Post by brianne_xo »

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christan Guzman

Post by Jerseybitch »

There are almost too many things to complain about with this one...

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker

Post by SkyLacey »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Christian's motivational speeches are starting to sound very rant-y and it's obnoxious. At first they were inspiring but now that he is basically YELLING at kids for not throwing thousands of dollars into starting their dream venture, it's a little much lol. Also, idk if anyone else knows what I'm talking about but the weird point-grabbing thing he does with his hands when talking is so annoying. He does it ALL the time... put your fucking hands down and talk like a normal person!

Also, Javon's edits are slipping. Steve Cook's vlog of that workout with him, CG, Bradley Martyn and Omar was wayyyy better than Javon's. :o Sometimes Javon's artsy or cinematic shots end up as fails because they're just totally blurry instead of going in and out of focus like he's attempting.
OMG the point grab :rofl: I didn't really notice I hated that until I read you say that and I knew EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEANT.

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

People are wanting to move more Christian based conversations from Nikki's thread to this one..

His snap chat is annoying the absolute piss out of me lately. Why does he feel the need to snap every single meet up he does. I hate just listening to screaming for a minute straight. I have been skipping his snaps more recently. I don't really care about him anymore since he isn't connected to Nikki in anyway anymore. He seems like a total tool.

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

It was hilarious to see him meet Rich Piana and Rich did not give a fuck about meeting him. CG looked like a lost puppy dog. It was kind of nice to see someone not fawning over him for once.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

lol and he totally played it off like "oh he's been meeting people all day he's probably exhausted i know how it feels"

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Lolol that was so awkward to watch

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

^^^ i wouldn't be surprised. i saw someone in the comments of one of nikki's videos refer to him as "clenbuterol guzman" so you're not the only one who suspects something. his face has also changed a LOT in just two years.

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

Did anyone see the thumbnail of one of his latest videos with all the girls around him and Javon? So tacky. I didn't even bother to click.

I also wonder if he's on roids...He's just so huge up top but then tiny legs. It's weird. I wouldn't be surprised if he was honestly.

Also, can someone point me in the direction of the Rich Piana awkwardness? I would love to see that, lol.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

haha he does have tiny legs. plus he wears the tightest skinny jeans I've ever seen on a straight man

Paisbabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Paisbabe »

hes forsure not natty y'all

I dont even go here
Talker
Talker

Post by I dont even go here »

purple579 wrote:Did anyone see the thumbnail of one of his latest videos with all the girls around him and Javon? So tacky. I didn't even bother to click.

I also wonder if he's on roids...He's just so huge up top but then tiny legs. It's weird. I wouldn't be surprised if he was honestly.

Also, can someone point me in the direction of the Rich Piana awkwardness? I would love to see that, lol.
I tried to find it in his videos but I just can't watch him.

ARose11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ARose11 »

purple579 wrote:Did anyone see the thumbnail of one of his latest videos with all the girls around him and Javon? So tacky. I didn't even bother to click.

It's in this video:

Starting at around 15:38

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

ARose11 wrote:

It's in this video:

Starting at around 15:38
YIKES. I don't know why, but that was so incredibly cringe-y for me to watch. Not even looking at Christian, looking down at his phone, Christian seemingly not knowing what to do. Why would you even include that footage?! Hahaha.

happyday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by happyday »

I loved how he said 'it's christian guzman' as if rich should know who he is :D

Needless to say, rich is a douche and on roids, why would someone want to even meet him :?

jpopfan10
Learner
Learner

Post by jpopfan10 »

Rich looks scary as hell lol and when he talks he sounds like the ex football player who had one career highlight who became a fat drunk from King of the Hill.

Christians voice bugs me as well in those videos, I wouldn't watch in the first place for what happened with Nikki, but even if she was never involved, he sounds pretentious and preachy. No thanks.

ebean
Learner
Learner

Post by ebean »

Paisbabe wrote:hes forsure not natty y'all

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's on steroids. If you watch videos of him doing back day, you can see he has terrible bacne. Big sign of steroid use.

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

HoardganizedJen wrote:London was hanging out with CG and Becca in Javon's latest blog. She looked right at home at Alphalete...
Good catch, I watched and she looks like your typical girlfriend, hanging out next to her boyfriend while he talks to his friend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

If they are dating (which it seems likely), he will probably come out with it after she graduates and he probably hopes no one puts it together that she was still in HS when they started hooking up.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

anyone think its maybe london that he signed as this 'amaaazing' female alphalete athlete? :rofl:

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”