KatyHearnFat: Sagging Boobs and Baby Nudes - Part 9

Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatyHearnFat: Sagging Boobs and Baby Nudes - Part 9

Post by 0061989 »

The fact they're trying to profit from COVID-19 is ridiculous. People are at risk for being homeless and they want to do a BOGO, chances are the people buying their stuff are college girls who's parents front the bill, but people like myself who work and don't have mommy and daddy's account to live off will definitely not be buying her crap.

They're both insensitive and delusional, I wonder what will happen with their employees at the gym and the warehouses. What will they do when GNC's are forced shut down for 4 weeks? Resort to their website? And the fact her app is still charging people and she's promoting it is insensitive. There a zillion other companies giving out free work outs for 90 days and yet this wannabe is still charging folks, poor ass.

shakinmyhead
Learner
Learner

Post by shakinmyhead »

Are these women that dumb that they’re spending money on Alani bullshit when people can’t even find toilet paper? What’s their plan if they have liver failure like that one girl and there’s no hospital beds for them in the midst of this friggin pandemic?

If you click on practically ANY comment on the Alani IG page, every girl looks like the same basic bitch with the same basic bitch IG bio: “Coffee Addict, Dog Mom, Fitness Lover” :roll:

Talker
Talker

Post by 0061989 »

Do they want a fucking cookie for "being one of the first" to self quarantine? You don't win a fucking medal for it, now you're screwed because EVERYTHING is closed, you can only get take-out. Good luck lazies.

Post by Guest »

0061989 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:24 am
Do they want a fucking cookie for "being one of the first" to self quarantine? You don't win a fucking medal for it, now you're screwed because EVERYTHING is closed, you can only get take-out. Good luck lazies.
They act like they were the first people in the country to quarantine themselves. Like no you likely weren’t, and it’s easy for you to quarantine yourself when you’re barely changing your routine at all. Katy you never went anywhere anyway, Haydn at least went out and took Axel with him every now and then.

Evil8899
Learner
Learner

Post by Evil8899 »

Why is everyone acting like working out at a home is a new concept to this entire world

I don’t want to buy your stupid bands Katy

isittooearlyforwine
Talker
Talker

Post by isittooearlyforwine »

GUYS YOU CAN GET A FREE TWO WEEK TRIAL AND ITS ONLY 4.99 AFTER THAT. GUYS. PLEASE. BUY OUR SHIT. SPEND. SPEND SOME MORE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

isittooearlyforwine wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:07 pm
GUYS YOU CAN GET A FREE TWO WEEK TRIAL AND ITS ONLY 4.99 AFTER THAT. GUYS. PLEASE. BUY OUR SHIT. SPEND. SPEND SOME MORE
They’re pathetic. Also look they magically found the pieces to the peloton that have been “missing” since they moved. The second they get called out here everything shows up. Aka they decided to stop being lazy POS’s for a sec.

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Curious... has she stopped replying to people calling her out in her DM’s??? I know some have said they sent her DM’s calling her out but I guess no reply since I’m not seeing them on here anymore. Maybe she didn’t like reading her filthy responses plastered on her, proving she has a truck drivers mouth.

Justheretotrollyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Justheretotrollyou »

Eyespyone wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:10 pm
Curious... has she stopped replying to people calling her out in her DM’s??? I know some have said they sent her DM’s calling her out but I guess no reply since I’m not seeing them on here anymore. Maybe she didn’t like reading her filthy responses plastered on her, proving she has a truck drivers mouth.
Yeah I don’t think so... I laid into her... like cut her down from her ugly ass feet

isittooearlyforwine
Talker
Talker

Post by isittooearlyforwine »

sunflower217 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:06 pm
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:07 pm
They’re pathetic. Also look they magically found the pieces to the peloton that have been “missing” since they moved. The second they get called out here everything shows up. Aka they decided to stop being lazy POS’s for a sec.
Lol and did you notice the screen shot in her story of the person who is “so thankful” for the fit by Katy app during this time🙄🙄🙄

Justheretotrollyou
Learner
Learner

She needs to offer free meals through BITE during this time. She makes me sick to my fucking stomach. She doesn’t deserve to have the platform and position she is in. She really is a greedy little CUNt

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Justheretotrollyou wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:15 pm
Eyespyone wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:10 pm
Yeah I don’t think so... I laid into her... like cut her down from her ugly ass feet
You are hilarious!!! She doesn’t want people to see who she really is by her responses. She’ll break and respond soon enough. It’s in her nature to mean. She’s genuinely not a nice person!!

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Does she not realize everyone on IG is posting home workouts for free. If she's going to tell people to buy her shit she should at least show them what to do with it

ButterBiscuit
Debater
Debater

Post by ButterBiscuit »

Considering her mom and sister are both nurses, I’m surprised she hasn’t taken the time to praise them. Oh WAIT - her family is precious and wants to keep that time to herself and not post on social media. Katy the world doesn’t revolve around you, you twat.

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

ButterBiscuit wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:03 pm
Considering her mom and sister are both nurses, I’m surprised she hasn’t taken the time to praise them. Oh WAIT - her family is precious and wants to keep that time to herself and not post on social media. Katy the world doesn’t revolve around you, you twat.
I didn't know this. Wonder what they think about salmon roe and Katy’s other stupid ideas

Shewolftribe
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewolftribe »

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:02 pm
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:57 pm
Grace627 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:41 pm
0061989 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:52 pm
sunflower217 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:19 am
The fact that she’s still charging for her bullshit app right now is disgusting
They need the money, honey. They're no Peloton or other big companies, they wish they were but they're not. Something has to pay their hefty mortgage!
Good look for her lol quite the muffin top
I don’t like to fat shame people at all but Jesus... that is no size XS. And her tits are flat... like wtf?!? Is that why she’s still selling shit? She needs new clothes? Fuck. Wear your size
Oh I’ll fat shame her. I’m fat shaming because she handles pregnancy sooooo well, she doesn’t have ANY stretch marks because she has such GOOD genetics, and because she sausages herself into XS and pretends like she’s above the rest of us little people and doesn’t have any problems with her weight ever.
Lol don’t forget the “only 7lbs!”

Evil8899
Learner
Learner

Post by Evil8899 »

Katy’s not orange enough and her hair isn’t crispy enough tho
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sw4075
Talker
Talker

Post by sw4075 »

ButterBiscuit wrote:Considering her mom and sister are both nurses, I’m surprised she hasn’t taken the time to praise them. Oh WAIT - her family is precious and wants to keep that time to herself and not post on social media. Katy the world doesn’t revolve around you, you twat.
Her sister is in school for nursing still.. I think she should be done within a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justheretotrollyou
Learner
Learner

sw4075 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:01 pm
ButterBiscuit wrote:Considering her mom and sister are both nurses, I’m surprised she hasn’t taken the time to praise them. Oh WAIT - her family is precious and wants to keep that time to herself and not post on social media. Katy the world doesn’t revolve around you, you twat.
Her sister is in school for nursing still.. I think she should be done within a few years.

Nah shithead posted in her stories a pinning ceremony which is a nurses graduation

Post by Guest »

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:34 pm
sw4075 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:01 pm

Nah shithead posted in her stories a pinning ceremony which is a nurses graduation
You can be pinned for your LPN and RN so she may only be an LPN right now and doing schooling still to finish out and become an RN.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”