The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Momo332
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by Momo332 »

Another instance where the Ikonns are using this Jenny Lee account to defend themselves, totally changing their writing style from the other, poorly-spelled posts! If you’re going to lie to your followers, at least be smart about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by naomi104 »

The exemption list includes Italy so if the Cunts come back from Positano before then, they have to self isolate for 14 days. If they don't (most likely won't), please help reporting them to the police. They could be fined up to £1000.

When The Tool posted the news from the Guardian yesterday saying "It's official" (that travel ban will be lifted). It's NOT official until the 10th. Who's the HEADLINE READER? Well, not the first time this dodgy cunt's done something illegal.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... ption-list

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

From the Tool: "Positano has slowed down". No, really??? Could it be because there is a global pandemic going on? His smug little face can f@#% off. I sincerely hope they either get in trouble for not socially isolating or they get sick. It will serve them both right.

"Taken by Alexa" as if it's something to be proud of. She's growing up in a horrible environment with not just one, but two absent parents.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

For 33 years old, MeMe looks damn haggard. I guess having a child that you never really wanted would do that to you.

Also, MeMe, stop wearing short dresses. :barf:

lucky7
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lucky7 »

Off they go. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Loving that her followers are finally waking up.

"I’m starting to understand how selfish and self centered she really is. All of this “love” talk is a lie to build her following. She doesn’t care about anyone except herself and her lavish lifestyle."

lauragulliam348
"Lala you know and you are better than this. Please do not travel in the middle of a pandemic. Besides, how many times has Mimi trashed talked you and your husband on her YouTube videos and podcasts. Talking about what terrible parents you both were."

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

emiliya_tagiyeva
Love you Mimi, thanks for spreading love, kindness and positivity ❤️😊

mimiikonn
@emiliya_tagiyeva always ❤️😘

emmajenesaisquoi
@mimiikonn And mostly bullshit 😂

lauragulliam348
@emiliya_tagiyeva and COVID! She’s also helping to spread covid around the world.

emmajenesaisquoi
@emiliya_tagiyeva Stop being so naive, please ... all this woman is about is self-satisfaction, selfishness and arrogance. Posting endless pictures of her beloved self, with fake abd superficial quotes to appear intelligent and caring. This is a public place, for everyone to share their point of view, right ? For what reason should we all only be flattering and enhancing such tone deaf irresponsability from this little lady ? You tell me 🌸

P.S. Should we make a new thread on Tattle Life since GG is still being so so slow and glitchy?

thesaurus1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thesaurus1 »

Yes, please make tattle thread. This site does not work properly since March. I am one of the blocked ones who expressed my dissapointment under her picture. I don't mind. She can block everyone and be left with only a few airheads followers.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

The Cons probably blamed their loss of followers in the past few months to the lock down and their inactivity, so they must have thought going back to their old ways of travel vlogging would drag people back in, when it proved to be the opposite. There is no "back to normal" after this. All kinds of celebrities, influencers, you tubers have been exposed for their greedy and selfish ways in the past few months. More and more people are getting tired of the hypocrisy of internet celebrity culture and are waking up. Karma's right around the corner for these two.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

I don't have enough comments to start a thread on Tattle Life (I think you need 20), but someone should, because GG is impossible to use.

My thread name suggestion: MeMe and Alex Ic*nt: Spreading bullshit and COVID around the world.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Now Meme is bloaming covid on the "unhealthy" food industry because sugar and gluten compromise the immune system. Just whe you think she couldn't get dumber. Her husband has been eating nothing but roasted veggies and gluten free treats for the past ten years and still got the virus, last time i checked. You know what actually prevents you from getting the virus? staying home and wearing a mask! maybe you should try that, and eat a slice of real chocolate cake with sugar and gluten once in a while took, while you're at it.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

MeMe is so fucking obsessed with her vow renewal they had to go to Italy during the biggest pandemic to meet a wedding planner! This self-proclaimed ‘rebel’ who doesn’t wear a wedding for a mistaken ‘feminist’ reason can’t shake the idea off having a vow renewal off her (air)head. It’s like “I’m rich now I need to have a new wedding to replace my cheap looking one. I’m also an eco warrior but I’ll jump on the first plane out to plan my vow renewal during a pandemic. It has to be a destination wedding so guests from around the world will have to produce even more unnecessary carbon footprint to come to my party.”

She has so much love for herself she lets her child so close and hold hands with strangers when there’s a virus spreading to every corner of the world. Alex is just a fucking useless tool that will follow around like a puppy and spend money to impress his newly found rich friends. Maybe he’ll invite the morally bankrupt Richard Branson (who was after government funds to bail his airline after robbing the NHS for years) or the home wrecking, exploitative Jeff Bezos to his vow renewal. I’ve seen he’s been licking their arses for some time now.

I bet MeMe’s dad is sitting at home shaking his head in disapproval of all this bullshit. He really pissed her off last time they met. Out of all their family, he seems like the only one who doesn’t take shit. Oh and Mr. X also seemed disgruntled the last time Alex belittled him with a swanky flat in London. Suleyman and Mr. X will be standing in a corner of this stupid event whispering how they have to shell out their hard earned cash to join the Cunts on yet another show off of a holiday.

Sweetandspicy
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetandspicy »

She it lost 9k followers , that's nothing , still has over 1.2 million people

They don't care they will keep blocking and ignoring people. There are enough mindless sheep out there that will still follow them

Sweetandspicy
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetandspicy »

naomi104 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:42 pm
MeMe is so fucking obsessed with her vow renewal they had to go to Italy during the biggest pandemic to meet a wedding planner! This self-proclaimed ‘rebel’ who doesn’t wear a wedding for a mistaken ‘feminist’ reason can’t shake the idea off having a vow renewal off her (air)head. It’s like “I’m rich now I need to have a new wedding to replace my cheap looking one. I’m also an eco warrior but I’ll jump on the first plane out to plan my vow renewal during a pandemic. It has to be a destination wedding so guests from around the world will have to produce even more unnecessary carbon footprint to come to my party.”

She has so much love for herself she lets her child so close and hold hands with strangers when there’s a virus spreading to every corner of the world. Alex is just a fucking useless tool that will follow around like a puppy and spend money to impress his newly found rich friends. Maybe he’ll invite the morally bankrupt Richard Branson (who was after government funds to bail his airline after robbing the NHS for years) or the home wrecking, exploitative Jeff Bezos to his vow renewal. I’ve seen he’s been licking their arses for some time now.

I bet MeMe’s dad is sitting at home shaking his head in disapproval of all this bullshit. He really pissed her off last time they met. Out of all their family, he seems like the only one who doesn’t take shit. Oh and Mr. X also seemed disgruntled the last time Alex belittled him with a swanky flat in London. Suleyman and Mr. X will be standing in a corner of this stupid event whispering how they have to shell out their hard earned cash to join the Cunts on yet another show off of a holiday.
What happened with her dad and Mr X ?

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... distancing

She's looking miserable in pics again. I bet she didn't expect to get so much hate every day she posts.

Brisingr1094
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Brisingr1094 »

Can we start a reddit thread for Mimi ? They are so easy to use.

polishedpine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by polishedpine »

She’s really living in their own little bubble especially at time like this, showing their true colors. Let alone her child, commenting one’s parenting style is a bit taboo for me actually because I’m a parent myself and I am not perfect in any ways but girl, I hope whatever and however they choose to parents their innocent little girl will work... Because for me myself, parenting has soooo many layers, like I know we have to build and grow our children based on love, kindness etc.. But the truth is, we also have to give them a chance to survive in this big bad world, how about teach them how to be strong and tough because sometimes life happens and one day Alexa will experience a whole lot emotions later in life. Give this girl a little more chance to live her own way, let her experience .. sometimes too good to be true is not always good.. If you know what I mean.. Lol guided by love my ass.. I’m sorry I had to

StupidCupid
Learner
Learner

Post by StupidCupid »

Brisingr1094 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:30 am
Can we start a reddit thread for Mimi ? They are so easy to use.
I suggested this a few months back. Someone did start something under Influencer Snark but I’m pretty sure only the person who started it and me were the ones to see/use it. I’m all for a Reddit thread!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

I'm in if someone creates it. I'm still trying to get enough participation to start a thread on Tattle Life..

Been meaning to post these.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Saddest vacation ever. I do hope Lidiot (thanks for the name, Naomi!) and Lala don't get roped into coming to babysit in the middle of a pandemic.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”