Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Day: An Unqualified Sellout's Constant Lies - Part 3

Post by Spicy_bananas »

Chances are both her and Kurt were contractually obliged to or they would have had to pay for/return all the freebies. And that interior designer is no friend, but came as part of the deal because the company wanted to showcase their furniture in the best possible way using a professional and not entrusting an YTer with the display of their pieces.

YES!!! You are spot on!!!
She usually shows every facet of her life and yet she's been talking about this video she "wants" to film (more like had to film) for MONTHS! She coincidentally started saying this when the furniture started coming in. How interesting....

Post by Guest »

theaussie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:46 am
2xblended wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote: No she's not honest, if she was she would have said something along the lines of "thank you for sponsoring this video" and instead she talked about "partnership" which could mean anything from paying for everything to helping her find the pieces.

And yes they did give all the furniture for free. Someone in her Instagram post directly asked "Does this means Globewest gifted you all those pieces?" and she answered yes.
Thank you! This is spot on. She isn't being honest, she casually mentions that she loves this brand and these pieces. She never clearly said these were sponsored and this was an advert. The whole video was an advert. I don't want to rant and repeat myself again, but this girl doesn't understand how to be honest. She's just a blatant manipulator and doesn't see that it's unethical. In her mind she's doing nothing wrong- that's the pity here.
If she were more honest, a lot of her mistakes would be avoided/forgiven. It's the fact that she's so dodgy about it that makes this such an issue.
this is interesting to me. i know plenty of people who use the term 'partnership' and no one seems to have a problem with it haha. i mean honestly, i dont think theres too much of a difference when it comes to "sponsorship and partnership" in the YouTube/Instagram world. But, i can see that the term 'partnership' doesn't sound as bad as sponsorship lol.

Lucky her for getting all that furniture for free then, lol. what a pricy apartment. i wonder if she got a deal when they brought the apartment... she did say she "knew" the designer.
There is something so fishy about user theaussie. It’s a trademark of Sarah to not use capitals, make spelling mistakes, and say “haha” at the end of a reply to her followers. Ok actually laughing because theaussie is either her or someone she knows.

There is a massive difference in a partnership and a sponsorship. It’s really unethical for her to be unclear about the fact globewest gifted her all the furniture and an interior designer. It’s also really unethical for her not to call this a sponsorship if they’ve also paid her to make this video, and advertise them on social media. I can’t wait until this all catches up to her (and it will) and she has to start being transparent with her followers.

Did she get a deal? I doubt it. The price she paid was pretty spot on for the apartment prices at the time of sale. It’s so easy to look up where she lives, she doesn’t do a very job of keeping it private. Which is a massive safety concern with a baby. A quick online search of her area with all the details she’s provided and I found her exact address in about 2 minutes.

Post by Guest »

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote: I’d like to place a bet that Sarah will definitely go past her due date. She’s showing absolutely no signs/symptoms of going into early labour. And I just saw her insta story and her belly hasn’t dropped.
She keeps saying he’s 3 fifths engaged etc but that doesn’t mean anything.

My bet is she will go so far over she will be induced.
If any more proof is needed that Sarah follows this forum, I posted this yesterday, and today she made an instagram story saying she isn’t showing any signs of early labour and will probably go over.

Which is a massive change of tune for her! She’s been going on about how he’s so engaged he will likely come early. Then all of a sudden a change of heart. She also wanted to show everyone that he’s dropped 😂🙈 cringe.

theaussie
Talker
Talker

Post by theaussie »

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
theaussie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:46 am
2xblended wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote: No she's not honest, if she was she would have said something along the lines of "thank you for sponsoring this video" and instead she talked about "partnership" which could mean anything from paying for everything to helping her find the pieces.

And yes they did give all the furniture for free. Someone in her Instagram post directly asked "Does this means Globewest gifted you all those pieces?" and she answered yes.
Thank you! This is spot on. She isn't being honest, she casually mentions that she loves this brand and these pieces. She never clearly said these were sponsored and this was an advert. The whole video was an advert. I don't want to rant and repeat myself again, but this girl doesn't understand how to be honest. She's just a blatant manipulator and doesn't see that it's unethical. In her mind she's doing nothing wrong- that's the pity here.
If she were more honest, a lot of her mistakes would be avoided/forgiven. It's the fact that she's so dodgy about it that makes this such an issue.
this is interesting to me. i know plenty of people who use the term 'partnership' and no one seems to have a problem with it haha. i mean honestly, i dont think theres too much of a difference when it comes to "sponsorship and partnership" in the YouTube/Instagram world. But, i can see that the term 'partnership' doesn't sound as bad as sponsorship lol.

Lucky her for getting all that furniture for free then, lol. what a pricy apartment. i wonder if she got a deal when they brought the apartment... she did say she "knew" the designer.
There is something so fishy about user theaussie. It’s a trademark of Sarah to not use capitals, make spelling mistakes, and say “haha” at the end of a reply to her followers. Ok actually laughing because theaussie is either her or someone she knows
I’m not Sarah, nor do I know her personally. I never said she was completely honest, lol. I said she appears to me MORE honest in this video. No, she’s not shouting from the rooftops but She never usually says she has a partnership // sp with a brand — but I know it was probably required as part of the deal the company made — so people know where to look for furniture.

Also trying to point out spelling mistakes, you should probably fix the ones in yours too. I’m not going to spend the time fixing typos on a site like this, lol.

lalalala
Learner
Learner

Post by lalalala »

I’m not Sarah, nor do I know her personally. I never said she was completely honest, lol. I said she appears to me MORE honest in this video. No, she’s not shouting from the rooftops but She never usually says she has a partnership // sp with a brand — but I know it was probably required as part of the deal the company made — so people know where to look for furniture.

Also trying to point out spelling mistakes, you should probably fix the ones in yours too. I’m not going to spend the time fixing typos on a site like this, lol.
Tbf this was posted around 2.45am Sydney time...

Post by Guest »

I don't think theaussie is Sarah at all. I think it's the username that's causing people to think it.
Also, this is a forum, everyone is entitled to their opinion, including theaussie.

Anyway, Sarah just needed to put AD in her video title and should have mentioned that globewest were kind enough to recommend an interior designer. That would not have hurt her at all. Everyone would still be raving about the furniture, Sarah's vision, how she's their goalzzzz in every possible way. The only difference is that she would have been transparent. It's the way she conceals every sponsored video (which is all of them, tbh) that makes her seem so untrustworthy and manipulative. Were she more upfront, she would have a lot more clout, with all her minions still eating out of her hand. It's a thin line to cross- right and wrong- and she can't see that she's unnecessarily crossed over to the wrong side of that line.

mostlypotato
Learner
Learner

Post by mostlypotato »

theaussie wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:37 pm

I did read an old post about whether or not Sarah will vaccinate her baby
- last night i did some insta stalking because i was curious to see if she ever mentioned medications/vaccinations. She did get her dog vaccinated, and says Abby is her "baby" (I mean i call my dog my baby too lol). So im guessing if she's willing to vaccinate her dog she's willing to vaxx her child.
- shes never been against modern medicine, and has stated that several times-- and truthfully i have a feeling he's probably built this facade to help with her brand when she says she 'cured xxx' by eating healthy and her diet or whatever. I'm sure she's been to the doctors and just doesnt document it.

Having a child can be an opportunity for her to finally set a GOOD example to her impressionable (sheep) viewers about vaccinating.

Since she has completely dropped the ball in the past by only focusing on "holistic" remedies for health issues that require legitimate and proven western medicine (CIN3, spider bite)... Which as we have all noted is incredibly dangerous and misleading when she has such a massive following.

wealllovedrama666

Post by wealllovedrama666 »

theaussie wrote:
Regarding nappies -since i do watch her videos (ok - they are problematic, but i admit, she does give me the motivation to get my own shit done lol). I think i recall her wanting to use cloth nappies, but she didn't think cloth nappies would be realistic when they first bring baby home as they crap every ten minutes lol. She said she was looking for cloth nappies she liked (probably waiting for a sponsorship lol). Personally, I wouldnt dare dream using cloth nappies... but Sarah is the one who says shes holistic, envo friendly etc. I mean at least she did look into different types of nappies and didn't just grab huggies or something. I wonder if her nappies were #spons too.
My mum has used exclusively cloth nappies since I was was a baby (I'm 27 in August), I have 4 brothers ranging from the years of 14 through to 3. Cloth nappies are absolutely fine to use on a new born, as I said my mum has exclusively used them for over 26 years now, you may have to do washing a little more than you'd like to be hey if I were trying to be ecofriendly I'd rather having to do washing every 2-3 days than contribute however many nappies to land fill.

Also the "looking for cloth nappies she liked" is an absolute bullshit excuse, I'm sure white would have been her colour of choice (if not there are different colours to choose from) and Big W definitely sell them, I'm sure Target & Kmart also would or if she wanted anything other than cotton you can find boutique stores online that sell ones made of different material. I'd have to agree she was waiting for a sponsorship cause there is absolutely no reason she couldn't find ones she like. The only downside to cloth nappies are finding pilchers cause I know mum was really having a hard time with those.

ETQK
Learner
Learner

Post by ETQK »

wealllovedrama666 wrote:
theaussie wrote:
Regarding nappies -since i do watch her videos (ok - they are problematic, but i admit, she does give me the motivation to get my own shit done lol). I think i recall her wanting to use cloth nappies, but she didn't think cloth nappies would be realistic when they first bring baby home as they crap every ten minutes lol. She said she was looking for cloth nappies she liked (probably waiting for a sponsorship lol). Personally, I wouldnt dare dream using cloth nappies... but Sarah is the one who says shes holistic, envo friendly etc. I mean at least she did look into different types of nappies and didn't just grab huggies or something. I wonder if her nappies were #spons too.
My mum has used exclusively cloth nappies since I was was a baby (I'm 27 in August), I have 4 brothers ranging from the years of 14 through to 3. Cloth nappies are absolutely fine to use on a new born, as I said my mum has exclusively used them for over 26 years now, you may have to do washing a little more than you'd like to be hey if I were trying to be ecofriendly I'd rather having to do washing every 2-3 days than contribute however many nappies to land fill.

Also the "looking for cloth nappies she liked" is an absolute bullshit excuse, I'm sure white would have been her colour of choice (if not there are different colours to choose from) and Big W definitely sell them, I'm sure Target & Kmart also would or if she wanted anything other than cotton you can find boutique stores online that sell ones made of different material. I'd have to agree she was waiting for a sponsorship cause there is absolutely no reason she couldn't find ones she like. The only downside to cloth nappies are finding pilchers cause I know mum was really having a hard time with those.
I have to disagree, my daughter is nearly 8 months and I used cloth nappies from birth. If I had my time again I would’ve cut myself some slack and just used some eco friendly biodegradable ones for the first four weeks. The amount of nappies they go through is insane and even manufacturers often recommend to purchase separate cloth nappies for the first 8 weeks to prevent such heavy wear and tear of such frequent washing. Modern cloth nappies are what she would be wanting and you can’t buy those from Kmart or big w, apart from one brand at baby bunting they’re exclusively only online.

I’m sure she is waiting for a sponsorship lol but I highly doubt any of the reliable nappy brands know who she is, and they’re all small businesses so unless she reaches out to them she is going to have to pay for them herself Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrightalright
Debater
Debater

Post by alrightalright »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:28 am
Did she get a deal? I doubt it. The price she paid was pretty spot on for the apartment prices at the time of sale. It’s so easy to look up where she lives, she doesn’t do a very job of keeping it private. Which is a massive safety concern with a baby. A quick online search of her area with all the details she’s provided and I found her exact address in about 2 minutes.
She showed her street sign one time when she insta-storied. I know some Aussie YouTubers are a bit more lax with security, but come on.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

Modern cloth nappies are super cute and very easy to use. She’ll probably get some eventually for the aesthetic, especially when she will. Ow doubt end up being sent free ones but I can’t see being a full time cloth user. It wouldn’t be convenient for her.

Fishbowl
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbowl »

Take it easy on theaussie, guys. It's ok to have different opinions, and it's also ok to debate them. But let's not stoop to Sarah's followers' level and berate anyone who disagrees with us.

@theaussie, I agree with some of what you're saying, but I definitely disagree that Sarah is pro western medicine. She throws that line about seeing your doctor into a lot of her videos as a rather fake disclaimer, right before launching into a diatribe about how bad antibiotics or medication is. It was the staph infection that made me unsubscribe, when she was putting honey on it and wondering why it was getting worse, then having a sook when her friends and Kurt made her go to the hospital.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

bella1010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bella1010 »

I keep seeing stuff about her avoiding traditional medicine, but no one really mentions her "parasite" that she was curing herself. Did she ever mention what the results where from her sample? She went round proclaiming she was living with a parasite and just waiting on the results to confirm, but then went all of a sudden quiet?

xoxococo
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxococo »

Lol the whole "my best friend Madi Mctigue" line made me laugh and cringe at the same time. Like really? You've blogged every minute of your life for the past five years Sarah and there has not once been a mention or appearance from this person. Maybe they were best friends ten years ago when they were in high school but it sounds very immature as a 27(?)-year-old to call someone who clearly isn't a huge part of your life your "best" friend.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

xoxococo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:13 am
Lol the whole "my best friend Madi Mctigue" line made me laugh and cringe at the same time. Like really? You've blogged every minute of your life for the past five years Sarah and there has not once been a mention or appearance from this person. Maybe they were best friends ten years ago when they were in high school but it sounds very immature as a 27(?)-year-old to call someone who clearly isn't a huge part of your life your "best" friend.
Yes that was very cringy. And also when she said that when they walked in the apartment she felt like she had been there already. NEVER in all her videos/instas about this apartment has she once said that or that her "best friend" had done the interior decorating (or whatever it is she did). If this was true, for sure she would have plugged that in somewhere. The girl is 100% fake in everything she says or does.

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

bella1010 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:24 am
I keep seeing stuff about her avoiding traditional medicine, but no one really mentions her "parasite" that she was curing herself. Did she ever mention what the results where from her sample? She went round proclaiming she was living with a parasite and just waiting on the results to confirm, but then went all of a sudden quiet?
We probably never heard anything after she did the stool sample since it came be negative. She kept saying how bad she was feeling and how her stomach was so swollen from the parasite and then the results came back and she couldn't say anything because then she would've had to admit that all her symptoms were caused by her unbalanced eating (which she would never admit).

growupandblowaway
Learner
Learner

Post by growupandblowaway »

In her Insta post -the Bumps and Buns post- she tagged "browsbydee". The caption says:

"I was actually taking a full body photo to update you with when this baby decided to slam and squuueeezzeee his foot against my side! This is me swishing the camera around, trying to capture the action... and failing miserably🤦🏼‍♀️
However, I thought this was a fun pic to show you preggy life from MY perspective."

Really? You shared just for fun? Or you were obligated to share a photo of your brows because they were probably done for free? When were they done? Cause as far as I'm aware, microblading your eyebrows or even a touch up is a huge no no and carries risks of infection that can spread to the fetus.

Best case scenario they were done ages ago but even then, can't you just post a photo? Haha am I reaching?!

imbadatusernames
Debater
Debater

Post by imbadatusernames »

growupandblowaway wrote:In her Insta post -the Bumps and Buns post- she tagged "browsbydee". The caption says:

"I was actually taking a full body photo to update you with when this baby decided to slam and squuueeezzeee his foot against my side! This is me swishing the camera around, trying to capture the action... and failing miserablyImage
However, I thought this was a fun pic to show you preggy life from MY perspective."

Really? You shared just for fun? Or you were obligated to share a photo of your brows because they were probably done for free? When were they done? Cause as far as I'm aware, microblading your eyebrows or even a touch up is a huge no no and carries risks of infection that can spread to the fetus.

Best case scenario they were done ages ago but even then, can't you just post a photo? Haha am I reaching?!
No she has another post or had a story about getting them done so she looks good before going into labor. Not a stretch at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

basenji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basenji »

I’m actually so excited to hear how her labour/birth goes. I just hope she is real with us and doesn’t sugar coat anything.

I think the goal of a natural labour/birth is admirable. But I’d say a hell of a lot harder than anyone could anticipate.

theaussie
Talker
Talker

Post by theaussie »

im curious if she actually reads this comments. in her hospital bag video (just started watching). she actually said an item (the robe) is gifted

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”