Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Post by Healthyish85 »

Beefit wrote:Just realized, Nikki's channel used to be exciting with workouts because Frank was her trainer.

She began twitch as her "next project" back in Aug 2015. She is such a gamer that she didn't know how to turn on a PlayStation. *eyeroll* Her reactions on twitch, when she first started w Denae, are sooo over the top for someone who loves scary/horror films.

Omg - so Nikki dyed her hair brunette for CG back in Aug 2015.

I've been reminded how much I dislike Nikki ALL OVER AGAIN.
i thought she dyed it back to blonde for CG? i was thinking he didn't like the brunette even though it looked AMAZING on her and so healthy.

i do miss her training with Frank - those are the videos i go back and watch when i want work out motivation. she was already terrible for nutrition motivation IMO lol

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Beefit wrote:Just realized, Nikki's channel used to be exciting with workouts because Frank was her trainer.

She began twitch as her "next project" back in Aug 2015. She is such a gamer that she didn't know how to turn on a PlayStation. *eyeroll* Her reactions on twitch, when she first started w Denae, are sooo over the top for someone who loves scary/horror films.

Omg - so Nikki dyed her hair brunette for CG back in Aug 2015.

I've been reminded how much I dislike Nikki ALL OVER AGAIN.
i thought she dyed it back to blonde for CG? i was thinking he didn't like the brunette even though it looked AMAZING on her and so healthy.

i do miss her training with Frank - those are the videos i go back and watch when i want work out motivation. she was already terrible for nutrition motivation IMO lol
I guess she did whatever CG wanted her to do! She wasn't happy about her brunette hair and said CG wanted her to go darker. Denae kept telling her how healthy her hair looked, etc.

I thought she looked best with darker hair, her natural hair color.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

I agree with Bee, I think her dark hair suits her so well and looks less desperate housewife than the blonde. She looks so cute like this https://i.pinimg.com/736x/39/26/6b/3926 ... bb5818.jpg

I'd even say some blonde balayage to frame her face would look lovely on her like this (I know her hair was blonder but she's got it pulled back, this ratio of blonde/brown is really nice)
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/62/7c ... d62b56.jpg

Rather than the intense highlights she's got going on right now

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

That highlights video was embarrassing. I guess I expected her to be better but it was all her basically dying and showing how bad she was. Her commentary is just baby talk and offers nothing. Pretty sure I could just play myself if I wanted to watch a crappy gamer. :rofl: The Sam Paparo reference has me dead. :rofl:

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

I imagine she still gets some revenue from her old videos. The ones that people actually enjoy where she is working out and giving a shit. I just wonder how long that will sustain her.

Nomination for thread title "Nikki Basic Twitch Mehkketter"

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

I think she definitely changed it back to blonde for CG. He has specifically stated in one of Nikki’s old videos that he likes them “tiny and blonde.”

I agree though that dark looks so much better on her!

sikat
Learner
Learner

Post by sikat »

I don't think she went back to blonde just for CG because if I were her, I'd have definitely dyed it brunette after the breakup if he disliked brunette! But maybe that's just me lol. Maybe she's just so used to the blonde now

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sikat wrote:I don't think she went back to blonde just for CG because if I were her, I'd have definitely dyed it brunette after the breakup if he disliked brunette! But maybe that's just me lol. Maybe she's just so used to the blonde now

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
There was also another older video that she went a bit darker and she was nervous to show CG because she didn’t think he’d like it. So she probably didn’t go back just because of him, but I think it’s safe to say he played a big part.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

i vote for Nikki "Basic Twitch" Slothkketter

Heidi_hohoho
Talker
Talker

Post by Heidi_hohoho »

New video from Nikki.

Slightly less disappointing than the last video, but still... an 8 minute video? I know she doesn't owe the rest of us anything, but for someone who doesn't upload as much anymore, you'd think she'd at least make it to 10 minutes.

I guess at least she did something in this vlog even though it wasn't much -- hiking @ runyon, date night, and getting her lashes done. I don't even count her workouts anymore because they're literally the same crap all the time. Good mornings, RDLs, and some form of a squatting type of motion. I know there's only so many workouts you can do, but her trainer is getting lazy and repetitive with the workouts. I'd be low key upset if I paid to workout with a trainer only for them to have me doing almost the same thing every time. At that point, he's only there for motivation and I can have a friend come workout with me and push me for free.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow. I just watched the video she posted about 20 minutes ago. Homegirl is out of shape! It’s a strange world...Jaz encouraging Nikki to keep it going on the hit circuit. It’s kind of sad, actually.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”