Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Re: Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by Guest »

Also, can someone please tell me whether the Gypsy Sunglasses that caused all that controversy in the first launch were renamed during this restock? Or did this idiot dig her heels in once more and refuse to change the name?

Tato
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tato »

Hi :D I’m new, I’ve tried to post this a few times, so I’m really sorry if I somehow accidentally post a very similar message more than once :? :?
Did you see her newest recipe post? Another Instagram page called wholesome_lee posted a very similar recipe a few days ago. Do you think she copied it?
Ps. I love this forum :)

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

AliBee wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:20 pm
Raise your hands if you are sick to death of hearing postpartum. Honestly I hate that word so much now.

Sezzy buy the house with the poor service, maybe then you’ll realise there’s more to life than instagram.
Hahaha yes, maybe if she has a house with no service she'll be forced to get off the 'gram and spend time with her baby!
Also in her stories today, why is she trying sooo hard to justify having a rest day, explaining she's not being lazy or a sook, pointing out she only allows herself two walks a day... like get a grip!! She has such an obsession with exercise, it's scary!

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

I wish someone would find the listing for that "dream" house she has found...

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

I think I may have found the house.. it says that it’s double brick upon entry. The inside looks like the kind of thing she would go for. Am I allowed to post the link?

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

I found one but it’s a duplex, I thought she’d mean a stand alone house but I suppose if you are used to apartments a duplex is still almost a house 😆

Ps is there any way to change your user name on here?

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

morgsanderson wrote:I think I may have found the house.. it says that it’s double brick upon entry. The inside looks like the kind of thing she would go for. Am I allowed to post the link?

Chelmsford?

All pretty white and instagrammable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firsttimeposter81
Learner
Learner

Post by Firsttimeposter81 »

She is such a COW!!! Pretty obvious she is creating a cook book so I think this is an entirely genuine question! That 100% shouldn’t be replied with so rudely!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Post the links! It’s not her house just speculation haha

Post by Guest »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:21 am
She is such a COW!!! Pretty obvious she is creating a cook book so I think this is an entirely genuine question! That 100% shouldn’t be replied with so rudely!
Thankfully that follower called her out on her rude response and didn't just cower. Good on her for not taking sezzy's shit. :tu:

Edit: She's already deleted the comment! Touchy, touchy! :rofl:
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black_Mamba
Learner
Learner

Post by Black_Mamba »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
UGh. already checked and it seems like she deleted the thread off the photo. She snaps back with passive aggressive answers and then deletes the criticism when people point out that it's a typical and fair question to ask! It seems like she's snapping more and more at comments that are innocuous than ever before.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by B Bop »

lurking10 wrote:Post the links! It’s not her house just speculation haha

Not sure what morgsanderson found, but the below is the one I found in a quick 1 min search.

https://m.realestate.com.au/property-ho ... -130976226

It would be super exxy though.

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

Or this one maybe. It looks instagrammable too lol

https://m.realestate.com.au/property-ho ... -130818410

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

And another

https://www.domain.com.au/10-redgum-ave ... 2015108634

They are all ‘contact agent’ for the price, which seems like something Sarah would like since she is so freaking famous...in her eyes anyway. Makes it much more exclusive.

I only looked at houses in Cronulla with double brick as a keyword search as someone said it was something she mentioned.

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

B Bop wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:43 am

Not sure what morgsanderson found, but the below is the one I found in a quick 1 min search.

Yep that’s the one I was talking about! I was going to mention the other one you posted aswell but could she really afford iot, that thing would be 5m+ surely

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

morgsanderson wrote:
B Bop wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:43 am

Yep that’s the one I was talking about! I was going to mention the other one you posted aswell but could she really afford iot, that thing would be 5m+ surely

I doubt it, surely she can’t make that much from shilling all her shitty products. The area and size of the properties would be eye watering expensive.

I think it’s more about appearances with her though. Practicality and being a responsible adult fade way into the background.

I can’t see her wanting an older house. Doubt she would want to go to the effort of renovating either.

samsamsamxxoo
Learner
Learner

Post by samsamsamxxoo »

When she first talked about the house I also went online and thought it was the duplex on Chelmsford Ave. If she has enough money to buy that apartment then one of those actual houses so quickly after I will absolutely lose my mind!!!!

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

The outside of the Chelmsford house isn’t very goals. But they’re the only two in her suburb that are double brick so it has to be one of them! The massive one is an auction this weekend, so I don’t think that’s it

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Umm what a BITCH! She might not count macros but did she ever stop to think maybe some of her followers do, and they might like to know as part of their own health journey? Nahhh it's all about Sarah... and of course the fact is she doesn't KNOW the sugar content because she's no doubt ripped this recipe off someone else & hasn't got an actual clue about nutrition so she has absolutely no idea!!

And about the house - I'd be interested to know how either of them are even able to get a mortgage. The banks usually like pay slips etc. Would het/Kurt's parents go guarantor? As if they'd have enough equity in their apartment to borrow more $$ against that. Really curious about it.
They're both obviously making good coin now & they know it can't last forever so they want to buy a home while prices are a bit lower and before their cash cow dries up.

Post by Guest »

Lurkerlizzy wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:31 am
Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Umm what a BITCH! She might not count macros but did she ever stop to think maybe some of her followers do, and they might like to know as part of their own health journey? Nahhh it's all about Sarah... and of course the fact is she doesn't KNOW the sugar content because she's no doubt ripped this recipe off someone else & hasn't got an actual clue about nutrition so she has absolutely no idea!!

And about the house - I'd be interested to know how either of them are even able to get a mortgage. The banks usually like pay slips etc. Would het/Kurt's parents go guarantor? As if they'd have enough equity in their apartment to borrow more $$ against that. Really curious about it.
They're both obviously making good coin now & they know it can't last forever so they want to buy a home while prices are a bit lower and before their cash cow dries up.
True about them wanting to buy a home now while they can but, isn't that what they just did? They've only just finished decorating this place for crying out loud. I think she's got some sponsorship lined up with regards to the new house.
Or they've got an offer on their current apartment and that's why they're looking to move. That just hit me now and it makes so much sense! No way she'd pass up the opportunity to make a buck out of the flat, especially since she didn't pay to furnish it and she gets to move into a bigger place (that Kurt will get a corner of again).

With regards to her ripping off the recipe, I think she's going the more traditional route that celebrities take when they come out with a cookbook. They collab with a chef who comes up with suitable recipes, and they stick her name & face to it.
I only learned about this practice recently at work when there was talk about the chef that Kristin Cavellari (sp?) teamed up with for her cookbooks. It's like having a ghost writer; Sarah gives them her vision (gluten/soy/taste free) and the chef comes up with recipes that fit in with that vision. Then she uses her brand to sell it and they split the takings.
That new bounty recipe looks far more professional than her usual wall plaster cookies and hockey puck burgers do. I'm sure this is a test recipe from the chef she's working with. It's just like all her other collabs and it's typical of her- take someone else's work, make it pink and stick her name on it. :roll:

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”