NikkiBlackketter

I dont even go here
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikkiBlackketter

Post by I dont even go here »

Considering the shade Robin is tossing at Em in her latest video, I think all fingers point to Em being cause of strife. Also I really hope Brittany spills the tea on why she left early.

I think the reason Nikki wasn't all up with everyone else is because she was staying with Jasmine.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I understand why Nikki didn't go to the meetup if she thought her ex has a new gf plastered on the Internet. Her job is on the Internet. People would've asked her about it. She wanted to avoid that and all questions about it. It makes sense why she just didn't show up.

happyday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by happyday »

Haven't posted for a while, so my comment is a bit of an off topic, but just a few things I noticed:

- I am like 99% sure Nikki is involved in creation of Gym Shark women's line - she keeps saying she has bigger role in there and that it's secret, she is doing 'mystery stuff for GS" etc and she started saying it as soon as she got out of alphadontknowtheirname. I hope it's true :)
- CG's is boring so no wonder he has no imagination. His logo resembles gymshark's logo (similar shape with incorporated animal in it). Their stuff looks like GS or nike pro shorts, but with their logo. GS has a lifestyle brand too, so CG is going that direction too... I cant see the brand being around for too long - those kids who admire him can afford to buy one or two things, but then the sales go down, and honestly they are just another fitness brand, they bring nothing new to the industry,
- CG's soppy story how he waited in his car he didnt pay for his mommy to give him $40. And then sold stuff his parents worked for to pay off his speeding ticket. Lol. I am sorry, but how was that motivating - there's this thing called budgeting and going over speed limit is dangerous and his fault, so I can't even feel sorry for him
- despite that, I think he may be hurting from a break up too, but men cope differently. They like to be seen around girls, going partying even if they dont enjoy it and then it hits them, while women sob for a bit and then it gets better
- I dont think Denae should quit the job. As kind as I try to be, that girl is not very clever, so having a pretty laidback well paid job around bf and friends seems more than ideal for her

jpopfan10
Learner
Learner

Post by jpopfan10 »

I dont even go here wrote:Considering the shade Robin is tossing at Em in her latest video, I think all fingers point to Em being cause of strife. Also I really hope Brittany spills the tea on why she left early.
I watched her video but I missed the shade (I had it playing while I was getting ready so I wasn't concentrating completely on the vlog) what did Robin say?

I dont even go here
Talker
Talker

Post by I dont even go here »

It wasn't what she said really. I just thought her including and zooming in on Dunce dancing and high fiving the bros was shady. She could have edited it out. And then when she mimiced Robin talking in French. I didn't get a "look at my friend being cute" vibe.

brianne_xo
Informer
Informer

Post by brianne_xo »

Who knows how to make a new thread? we need a part two.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

Damn, at all of the drama over the meet up. I think it was the overall planning of the venue and meet up itself. Tbh, I only loosely watch some of the youtubers other than nikki, so I'm not up to date on what Emily said about Robin, what Robin said about yada yada, what Yami said about whoever, etc. I mainly focus on Nikki and the people she mainly interacts with the most, Jazmine, etc.

Its interesting to note that even within the fitness sphere, they're still cliques and groups amongst themselves. I kinda like that Nikki is a bit 'into her own thing'. She isn't a bandwagon hopper, shout out for shout out type person. She befriends people mostly like herself and not into the whole groupy, clique vibe like the other ones seem to be in. She said she was the same in HS too and a bit of a loner/nerd who kept her friendships a small group of people.

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

Even though not going to the meet up wasn't the best business move, I don't blame her. It's obvious that her feelings about the breakup are still very raw so she must be pretty hurt that he's throwing things like this in her face. I'm sure she would have wanted to go, but if I had just gotten broken up with after a long-term relationship and my ex had already moved on to a high schooler, I probably would've stayed home too. Her absence makes total sense now.

Also, this girl is pretty but her body is not as good as Nikki's IMO. Sure, she's skinny, but her limbs are awkwardly long to me. Idk, I just always liked Nikki's look.

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

I mean he pretty much went to from a women with a nice figure full in the places it matters to a pretty girl with nothing no boobs & a usual skinny girl ass.
-C.D :love2:

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Lol a woman's body is not all that matters in choosing a partner. Nikki had an amazing body, but I definitely saw her in many vlogs with Christian snapping at him or being condescending. Also, when they were both cutting and getting ready for their shows, they always said that they were irritable and easily upset with each other. I remember in one of the first couple vlogs I saw of them, Nikki super rudely snatched Christians credit card out of his hand to pay for something, which was shocking to me. I always got the impression that they fought a lot off camera and weren't as sweet to each other as they seemed. After a few years of constantly being together like that, it just gets old. This new girl may not have as muscular as a body, but she is super pretty and may just get along with Christian really well at this point in time. She may have other qualities that Christian likes other than just a big ass and boobs.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

There are less than desirable aspect to every job. Us lowly worker-bees still go to our jobs on days we will know it suck. Nikki's job is putting her life on the Internet, one of the cons to that is your personal life/hurtful topics being asked and talked about.

Agreed there is more to choosing a partner than their body type. Not every guy will like Nikki's body. You can't expect to like every body of every woman you see either. Still not buying that Christian is dating that high school model until I have concrete proof, ha.

I also don't buy that Nikki would be above any and all drama. I'm sure she has her downfalls as does everyone else. I agree with lolwut above, when they were cutting they both acknowledged how irritable they were. I remember Christian brought her flowers because they had been arguing. I've definitely seen clips where Nikki was snippy at him. I'm sure she wasn't sweet, positive, happy Nikki 24/7. I've always thought the couples that seem the happiest on social media, are usually the ones who are the most unhappy privately...like they need the validation from the Internet.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

There are less than desirable aspect to every job. Us lowly worker-bees still go to our jobs on days we will know it suck. Nikki's job is putting her life on the Internet, one of the cons to that is your personal life/hurtful topics being asked and talked about.

Agreed there is more to choosing a partner than their body type. Not every guy will like Nikki's body. You can't expect to like every body of every woman you see either. Still not buying that Christian is dating that high school model until I have concrete proof, ha.

I also don't buy that Nikki would be above any and all drama. I'm sure she has her downfalls as does everyone else. I agree with lolwut above, when they were cutting they both acknowledged how irritable they were. I remember Christian brought her flowers because they had been arguing. I've definitely seen clips where Nikki was snippy at him. I'm sure she wasn't sweet, positive, happy Nikki 24/7. I've always thought the couples that seem the happiest on social media, are usually the ones who are the most unhappy privately...like they need the validation from the Internet.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:There are less than desirable aspect to every job. Us lowly worker-bees still go to our jobs on days we will know it suck. Nikki's job is putting her life on the Internet, one of the cons to that is your personal life/hurtful topics being asked and talked about.

Lol, I thought of Heidi and her bf when you said that. They have been together for years, but Heidi has been pushing more of the cutsey couple thing on camera (saying her bf always buys her flowers when she comes home from travelling) since Nikki has been single. I wonder if that is shade to her since Nikki mocked her in her newer vlogs with the donut thing and how she stays so lean all the time?

Coop1987
Learner
Learner

Post by Coop1987 »

I always thought Christian was the more condescending one, especially in their more recent vids together before the breakup. He just acted very dismissive towards her and if you look at the older vlogs (or their relationship vlogs) he had a totally different demeanor. To be fair, I can see how Nikki's baby talk and other nonsense she did would get annoying after awhile too.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”