Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Combatboots1228
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi "BluffBunny" Scummers - Part 3

Post by Combatboots1228 »

I'm confused. What happened to her "bulking"? Did she ever officially announce that she was no longer doing that?

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I think Heidi takes anavar or something... that isn’t a crazy steroid, and she isn’t like overly jacked. But it will keep you lean all year round pretty much, from my experience with it.
Heidi isn’t ugly, but she has manly structures to her face. She is batshit crazy. She has that “crazy girlfriend eye twitch” going on... all the time.
I think she and Christian are really pulling out the lovey shit on camera in hopes that nikki sees it. I hope she doesn’t torture herself with that BS.
I just wish I knew what happened, but doubt we ever will. To be a fly on the wall in ANY of their houses...

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Heidi more than likely doesnt take PEDs, she was never overweight. even that picture she uses is probably when she was like 14 or something because if you go to her pictures on her FB from back in 2008-2009 (she would have been 18) she literally is a stick and bones. I think her body type is that way and I dont think she puts on weight fast.

I think she just doesn't eat what she puts out there. She even said she is so busy all the time she is active in the gym and walks around doing things but then she doesnt eat so she ends up even leaner without trying.

Cp3p0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cp3p0 »

I watched her intuitive eating video. Either all women are exactly the same in mannerisms or she watches every damn female fitness YouTuber. I mostly got a lot of Jen Heward vibes, but without the informative content.
It really wasn't helpful at all. Makes sense that she's so skinny. She most likely starved herself, shrinking her stomach, and now only eats enough to quiet her hunger with good food that is likely very filling, but low in calories. She doesn't count her macros so she doesn't have to see the reality that she only ate 1000 cal any given day. Just takes practice! That's what she said 50 times.
I actually really miss the Heidi with Troy and that Heidi annoyed the crap out of me. This one just makes me angry.
What's with the fluffy chair? Trying to pretend to be a Victoria secrets model? Not likely in this universe.

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

weirdab
Learner
Learner

Post by weirdab »

I noticed Heidi was a loony toon three years ago when

- Nikki posted about being Khaleesi for Halloween 2014 then....
- Heidi posted about being Khaleesi for Halloween 2014

- Nikki posted a video getting a white SUV 5/29/15 then...
- Heidi posted a video getting a white SUV 7/9/15

i was like wtf this chick is nuts-o

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

On another note, I was so glad to see I wasn't the only one annoyed with the clips in her latest diet vid... most of them weren't even funny. She is such a try hard. Someone said they liked them and she commented back and said she used a couple in her makeup vid and got great feedback so she did it again. Leave it up to Heidi ho to go over the top.

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

I do think she has probably taken anavar, maybe not currently but definitely for her show. In her one post on instagram she says she only drinks like 70 oz of water a day which is like half a gallon so that explains why her waist is never bloated that we see. And also she said she only eats until she's full so she doesn't get the stomach sticking out either. This diet is fine for maintains not for building muscle though

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

I'm guessing ED over PEDs. Could also explain away why she seems to have a personality disorder (no diagnosing, just speculation) and is crazy. Being underfed does that to you. Also comes along with a lot of other comorbid syndromes.

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

treelee wrote:I'm guessing ED over PEDs. Could also explain away why she seems to have a personality disorder (no diagnosing, just speculation) and is crazy. Being underfed does that to you. Also comes along with a lot of other comorbid syndromes.
The pets could be in relation to the ED. I don't disagree with you that she has a fix Seshan with being skinny because 70 ounces of water a day is not healthy. I don't know where she came up with you only need 67% of your bodyweight of water . I'm in school to be a nurse and you need at least 1500 mL just to avoid being dehydrated so she is pretty much only drinking the bare minimum to stay alive . Which she probably does with food also. There is no way she's eating a lot of pasta and chicken that you see her cooking in Christian's vlog she probably only eat the chicken and a few bites of pasta

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
LollyLavigne wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
dr-tran wrote:^ lol did you see the one on IG (I think either buffbunny_blocked_me or heidicopynikki) where there's a clip of her saying that she's allergic to ALL fruits, and then shows the snap she took during the olympia thing in vegas where she had nothing but fruit for breakfast?

I dunno it Heidi knows how to exist without lies. Everything about her is an illusion. :rofl: I think part of it is her wanting more attention/to be unique, and the other part is that she can easily reject food and cite "oh I'm allergic to that remember olol".

I'm surprised how many people have gone over to team heidi over here. I can't look at her face without thinking of all the lies.

I also LOOOVE how she snaps all the time with CG's doggos but didn't snap much with neuro unless people pressured her to acknowledge he still exists. :?
Lol, I am Team Heidi all the way now... part of it is a personal communication that I had with her and of course part is the fact that Nikki is a huge pile of suck now. But like, I will still acknowledge that she is crazy as fuck. It's endearing to me now though :rofl:
It's nice to know that I'm not the only member of Team Heidi around here.
Lololol we can start a club... it'll just be us, but it's a club nonetheless :lol:
She’s definitely got more going than Nikki atm, but I feel like I could never ship her ( n CG) till they apologize. Not necessarily for getting with CG— that was pretty snakey but she’s paid for that bit- all the snarky IG pages n Nikki’s quarterly rants. But mostly for her part in last year’s fiasco. Her n Cg knew they were planning to get together anyway but they did nothing to stop fans slut-shaming Nikki. Cg shares most of the blame but she does too imo. Its the equivalent of knowing your love interest is gonna release his ex’s nudes n u don’t say shit about it. Nikki had to beg Cg to filter out comments/ calm fans. As a woman, wouldn’t u want to look out for other women on that level, even if u don’t like each other? She even joined in on the fun..yea- i’m never forgetting that blacked out comment.
The moment these two apologize for that, I might actually support them, or atleast be neutral about them.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

treelee wrote:I'm guessing ED over PEDs. Could also explain away why she seems to have a personality disorder (no diagnosing, just speculation) and is crazy. Being underfed does that to you. Also comes along with a lot of other comorbid syndromes.
Agreed, I think the fame of being skinny, little, and her body making her money she is afraid to eat so she doesn't get fluffy or not lean. She just gives off fake vibes but I would totally have a "little" respect if she ever did the 10,000kcal challenge.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

Bootyguru2 wrote:On another note, I was so glad to see I wasn't the only one annoyed with the clips in her latest diet vid... most of them weren't even funny. She is such a try hard. Someone said they liked them and she commented back and said she used a couple in her makeup vid and got great feedback so she did it again. Leave it up to Heidi ho to go over the top.
And another thing Nikki did first. Back in Houston before Ashley started editing her videos, Nikki said she was learning new editing techniques and she started putting in movie clips exactly like Heidi is doing now. They're annoying almost always but Heidi's are really bad because she left too long of the clip in there.

GeauxAway
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GeauxAway »

Combatboots1228 wrote:I'm confused. What happened to her "bulking"? Did she ever officially announce that she was no longer doing that?
Honestly she probably got tired of everyone shitting on her for not actually getting much bigger lol.

I'll admit I'm team Heidi because for the most part I think her content is informative, so I'll leave it at this - commenting on someone else's diet (or what you think is their diet because as far as I know, none of us know her personally and are there to watch her eat or not eat) is another example of an unhealthy obsession with food when it's not in the form of genuine concern. I'll admit I do the same thing sometimes so let's check ourselves a bit.

But because this is a critique forum... I'll admit that most of the clips in her most recent video were totally not funny and unnecessary. She clearly knows what she's doing so she doesn't need to add all the extra dumb stuff.

Post by Guest »

Uhura60 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
LollyLavigne wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
dr-tran wrote:^ lol did you see the one on IG (I think either buffbunny_blocked_me or heidicopynikki) where there's a clip of her saying that she's allergic to ALL fruits, and then shows the snap she took during the olympia thing in vegas where she had nothing but fruit for breakfast?

I dunno it Heidi knows how to exist without lies. Everything about her is an illusion. :rofl: I think part of it is her wanting more attention/to be unique, and the other part is that she can easily reject food and cite "oh I'm allergic to that remember olol".

I'm surprised how many people have gone over to team heidi over here. I can't look at her face without thinking of all the lies.

I also LOOOVE how she snaps all the time with CG's doggos but didn't snap much with neuro unless people pressured her to acknowledge he still exists. :?
Lol, I am Team Heidi all the way now... part of it is a personal communication that I had with her and of course part is the fact that Nikki is a huge pile of suck now. But like, I will still acknowledge that she is crazy as fuck. It's endearing to me now though :rofl:
It's nice to know that I'm not the only member of Team Heidi around here.
Lololol we can start a club... it'll just be us, but it's a club nonetheless :lol:
She’s definitely got more going than Nikki atm, but I feel like I could never ship her ( n CG) till they apologize. Not necessarily for getting with CG— that was pretty snakey but she’s paid for that bit- all the snarky IG pages n Nikki’s quarterly rants. But mostly for her part in last year’s fiasco. Her n Cg knew they were planning to get together anyway but they did nothing to stop fans slut-shaming Nikki. Cg shares most of the blame but she does too imo. Its the equivalent of knowing your love interest is gonna release his ex’s nudes n u don’t say shit about it. Nikki had to beg Cg to filter out comments/ calm fans. As a woman, wouldn’t u want to look out for other women on that level, even if u don’t like each other? She even joined in on the fun..yea- i’m never forgetting that blacked out comment.
The moment these two apologize for that, I might actually support them, or atleast be neutral about them.
I 100% agree. I don't care if they're perfect for each other or whatever. It's the fact that every day people easily caught on to their lies not adding up, so they're totally full of shit, and OF ALL the girls in the freakin world, CG had to get with Heidi. That alone says he did it on purpose.

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

The video transitions were total overkill. It made the video hard to watch. Also when she started talking about seeking a therapist for help and what not it felt like a jab towards Nikki.

Also, glad she stopped talking about her dumb coffee cleanse cuz she never did that.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Ahh, here she is to WK Heidi. This is not a rave thread!!! ;)

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

In her snapchat she posted her "bestie " John. Does anyone else think she is hanging out with him to spite Christian for going to strip club?

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”