Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Somers - Part 4

Cfreegfree
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi "Too Vain for Girly Gains" Somers - Part 4

Post by Cfreegfree »

I’m sorry but I just can’t get over this. Just went and read the part about josh not winning his fight and her family not even liking him. Wtf wtf wtf. It is all so malicious!

And as y’all have mentioned getting other people to do her dirty work. She can’t even address it head on.

She is a pathological liar. How can she lie about all these things that can easily be disproved. Wow wow wow. I’m at a loss

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Cp3p0 wrote:
Spid wrote:It's just amazing how he's not willing to come out and defend Heidi because it'd be bad for his brand imo.

Why does people think she'd hurt herself? Even if she did people wouldn't believe it after lying about so much so far.
Because people now have to tip toe around everything and have seemingly lost all common sense. Heidi would never ever hurt herself or take her own life. Depression, leading to suicide, actually takes a lot of empathy believe it or not and she has none. She’s not being bullied and tbh she’s probably chilling at the gym or wherever not giving two fucks about any of this. Because it’s the same cycle every time and her small fan base doesn’t give a shit. If anything she sounds annoyed by it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"This is too much for EVERYONE" @heidisomersfit. Proof that she doesn't give a shit.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

Cfreegfree wrote:I’m sorry but I just can’t get over this. Just went and read the part about josh not winning his fight and her family not even liking him. Wtf wtf wtf. It is all so malicious!
Where did she write this?

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Sobinski wrote:
Cfreegfree wrote:I’m sorry but I just can’t get over this. Just went and read the part about josh not winning his fight and her family not even liking him. Wtf wtf wtf. It is all so malicious!
Where did she write this?
Taken from @hoeidi_somers_cowardImageImage

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Has Heidi tweeted, posted a IG pic, snapchat, IG story since all of this?

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

Cfreegfree wrote:“Please stop this. This is too much for everyone”

Oh, now it’s too much?? What a terrible awful human being. She can’t take the heat when it’s about her but she sure as hell enjoyed it when it was nikki being put on blast.. even making jokes about “blacking out”. She deserves whatever she gets.

CG too. He was obviously there instigating all of his and if he wasn’t then he’s clearly seen what she’s done and is okay with it. There’s a special place in hell for people like this.
Exactly thank you! The audacity of her to say it’s “too much”

sapphiremagic
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphiremagic »

pbjnfit wrote:Has Heidi tweeted, posted a IG pic, snapchat, IG story since all of this?
She posted an insta story with one of the huskies but that was it.

idigress
Learner
Learner

Post by idigress »

HoardganizedJen wrote:I think it'd be nice but cause more confusion if she posted a video on YT apologizing. Most of the comments would be like "What is this even about?!?!?" because the percentage of viewers who follow her on SM and then follow gossip accounts on SM is pretty small in comparison. There'd have to be a whole education moment in it too :lol:

Also, taking names for new threads. :tu: Let me see your creativity...
Heidi Can’t Handle the Heat in the Somers

nitrina
Learner
Learner

Post by nitrina »

Hoedi Bff’sMan’eaters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Just want to remind everyone that @heidisomersfit is MARY'S instagram, not heidi's. Maybe heidi has access to it but it was once Mary's primary account and she's so obsessed with heidi that she turned her own instagram into a fan page for her sister. You can tell it was her account because in all the old photos where heidi once tagged her sister on photos of the two of them, it now links to that page. I have no reason to believe that anything posted from that account is actually heidi, i don't think heidi has ever even acknowledged the account, let alone promote it as her own.

of course feel free to correct me if i'm wrong!

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:Just want to remind everyone that @heidisomersfit is MARY'S instagram, not heidi's. Maybe heidi has access to it but it was once Mary's primary account and she's so obsessed with heidi that she turned her own instagram into a fan page for her sister. You can tell it was her account because in all the old photos where heidi once tagged her sister on photos of the two of them, it now links to that page. I have no reason to believe that anything posted from that account is actually heidi, i don't think heidi has ever even acknowledged the account, let alone promote it as her own.

of course feel free to correct me if i'm wrong!
That is so creepy. Wow, i had no idea

sapphiremagic
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphiremagic »

HoardganizedJen wrote:I think it'd be nice but cause more confusion if she posted a video on YT apologizing. Most of the comments would be like "What is this even about?!?!?" because the percentage of viewers who follow her on SM and then follow gossip accounts on SM is pretty small in comparison. There'd have to be a whole education moment in it too :lol:

Also, taking names for new threads. :tu: Let me see your creativity...
I saw a screenshot of an Instagram comment that said “cheater cheater ghost pepper eater” and lol’d. Maybe that could be appropriate?

goosejail
Learner
Learner

Post by goosejail »

Leidi Schemers.

Heidi "The Victim" Somers.

Leidi Boyfriend Stealer Somers.

Just a few.

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

Heidi has been on top of deleting the hate comments but couldn’t help noticing she left one that said “when is her boyfriend going to stick up for her instead of letting her crash and burn?” :rofl: :rofl:

meanie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meanie »

guys Christian said in his video today that him and Heidi are going to Alaska next week

Squidgit
Informer
Informer

Post by Squidgit »

meanie wrote:guys Christian said in his video today that him and Heidi are going to Alaska next week
:roll: That just goes to show that he's probably the main one encouraging Heidi's shitty behaviour. Wouldn't surprise me if CG put her up to it in the first place. If he didn't, I have no doubt that he knew what she was up to. Ugh! They have got to be two of THE shittiest people. Glad I'm not in their circle of friends. They better hope no one decides to do a tell all video cause all the proof is there.

Timelydisguise
Talker
Talker

Post by Timelydisguise »

sapphiremagic wrote: I saw a screenshot of an Instagram comment that said “cheater cheater ghost pepper eater” and lol’d. Maybe that could be appropriate?
loool :rofl:
I wanted to make a connection between enlarged clit > ghost pepper but am lacking the creativity hahah

Sara4321
Talker
Talker

Post by Sara4321 »

Squidgit wrote:
meanie wrote:guys Christian said in his video today that him and Heidi are going to Alaska next week
:roll: That just goes to show that he's probably the main one encouraging Heidi's shitty behaviour. Wouldn't surprise me if CG put her up to it in the first place. If he didn't, I have no doubt that he knew what she was up to. Ugh! They have got to be two of THE shittiest people. Glad I'm not in their circle of friends. They better hope no one decides to do a tell all video cause all the proof is there.
Weren’t her shitty friends there too?

Post by Guest »

chubbybunny wrote:Heidi has been on top of deleting the hate comments but couldn’t help noticing she left one that said “when is her boyfriend going to stick up for her instead of letting her crash and burn?” :rofl: :rofl:
We’ve been saying CG should dump her, but maybe she’s the one who needs to open her eyes. Her channel hasn’t benefited all that much since getting with him n she’s gotten nothing but flack from day 1 while CG has gotten off scott free, as though he’s some great prize all these girls should fight over. She should seriously consider if its worth it, n if she handles an honest apology properly, (for everything not just this episode) she could actually come out ok.

Still waiting to hear about Gilbert tho :D

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer

Post by Combatboots1228 »

Heidi “Allergic to the Truth” Somers

Heidi “Alaskan Bush Bunny” Somers

Heidi “Identity Thief” Somers

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”