging for a brand to send her pretty baby pink keep cup (because that's such a grown up colour, lol!) so she would be "motivated" to use it. :roll: Then in typical sezzy fashion, she gets gifted several (that the rest of the world has to pay for) and swiftly returns to using the disposable cups because the keep cup doesn't make her feel like she's adulting. :x :x :x
You know what a grown up does Sarah? They use keep cups because it is the environmentally friendly thing to do! A grown up actually sticks to their word when they resolve to use keep cups; they don't spit out platitudes randomly for the 'likes' and then partner with fast fashion brands that create tons of plastic waste!
If you want to feel like an adult, maybe act like one instead of moaning, sulking and begging for freebies all the time, you twat!

Tato
Debater
Debater

Post by Tato »

In her stories the other day she was saying she needs a new phone but always waits until her phones is completely broken before getting a new one and doesn’t want to waste money... is she hinting for a freebie?
And if so, does she pay for anything?!?! 🙄😖

Ktaylor91
Talker
Talker

Post by Ktaylor91 »

GUYS. It's simple. She's found the solution to happiness - just say 'no' to work so you can focus on what's important :))))

Why didn't we think of this..? Who cares about earning a living & paying bills, mortgage/rent etc. :)

How can she shove that crap in people's faces? She does ONE photo shoot over 2 days and she's exhausted. She hasn't got a clue about the real world!

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Wonder how long she’ll leave this comment up? Happy to see at least a few people calling her out. Sad how many of her followers think she’s doing super well because she said she was being environmentally friendly one time and today she made Kurt pick up a couple of bits of trash but obviously having a baby means you only have to do these things 1% of the time.

Tato
Debater
Debater

Post by Tato »

she reminds me of Regina George’s mum.

Post by Guest »

“We try. Soz”
*try to hide the cups on Instagram lol

Post by Guest »

amzylj_ wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:17 am

Someone needs to teach her the difference between taking inspiration from somewhere and straight out copying. The only original thing about her entire product/launch videos is her spelling of ‘shae’ butter (also noticed she’s deleting comments when people call her out for misspelling it).

I’m also confused as to why she’s created a skincare line that’s meant to smell like the stuff you put down your toilet 🤔

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

amzylj_ wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:42 am

Wonder how long she’ll leave this comment up? Happy to see at least a few people calling her out. Sad how many of her followers think she’s doing super well because she said she was being environmentally friendly one time and today she made Kurt pick up a couple of bits of trash but obviously having a baby means you only have to do these things 1% of the time.
Annnnd it's gone.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:34 am
amzylj_ wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:42 am

Annnnd it's gone.
She replied a couple more times before deleting it, telling girls that it was ‘rude to sustainability shame people’ 😂😂 it’s also rude to lie to your followers but that doesn’t seem to be an issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Taylor-tee
Learner
Learner

Post by Taylor-tee »

How is her spelling so bad when phones have..... autocorrect..... only Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”