Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

lalalala
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

Post by lalalala »

My money is on Fin Byron Tilse ... WE GET IT HE'S GOING TO BE A SANDY-HAIRED BYRON BUNGALOW CALI-VIBE RUSTIC BEACH BABY

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

I missed the F on the necklace all I saw was fake tan and the two moles on her neck. All the while wondering why she would think anyone wants to see her trying to look sexy in a robe?

Post by Guest »

It's gonna be Fyre

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

lalalala wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:18 pm
My money is on Fin Byron Tilse ... WE GET IT HE'S GOING TO BE A SANDY-HAIRED BYRON BUNGALOW CALI-VIBE RUSTIC BEACH BABY
Swear it's either Fin or Fox lmao.... I think the middle name will be Byron Bowie or Bohdi... what an ugly name
:love2:

itsame
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by itsame »

AliBee wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:46 pm
I missed the F on the necklace all I saw was fake tan and the two moles on her neck. All the while wondering why she would think anyone wants to see her trying to look sexy in a robe?
laughing so hard at this hahaha

Post by Guest »

or Fezzy

Post by Guest »

AliBee wrote: I missed the F on the necklace all I saw was fake tan and the two moles on her neck. All the while wondering why she would think anyone wants to see her trying to look sexy in a robe?
You forget she thinks she's a MILF and we all want to see that! :roll: She did also say a while back that she loves the Kardashians so maybe that's her insiration as well. :roll: :roll:
Lucy4223 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:24 pm
or Fezzy
:rofl: I spit out my tea when I read that! :tu:

stardust08
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stardust08 »

I think she's in labour guys!? I had one of the little hand clickers when I was hooked up to the monitors and it's to measure when your having contractions. Also insta comments are turned off!

stardust08
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stardust08 »

never mind... comments are there. Must have been a glitch 🤷‍♀️

k_leeeee
Debater
Debater

Post by k_leeeee »

stardust08 wrote:I think she's in labour guys!? I had one of the little hand clickers when I was hooked up to the monitors and it's to measure when your having contractions. Also insta comments are turned off!
I think she’s not posting on purpose so people think she’s in labour and it creates more comments and hype and then she’ll post something tomorrow “still preggggayyyy”

stardust08
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stardust08 »

k_leeeee wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:16 am
stardust08 wrote:I think she's in labour guys!? I had one of the little hand clickers when I was hooked up to the monitors and it's to measure when your having contractions. Also insta comments are turned off!
I think she’s not posting on purpose so people think she’s in labour and it creates more comments and hype and then she’ll post something tomorrow “still preggggayyyy”
Yeah, this is a good point. Totally something she would do to command more attention!

Post by Guest »

stardust08 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:31 am
k_leeeee wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:16 am
Yeah, this is a good point. Totally something she would do to command more attention!
Yep I 100% think she is taking breaks from posting because she wants all the attention and for people to think she’s in labour.

I had one of those clickers aswell a few times when I went for check ups in the third trimester. I just had to click it when he kicked, so it’s definetely not an indicator she’s in labour. Which makes sense if baby was being quiet.

Also I think a lot of people missed the other clue. The f on her necklace was the first clue. But then the next photo captioned “time to drink my 3 litres of water” and “#somanybabyclues” was another indicator that the baby’s name has an association with water.

She’s also said the first name has 3 letters and one syllable. The second name has 5 letters and two syllables. I reckon Fin too - which is super common but maybe she thinks it’s unique. I’ve never known someone to use the unborn child though for this amount of content creation. This child is already a commodity to her and he isn’t even born. Poor kid.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

What the fuck is with people's fascination with this basic ass bitch?

She's like any other white image-obsessed spiritually-materialistic millennial. She exudes such insecure, cognitively dissonant vibes. She gives me the impression of someone who has such a low self-esteem that theyre willing to jump on any and all harmful noveau trends and behaviours to validate her non existent identity/sense of self.

I've only been able to sit through one entire video which is her and Kurt's apartment hunting video (its a year old).
It appeared they were apartment hunting in the Shire/Cronulla. Is that where they live in Sydney?
She mentioned her & Kurt lived 1.5 hrs from one another - so they were living on opposite ends of Sydney?
I'm interested to know which part of the city she grew up in. Hmm.. she gives me Queensland/Western Australia vibes tbh

I don't really feel sorry for her for being such a confused and deluded indiviual; because she perpetuates all her disordered behaviours and ideas (framing them as THE TRUTH! THE RIGHTEOUS THING TO DO!) to influential idiots who possess similarly low sense of self.

CASE IN POINT: WHO HAS SEEN THIS ARTICLE???

https://thoughtcatalog.com/january-nels ... fucked-up/ (excerpt below)

"The YouTuber clearly doesn’t have a healthy relationship with food or exercise. She is constantly starting and stopping new diets, “comeback” challenges where she laments over gaining a few pounds and puts herself through an intense and extreme regime of exercise and clean eating, considers fruit to be a “naughty” treat, is almost always talking about food, or some new health food product she likes, and so on. She recently lost her period for months on end, an extreme sign that her body was not performing well, despite her “balanced” healthy lifestyle. When she was forced to use antibiotics for a parasite, and a staph infection, she was emotional on her platform, denouncing Western medicine and worrying about what the pills would do to her progress."

Wow, seems like i got an answer to my question. It makes perfect sense, from a psychological and marketing perspective. Lol (still dont get what makes people so interested in her basic ass)

Her boyfriend is a hunk though. He was the only thing that helped me sit through her incessant squealing in that video.
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

essy18
Learner
Learner

Post by essy18 »

Sarah needs to change her “make sure you subscribe; because I post every THREE days” sis never posts anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

QueenJolie wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:20 am
I'm interested to know which part of the city she grew up in. Hmm.. she gives me Queensland/Western Australia vibes tbh
She used to be in the Cronulla/Illawarra region so I don't know where that puts Kurt.

Funny, as I was double-checking, I went back to her first YT video back in 2013 - if we got to watch this woman every day instead of whatever she's warped into, we'd be a lot better for it. She's relaxed here, friendly, personable, on brand but approachable. Social media popularity absolutely changed her. (Also, my left ear enjoyed this.)

It didn't take her long to get to here where she whined about a coffee chain not having almond milk because soy and cow are bad, just to take a sip out of her fella's drink.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

drunkatvogue wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:39 am
QueenJolie wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:20 am
She used to be in the Cronulla/Illawarra region so I don't know where that puts Kurt.

Funny, as I was double-checking, I went back to her first YT video back in 2013 - if we got to watch this woman every day instead of whatever she's warped into, we'd be a lot better for it. She's relaxed here, friendly, personable, on brand but approachable. Social media popularity absolutely changed her. (Also, my left ear enjoyed this.)

It didn't take her long to get to here where she whined about a coffee chain not having almond milk because soy and cow are bad, just to take a sip out of her fella's drink.
I had never watched that video but decided to have a look despite my better judgment... Holy crap she was already annoying as fuck in 2015! I can't stand grown women who pout! That is not attractive at all!! I don't know why people find that endearing!

BTW, I love your username drunkatvogue!!!

Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbowl »

I see a chick who grew up in a relatively well off family, who has had no hardships in life, and who is as basic as hell. She even has the same dog breed every other Instagram/YouTuber has. I guess the staffy Kurt wanted wasn't Byron-sandy-coastal-chic aesthetic enough. I honestly don't get the appeal. I can't fucking stand her.

I found her channel because I was looking for reviews on skin needling with those rollers. Girl had absolutely zero pain tolerance (seriously, she couldn't handle it) but I enjoyed the vid. Got a laugh out of it. I remember thinking she was clueless at the time because the instructions said to disinfect the roller with alcohol, so she went and grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured that on it Image She had a hard time following the instructions. I've since learnt that's because she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

At least she was likeable enough back then, even if she was doughy as hell. What the fuck has happened?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Fishbowl wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:08 am
I see a chick who grew up in a relatively well off family, who has had no hardships in life, and who is as basic as hell. She even has the same dog breed every other Instagram/YouTuber has. I guess the staffy Kurt wanted wasn't Byron-sandy-coastal-chic aesthetic enough. I honestly don't get the appeal. I can't fucking stand her.

I found her channel because I was looking for reviews on skin needling with those rollers. Girl had absolutely zero pain tolerance (seriously, she couldn't handle it) but I enjoyed the vid. Got a laugh out of it. I remember thinking she was clueless at the time because the instructions said to disinfect the roller with alcohol, so she went and grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured that on it Image She had a hard time following the instructions. I've since learnt that's because she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

At least she was likeable enough back then, even if she was doughy as hell. What the fuck has happened?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
God she's an imbecile.
Also, I don't know how she'll react to her lady bits bursting at the seams (literally) when she can't even tolerate some light needling on her face! It should be interesting...

AnjaAnja
Learner
Learner

Post by AnjaAnja »

You were totally right!! 😂

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

If any of the medical people watched her stuff they’d know why her baby seems small. He hasn’t had any nourishment. She’s about to give birth to a bag of Tropeaka.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”