The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Tennessee123
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by Tennessee123 »

They’re getting scorched in their insta comments and it’s divine

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by qwerty888 »

Screenshot_20200710-093416_Samsung Internet.jpg
What an odd thing to say about your child. 🤨😐
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Alexa looks miserable here. The other kids were running around, laughing, and their parents tried to engage Alexa like "hey look at this" and stuff, but she didn't even look at them. She has no idea how to interact with people outside family, just like her parents, and it shows. I feel bad for her.

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

Hi guys how about Lipstick Alley for the new thread ?

Oh and also, I’ve been out of touch for a while... did Alex get the virus? One of you mentioned it ?

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Gia wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 pm
Hi guys how about Lipstick Alley for the new thread ?

Oh and also, I’ve been out of touch for a while... did Alex get the virus? One of you mentioned it ?
He went to the alps to ski during the pandemic like an idiot, came back and went MIA for two weeks, then casually mentioned he had covid at the time on his comments last week.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Carefully placed heart emoji over her busted toe. Then she zoomed out for the next picture. It’s all right Meme, everyone already knows you are glued to your phone and injure yourself constantly because of it.
Has anyone noticed how all her summer shoes are too narrow for her feet? She is spilling out of all of them.

She is looking fried and leathery again. So hard for her to give up her sun worshipping habits...she just loves that fried look.

Did anyone find her latest stories with Alexa so fake. As soon as she notices that Alex is filming, she is “on”. Kissing Alexa, petting the dog. Alexa looked completely annoyed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Alexa enjoying her pandemic vacation with two narcissists. I hope she gives them hell.

Susan2018
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Susan2018 »

I’m so annoyed by Alex mentioning his “friends” in all of his posts. Is he trying to prove he has friends?? Loser!

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

I don't know what their fans see in them. Literally all the posts and stories are the same: Alexa dancing, eating veggies or fruit, traveling to a beach, Mimi dancing in a dress, vibrant flowers, meaningless quotes. Look at their content from a year ago and its exactly the same. They never bring anything fresh to the table.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Looks like there's no social distancing going on over there. Any Italians on this thread? I just want to know after what happened in Italy recently, how can you still ignore wearing masks and social distancing? It's so fucking selfish to be travelling overseas now, bringing 'friends' over and meeting wedding organisers. Look at America - Covid parties and maskless people are rewarded free meals. How did that end? Recent research also found that even if you already had Covid, you can still have it again when the immunity dies out in a couple of months. To think the Cunts can get back into London and possibly spread it annoys the life out of me. Luckily, after being 5 months late, the British government started to wake up a bit more and enforcing masks in shops and supermarkets. MeMe won't be happy when she goes to 'Wholefoots' everyday. It's become clear this family believes in backward living - no vaccinations, no protecting against a deadly virus, disrespecting doctors and medical advice (but will go to the doctors when she broke her toe twice for having her face down the phone all the time). I wish death on nobodies exempt child abusers/killers and paedos (maybe some tyranny world leaders too) but I hope this will be the case of natural selection. Some fucktards don't deserve to survive this virus. MeMe again quoted the Paedo Michael Jackson today. No innocent men want to spend time closely with a bunch of young boys in private without their parents and guardians. She's a paedo sympathiser. Maybe that's why she keeps feeding Alexa's near naked photos and exposed her to them.

Ps. take this thread where you guys see best, I'll definitely follow! GG has been unbelievably slow and I can't use the app anymore so can't upload photos.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

I like how she's trying to cover up her busted toe again.

MeMe: "you are equally safe wherever you are 🙏 I have learnt this lesson long time ago."

Alright, I'm expecting some travel pics from the Middle East soon. (How ironic that they've never travelled outside of their eurocentric bubble).

Also, someone commented how weird it is that she chose Europe over visiting her family. Yep, that's what a narcissist would do. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. Alexa would've been so much better off being in Toronto with her cousins and grandparents, but she's unfortunately stuck on yachts with pretentious nouveau riche narcissists. Her materialistic London friend Masha (more like frenemy) is in Italy as well.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

qwerty888 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:32 pm
I like how she's trying to cover up her busted toe again.

MeMe: "you are equally safe wherever you are 🙏 I have learnt this lesson long time ago."

Alright, I'm expecting some travel pics from the Middle East soon. (How ironic that they've never travelled outside of their eurocentric bubble).

Also, someone commented how weird it is that she chose Europe over visiting her family. Yep, that's what a narcissist would do. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. Alexa would've been so much better off being in Toronto with her cousins and grandparents, but she's unfortunately stuck on yachts with pretentious nouveau riche narcissists. Her materialistic London friend Masha (more like frenemy) is in Italy as well.
That’s another pisstaking comment when her parents supposedly migrated the family to escape war. There are still places that are unsafe to live in the world. Maybe a holiday to Yemen is coming up?

sentence
Debater
Debater

Dumb Mimi & Alex

Post by sentence »

I have nothing to say to such stupid people in times of COVID...

I want to ask: Did you realize that something is strange about the son of Leyla? He is acting like he has authism !?
I am still wondering why she posted everything from her daughter on instagram but nothing from Andreas?

This birthday posting was extremely short too

Back to Mimi: I hope someday (soon?) she will quit YouTube & Instagram. She has nothing to tell us... she can keep her boring memories without any value private...

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

naomi104 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:21 pm
Looks like there's no social distancing going on over there. Any Italians on this thread? I just want to know after what happened in Italy recently, how can you still ignore wearing masks and social distancing? It's so fucking selfish to be travelling overseas now, bringing 'friends' over and meeting wedding organisers. Look at America - Covid parties and maskless people are rewarded free meals. How did that end? Recent research also found that even if you already had Covid, you can still have it again when the immunity dies out in a couple of months. To think the Cunts can get back into London and possibly spread it annoys the life out of me. Luckily, after being 5 months late, the British government started to wake up a bit more and enforcing masks in shops and supermarkets. MeMe won't be happy when she goes to 'Wholefoots' everyday. It's become clear this family believes in backward living - no vaccinations, no protecting against a deadly virus, disrespecting doctors and medical advice (but will go to the doctors when she broke her toe twice for having her face down the phone all the time). I wish death on nobodies exempt child abusers/killers and paedos (maybe some tyranny world leaders too) but I hope this will be the case of natural selection. Some fucktards don't deserve to survive this virus. MeMe again quoted the Paedo Michael Jackson today. No innocent men want to spend time closely with a bunch of young boys in private without their parents and guardians. She's a paedo sympathiser. Maybe that's why she keeps feeding Alexa's near naked photos and exposed her to them.

Ps. take this thread where you guys see best, I'll definitely follow! GG has been unbelievably slow and I can't use the app anymore so can't upload photos.
I'm italian, anc i can tell you, masks are not madatory, except inside stores, restaurants/bars (for the personnel) offices etc. Still, most people will wear one because it's common sense. If i go for a walk, it's 50/50 but i live in a small town. In bigger towns most people will wear one. I went to a big flea market the other day, and almost everyone had one on, even if it was quite hot outside. The Cons may not be violating any official law, but they're violating any type of common sense.
The other day i saw this post, and it reminded me of the Cons, especially the "i don't live in fear" and "We have to go back to our lives" they loooove to repeat on rotation. It pretty much exposes their selfishness and narcissism.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Guys, here it is finally! A new thread on Tattle Life! -> https://tattle.life/threads/mimi-and-alex-ikonn.7533/

:corn:

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Ahahah oh my god who do they think they're fooling with those fake comm3nts I am confuse :rofl:

Alex has a weird obsession with Richard Branson right down to trying to look like him. It's like a schoolboy crush.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Should we continue here now that the site has stabilized?

What are everyone's thoughts on the Ic*nts' next pandemic vacation spot?

Anika
Learner
Learner

Post by Anika »

Is it just me or has MeMe let herself go a little bit? She looks so unhappy lately. First 2 Photos are from 2018 and the 3rd one is the one Alex just pošteda day or so ago. She cant even be bothered to brush her hair, her Skin is terrible and her body is not as tight as it Was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Screenshot_20200818-151923_Samsung Internet.jpg
Happy birthday... Mimi? How sad is that your daughter still calls you by your name?

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

oh i've been on tattle! but those photos to me look very photoshopped (the first two at least, her legs are not that long AT ALL) i think she looks better and more real in her third photo. i prefer she looks more down to earth now and edits herself a LOT less.
what happened, did someone take their suitcase?

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”