Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Two Cons & the Russian Ballet - Fifty Shades of Gray Cardigans - Part 7

Post by Lossiebee »

yabanji wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:00 pm
sentence wrote:Of course Alexa is in the nursery untill 15:30

By the way: i am shocked about the fees there!
£2,630 mornings
£1,875 afertnoons
in my city i have just to pay 276€ for the whole year
:?

Sometime its insane: education shouldn`t a priviledged thing just for people who can pay, you know? i don`t know the law in london so i hope there is an other solution for people who cannot effort thousands of euros just for nursery
ARE YOU KIDDING???? omg... that's an insane amount of money for children that age (there is nothing wrong to invest in education and the future of your child but????!??!!!!?!)
That's funny coming from people who claim they don't believe in education though. They believe in showing off that's for sure. Hypocritical b*tches.
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Delizia wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:28 pm
Oh that's another thing coming to my mind, Mimi in the podcast saying she doesn't see why she should live close to her parents if she doesn't like where they live, why it should be her living in Toronto and not the opposite, she says when they are older she would like to move them to wherever she is living instead. Hummm... ok, what about your sister maybe enjoying your parents to be close, you egotistic moron
I can just picture Mimi moving her parents to wherever she is in a few years, and 'suddenly' feeling ready for another kid saying 'i'm in my late 30s and Alexa is older now and in school full time', lmao.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

yabanji wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:57 am
ever since the masochist comment i have liked you delizia and i read the impression on her newest video exactly in mimis voice and had to laugh hahaha (got me a weird look from a stranger).
Well happy if you had a good laugh :D, I can't remember who the masochist comment was from but wasn't me, I plead not guilty! Although I am probably slightly maso as well, to be trying to make some sense out of this mess of an influenza wannabe couple.
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

Lossiebee wrote:
yabanji wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:00 pm

£2,630 mornings
£1,875 afertnoons

Sometime its insane: education shouldn`t a priviledged thing just for people who can pay, you know? i don`t know the law in london so i hope there is an other solution for people who cannot effort thousands of euros just for nursery
ARE YOU KIDDING???? omg... that's an insane amount of money for children that age (there is nothing wrong to invest in education and the future of your child but????!??!!!!?!)
That's funny coming from people who claim they don't believe in education though. They believe in showing off that's for sure. Hypocritical b*tches.
so so soo true. can't agree more. and if you don't believe in it you need to come up with another idea. sending your child for a few hours during the week is not enough.
if i would be them i would let alex speak only russian to her, and mimi azeri to alexa. i mean- why don't you use what you know? the only time she put a bit more effort in alexa learning russian was the last time lala was a bit longer there. so kind of a followup on the things lala taught alexa.

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

Delizia wrote:
yabanji wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:57 am
ever since the masochist comment i have liked you delizia and i read the impression on her newest video exactly in mimis voice and had to laugh hahaha (got me a weird look from a stranger).
Well happy if you had a good laugh :D, I can't remember who the masochist comment was from but wasn't me, I plead not guilty! Although I am probably slightly maso as well, to be trying to make some sense out of this mess of an influenza wannabe couple.
oh no.. the capital d got me confused. sorry! you are right it was drifter. but i still like you <33

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

- The first night after their trip Alexa is left at home, without her parents

- Louis & Raya are taking more than $2,499 so you can join a trip with them (flights, drinks, excl.!)
Seems to be a better offer than by fullyrawkristina - she wants $5,500 !

What`s the matter with those people????

Do they feel better after such a trip? eating vegetables and fruits?
Do they feel good having a "special special" experience in special locations like bali like columbia?

What`s going on with you guys?

Really?

To all that followers!: You can not fill your life with such an experience? You can`t feel better?

- Caring for yourself
- having special moments
- having good vibes
- enjoying special locations

????

No one else more there who goes hard ways giving hers/his last shirt to someone who really needs that? no one there who is NOT raping indonesia? 2.000 - 5.000$ you can build a small house for a poor family there! i don`t get it...

working on that fame on instagram, having money from coop by youtube videos and those people are not fed up

Drifter
Learner
Learner

Post by Drifter »

Guys, I have this far-fetched idea about why Meme is so pretentious, fake and a show pony.( of course besides her mental disorders) It is all my imagination by the way.:))) and observation. I have seen people doing this. Here I go:
I believe she had a boyfriend before Alex who she dumped for Alex because Alex offered her luxury, money and everything. Now she is soooo regretful about her decision and tries to prove to that man she is actually happy, rich, have the smartest kid and the most loving husband. You know what I mean. She tries to convince herself she did the right thing by choosing Alex. Also this explains their cringy make-outs in front of the camera to the millions and constant effort to make people believe that they REALLY love each other. And Meme does this most of the time, pulls Alex to give her a kiss :)))

Post by Guest »

Drifter wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:28 pm
Guys, I have this far-fetched idea about why Meme is so pretentious, fake and a show pony.( of course besides her mental disorders) It is all my imagination by the way.:))) and observation. I have seen people doing this. Here I go:
I believe she had a boyfriend before Alex who she dumped for Alex because Alex offered her luxury, money and everything. Now she is soooo regretful about her decision and tries to prove to that man she is actually happy, rich, have the smartest kid and the most loving husband. You know what I mean. She tries to convince herself she did the right thing by choosing Alex. Also this explains their cringy make-outs in front of the camera to the millions and constant effort to make people believe that they REALLY love each other. And Meme does this most of the time, pulls Alex to give her a kiss :)))
Absolutely could be!!!! Because sorry, no one "in love" has to be begged five/six times to marry. She may "love" Grandpa Alex like a friend. But no way does she reallyyyyyyyyyyyy love him. No way at all. All those dresses and constant shopping and this phony "no negativity" facade is defo a cover for not digging him the way you should a spouse.

And Grandpa Alex doesn't seem like he has much to give of himself anyway. He may let her spend endlessly on her mumu dresses because emotionally he's got nothing to give. I mean what man goes and hides at an office all day when he's an "entrepreneur not a youtuber"...he could be doing anything with his days.

Post by Guest »

WtfImage this dancing is so cringeyImageImage

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

No Alex
No Alexa

Trying to find a daily habit after bringing Alexa to the nursery?

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

I think Alex asked Mimi out more than once but when he proposed they were already in a relationship together and she said yes immediately in Positano.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

No message for the Bahamas, as usual. But that’s ok people don’t need them anyway, so many amazing souls on call right now giving their time, and they bring more value to the world than those two pointless gurus could ever do.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

The DREAMIEST office, lol, nothing less, nothing more. Watch out Silicon Valley, watch out creative agencies and all the new tech start ups that have a huge office culture. Even with a simple office tour they have to Bragg it’s crazy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

they probably need an office space for the legitimation of their companies in europe. as far as i know all of their companies are registared in the states or in canada?
and of course to be able to stay in the uk as residents. i highly doubt that people are there when they are traveling? or even now?
they have the housekeeper and the russian nanny/sitter but there is no connection to their companies.

@all: what is the "grandpa" thing you are all talking about? let me know please ^^

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

Alexa is at preschool but Mimi's still not back to work. How long is the super hard working hustler going to take a break from work? Alexa is going to be 3 soon, most parents don't have the luxury to stay at home and film themselves dancing in front of the mirror while their husband "works" and their children are at school. But she's a hustler alright.
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

Lililala
Debater
Debater

Post by Lililala »

I don’t follow them but I looked at Meme’s Insta for the last few days. She posts more stories than the bloggers I follow all combined. None of the one I follow are stating that “they use their phone only 10 min per day” but still they post less than her. Karen Wazen may be the influencer I follow who can compete with Meme in terms of always posting but I would watch her for hours when I can’t stand Meme for a minute.
She is so boring, I guess some of us like to watch the same routine everyday but how can they stand her attitude? Nothing about her is “positive vibes”, even the dinner with her “beautiful friends” from her stories seems so boring and even she sounds bored. They remind me of the “pageant families”, it’s empty inside, everything is for the show but when the lights shut down there is nothing interesting to see, no real feelings (their marriage has to be the saddest of all the influencers relationship I saw).
It’s pretty ironic how those empty shells are trying to teach us, peasants, how to be real.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

In the story where Alexa is singing at the end she reaches for the phone and asks 'can I see my picture?' before the video interrupts abruptly. Mimi can say all she wants but kids replicate behaviour and her excessive phone use and mirror selfies are impacting Alexa's self perception big time.

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

blue_violet wrote:In the story where Alexa is singing at the end she reaches for the phone and asks 'can I see my picture?' before the video interrupts abruptly. Mimi can say all she wants but kids replicate behaviour and her excessive phone use and mirror selfies are impacting Alexa's self perception big time.
all i can read here is: mimi asking alex to see her pictures.
another weird thing is, instead of looking at their daughter they prefer to look at her on the phone screen. record it. and share it.
poor girl..

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

Today is the birthday of Lidia Ikonnikova - mother of Alex. Did you see any congratulations?? Any messages of thankfulness? Preaching gratefulness but not reaching it, is iconnikal :)

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Post by jajecznica »

naomi104 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:16 pm

£2,630 mornings
£1,875 afertnoons

In the UK, you’re not qualified for free childcare until the age of 3 even then it’s not full time and you still need to substitute some of the fees. If I was to send my 2 years old to nursery for a few mornings a week, it’d cost me like £30 a day. That’s why I chose to work from home and take him to playgroups and only attend some short classes instead. It’s good for the mums as well because you get to talk to other mums and share your experience. Something MeMe can’t do. She’s stupid and unsocialable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I pay roughly $70 a day for my 2 year old in DAYCARE, not even Montessori. I'm in the states and nothing is free here but the London prices seem ridiculous. I'm wondering if she gets some sort of discount since it's her friends school?

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”