Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

MiniBeast
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Gamer Girl" Sickketter - Part 12

Post by MiniBeast »

My SO swears Nikki did something else to her boobs since Boobmas. I’m starting to think he’s right, they were very small compared to her old ones and now it seems they are popping out, much fuller and rounder. I don’t think any amount of “settling in” or “dropping down” will make them look so different (plus it’s been almost two years hasn’t it?)

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

That time of the month? Or if her birth control has hormones in it? Or she’s just wearing too small of clothing

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Post by Thoserulesarent real »

MiniBeast wrote:My SO swears Nikki did something else to her boobs since Boobmas. I’m starting to think he’s right, they were very small compared to her old ones and now it seems they are popping out, much fuller and rounder. I don’t think any amount of “settling in” or “dropping down” will make them look so different (plus it’s been almost two years hasn’t it?)
I don't think she did anything because in her q&a she said she regrets getting them done and wants them out.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

well, if there were any issues between her and steve cook/courtney it seems like water under the bridge now. she and courtney comment on each other's stuff all the time.

Timelydisguise
Talker
Talker

Post by Timelydisguise »

I wonder about Lainey though, because she went to Nikki’s pop up, did reviews, said she loved everything and doesn’t have one clip talking to Nikki or mentions her at all outside of being there for the Nikki B Season 2 launch... Does anyone that follows her on social media know of any interaction between them?

chunkemonke
Talker
Talker

Post by chunkemonke »

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed the fat gain her boobs. Might also be a reason why she doesn’t want to do a disciplined cut?

The selfies before she moved from her Texas condo, to now, they do look almost double the size...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Timelydisguise wrote:I wonder about Lainey though, because she went to Nikki’s pop up, did reviews, said she loved everything and doesn’t have one clip talking to Nikki or mentions her at all outside of being there for the Nikki B Season 2 launch... Does anyone that follows her on social media know of any interaction between them?
Nikki follows Lainey again now

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Timelydisguise wrote:I wonder about Lainey though, because she went to Nikki’s pop up, did reviews, said she loved everything and doesn’t have one clip talking to Nikki or mentions her at all outside of being there for the Nikki B Season 2 launch... Does anyone that follows her on social media know of any interaction between them?
i know lainey posted a pic in NIkkiB after the pop up on her IG and Nikki commented with the hot flames or whatever.

greengoddess
Learner
Learner

Post by greengoddess »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
MiniBeast wrote:My SO swears Nikki did something else to her boobs since Boobmas. I’m starting to think he’s right, they were very small compared to her old ones and now it seems they are popping out, much fuller and rounder. I don’t think any amount of “settling in” or “dropping down” will make them look so different (plus it’s been almost two years hasn’t it?)
They have looked huge in her line lately... like, massive. Maybe the weight gain? Although I feel like they've gotten bigger since she's lost a few pounds recently haha.

Yes! They are bigger. I agree that it is probably weight gain. I know in some video she was complaining about getting a boob job in the first place and said she wish she had a smaller chest. Idk

Maybe she is pregnant! Lol, doubt it though.

Susperna
Informer
Informer

Post by Susperna »

greengoddess wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
They have looked huge in her line lately... like, massive. Maybe the weight gain? Although I feel like they've gotten bigger since she's lost a few pounds recently haha.

Yes! They are bigger. I agree that it is probably weight gain. I know in some video she was complaining about getting a boob job in the first place and said she wish she had a smaller chest. Idk

Maybe she is pregnant!Lol, doubt it though.
Jeus Christ, let's hope not. She can't even take care of her own sloppy ass, this girl is so not ready to be a mother. :rofl: It would be hella entertaing tho. Especially since Heidi would have to get pregnant asap after that and she'd have to steal some of that Ghost pepper juice because as if CG would go for a kid rn :D
Didn't she say that she doesn't want kids or something along those lines tho?

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Susperna wrote:
greengoddess wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

Jeus Christ, let's hope not. She can't even take care of her own sloppy ass, this girl is so not ready to be a mother. :rofl: It would be hella entertaing tho. Especially since Heidi would have to get pregnant asap after that and she'd have to steal some of that Ghost pepper juice because as if CG would go for a kid rn :D
No I think she did say she wanted to get married and have kids some day, just not now

RockAngel05
Learner
Learner

Post by RockAngel05 »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Susperna wrote:
greengoddess wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:

No I think she did say she wanted to get married and have kids some day, just not now
She posted on twitter a few months ago that she had the nexplanon BC, its the arm implant. You have to have it removed in order to get pregnant so unlikely for her to be anyway.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Nikki if you’re reading this don’t reproduce. (Just kidding kinda) (jkjkjk)

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Nikki and Becca are hanging out tonight

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

following <3
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

hahaha i can't imagine her as a mom

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:Nikki and Becca are hanging out tonight
I thought it was a little shady how becca didn't post any pics of her on and Nikki on her ig story. She only posted pics of herself even though they took pics together that Nikki posted on her story.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Thoserulesarent real wrote:
OmegaBetaZeta wrote:Nikki and Becca are hanging out tonight
I thought it was a little shady how becca didn't post any pics of her on and Nikki on her ig story. She only posted pics of herself even though they took pics together that Nikki posted on her story.
I'm sure she will

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

I have been trying to figure out what's off about Nikki's face - eyes are small? Eyebrows too large? Lips too huge? Idk..

But she is not cute, imo. Becca on the other hand looks the best I've ever seen her. Image

Thoserulesarent real
Debater
Debater

Beefit wrote:I have been trying to figure out what's off about Nikki's face - eyes are small? Eyebrows too large? Lips too huge? Idk..

But she is not cute, imo. Becca on the other hand looks the best I've ever seen her. Image
I've said this before but I think it's just the middle part. I do not think it looks good on her. A side part is a lot softer on her face and makes her look a lot prettier.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”