Following!

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thickki Slackketter - Part 8

Post by SkyLacey »

I wish the title was Aunt Thickki because I still love the comparison to her being Auntie Nikki :rofl:

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

following

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

watching some random old videos of Nikki's...wtf she is wearing a lvft tank in this clip? (around 8:50) :(

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

Healthyish85 wrote:watching some random old videos of Nikki's...wtf she is wearing a lvft tank in this clip? (around 8:50) :(

God she used to be so cute and full of life. Now she's just boring ol' Thickki Nikki....

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

it's sad but i'm still not able to give up on her. she's had a crap year. it's at a point where we don't want to make excuses for her but at the same time the base of her entire life/career is gone...watching these old videos reminds me of how every part of her life was woven in with CG. to be betrayed and abandoned by him (and frankly - heh- her whole crew)...i'd have a hard time getting back into fitness again too, just because it would keep reminding me how different things are. that's why i really wish she WOULD get out of her fitness rut by experimenting with new workouts, stuff that won't constantly remind her of her past life.

AGAIN I AGREE that it's time to quit making excuses for her and i'm crossing my fingers because i feel like this is the first week where she's finally trying.

but gah i love her hair and make up in that video above... sporty but just cute and put together.

Post by Guest »

Healthyish85 wrote:watching some random old videos of Nikki's...wtf she is wearing a lvft tank in this clip? (around 8:50) :(

Who is this person? Seriously the difference is like night and day. I know what you mean. Its so hard seeing her shrivel into nothing specially after she thrived so much first half of last year. I hope she finds her way.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

so weird how that video is pretty much heidi now. like heidi completely adopted nikki's old style of videos and personality.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

So I only started watching Nikki post Christian breakup 1, and can say that her motivation and laziness gradually got worst as time went on and even more once she moved to LA. But taking the time to watch early 2015 videos and wow she really changed. I don't mind the vlogs but she should have strictly workout focus videos again. Like others have said settings some type of new goal or trying different things than her regular routine would probably be more motivational. Let me just catch up on more old vids while she gets her shit together.

mazosrankutes
Learner
Learner

Post by mazosrankutes »

Išsiųsta naudojantis HUAWEI VNS-L21 Tapatalk 4 Lt

LollyLavigne
Learner
Learner

Post by LollyLavigne »

I'm sad to say that I've unsubscribed to Nikki. It's so weird, because when I first found Nikki back in 2015, I thought she was like this expert bodybuilder like an Amanda Latona/Jen Jewell/Kathleen Tesori/Nathalia Melo ect... But now looking at it, I kind of view Nikki as this average everyday girl who happened to pick up a copy of Muscle and Fitness hers while in the waiting room at her dentist, and saw a picture of NIcole Wilkins and decided to become a lifter. She became fascinated, and obsessed, and thought "I could do that", and it sort of took off from there. Of course this is all a hypothetical scenario, but what I'm trying to say is, I think fitness became a hobby for Nikki, that turned into something bigger than she ever imagined, and now that she's bored with fitness, she doesn't know what to do with her platform. Like she's just floating in social media fame.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Her whole life is just not as fun to watch anymore, at least not for me. I enjoyed back when she was with Christian. I thought their relationship was super cute, and he always seemed to make her super happy. I liked when they lived together, and I also liked when they broke up and she moved into her own place and was learning to deal. Every phase was pretty endearing and interesting to watch.
I really thought this LA move was gonna be something new and fun to watch, but everything is just blah. (IMO) Her apartment is cluttered and decorated ugly, her boyfriend is annoying and ugly, she doesn't really show much of LA other than the nasty DTLA streets she lives around and inside her place. Everything is just drab, including her personality now. I feel like we're gonna start seeing a steady decline in her whole channel and popularity unless something completely changes.

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

I use to love watching her old her, I mean the difference before the breakup is night & day her face was some much slimmer she was so much thinner I remember after her last comp she was down to 95lbs & I was amazed at how much effort she put into workout out it really made me motivated to go to the gym but now she literally only works legs & I don't even understand what her new videos is gonna be about, like what more tips could she give me that I haven't heard from the million of new up& coming fitspo girls, like I can really see how someone like CG could get tired of her because it seems like if someone isn't motivating her she isn't motivating herself
-C.D :love2:

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

How much did she used to weigh when she looked lean but was not in prep? Is she a long way off that now? Just curious

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

honestly i think if she hadn't met miles things would've been different. she mirrors her boyfriends. she obviously mirrored christian and his work ethic and dedication to fitness. when she dated that guy andrew for 2 seconds she was obsessed with philly and NYC and thought about moving there. and now she's dating miles, a guy who seemingly doesn't do much, eats junk food, works out sometimes and most of all looks dirty.
if she hadn't met miles i think she would be a lot more motivated to do the things she had planned to do while living in LA. but now that she's in a serious relationship with him, she's comfortable falling into miles's lifestyle. it's sad the only times she's really been herself has been when she was single. it's also sad that she's mid/late 20s and still doesn't have enough sense of self to not mirror every boyfriend she has.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

She was actually around 103-104 for Battle on the Bay.

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

yankydoo wrote:How much did she used to weigh when she looked lean but was not in prep? Is she a long way off that now? Just curious
I wanna say her lean (not competition lean), is around the 105 mark. And isn't she around 115? At least that's what she showed us on the first GTEM vlog, which we never saw the scale again lol that's a big difference on her tiny frame

katrynalalock
Learner
Learner

Post by katrynalalock »

I'm not a Miles fan, I feel like he's that temporary boyfriend everyone has. Also - was he VAPING at the vet? Like he had some metal thing in his hand and all I could think was "of course he vapes."

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

katrynalalock wrote:I'm not a Miles fan, I feel like he's that temporary boyfriend everyone has. Also - was he VAPING at the vet? Like he had some metal thing in his hand and all I could think was "of course he vapes."
Well, he did quit cigarettes.
So I could see him vaping to help quit. Not that Vape is much better. It's the same if not worse, and it's not regulated by he FDA and a lot of the ingrgedients are unknown . But it's a step in the right direction I guess
Really couldn't tell if it was a vape or not though.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

mandicoot wrote:
yankydoo wrote:How much did she used to weigh when she looked lean but was not in prep? Is she a long way off that now? Just curious
I wanna say her lean (not competition lean), is around the 105 mark. And isn't she around 115? At least that's what she showed us on the first GTEM vlog, which we never saw the scale again lol that's a big difference on her tiny frame

Ah yeh 10 pounds over on her height will definitely show!

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”