Buying a new car

chain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Buying a new car

Post by chain »

Hi congrats on getting a new car! so hard to type all this so I apologize if my wording doesn't make sense. I noticed you say you're a woman and that's really important. In America the car sales business can always be sexist, not every time but most likely any time a woman goes into any automotive place they will get treated differently than say a male would just because of the stigmatism that goes along with cars. I recommend that you bring a male with just so you don't get used. That sounds so sexist and wrong but it really can save you a lot of money. I recommend doing a lot of research on a few cars before even going to see them and start to narrow your decision on the make and model of a car you want. You'll want to research common problems, average fixing cost, insurance prices, gas mileage, road capability (four wheel drive, all wheel, etc) and any other questions you might have with a car. That's just some of my experience buying a car in America. For car recommendations I've always really enjoyed BMW. They're sporty, look nice, and aren't as expensive as you would think. They come in many types (convertible, coupe, sedan, crossover) and have different accessories that will match anyone's needs. If you have a little more money to spend than I also HIGHLY recommend Range Rovers. I currently drive one and I LOVE it, the gas can be kind of pricey currently but its all worth it, they're easy to drive, look nice, and very safe! Good luck and have fun!

Rixon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rixon »

Hello, before choosing a car, no matter how attractive it looks, I advise you to look through its history through vin search. I had it like that from my Suzuki to check and use the Edit to remove brand name. Tar, Site AdminVin decoder for you, I think it is also suitable for Mitsubishi as it is a Japanese car.

Don’t advertise here. Tar, Site Admin
Last edited by tar on Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edit to removed brand name as advertisement

TimmaIonnan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TimmaIonnan »

It's always a good idea to be cautious when buying a new car and doing a VIN search is a savvy move to uncover any hidden issues. Your experience with Suzuki and using the VIN decoder is a great example of how this can help.

Return to “Cars”