That HAT!

Carpemakeup
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

That HAT!

Post by Carpemakeup »

Seriously? Has this been discussed? WTF is with that AWFUL black hat she wears in EVERY video, IG post, photo, etc.? It's really bizarre!

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: That HAT!

Post by theone »

I really believe she wears it to cover her dark roots. All that bleaching on that dark hair of hers. I can't even imagine what her hair looks like in person. She's trying to hide it under that stupid hat.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

i think she's trying and failing to look hipster. Her fashion sense is so bad and her desperate attempt to wear clothes 16 year olds would wear make me cringe, her whole look is atrocious.

Carpemakeup
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Carpemakeup »

Honestly I think she's trying to bring back Boy George's style from the 80s but not only is it NOT working, nor will it ever- I think it's even weirder that she doesn't switch up her outfit from day today a little bit. Like, get a different colored hat at least! She wears pretty much the same outfit in almost every photo I see if her across the board. It's strange for sure! That's NOT fashion!

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I think she wears it to hide the fact that she has ZERO hair bleaching/coloring skills. She never has any idea what's appropriate to wear on some occasions. That photo with Tiffany and Camila, who looked glamorous and Kandee, who - of course - looked like one of her daughters dressed her made me facepalm.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Yeah her hair skills are pretty bad for someone who went to "cosmotology school". The way she posts so many old photos of herself is disturbing! Even more her latest blog post about her sister's wedding which was a long time a go so why post that now? she makes it all about her as usual. Even going as far as saying her sister married her husband because he's just like her. That is messed up! I think her bad sense of style is the least of her worries, woman is crazy pants.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

What is this woman's obsession with her hair and why does she think so many people care? She is so mentally immature :?

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

I personally believe she's trying to cover up that fried mop of hers.

blondascanbe
Talker
Talker

Post by blondascanbe »

I think she is trying to look like Molly Ringwald. I never thought her ears stuck out until she adopted the earring cuff and chain for both ears. One ear cute, 2 ears trying to hard...and the whipped cocoa outfit was pretty, but the shirt was so oversized...she wanted to look like a trend setter, but if her body can work a cuter cut, why look lie a flat chested trucker?

Heatherly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heatherly »

I kind of think its because she thinks she looks younger with it on. I never realized how old she looks until she does a natural video, no make up, no hair done.

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

That hat reminds me of Debbie Gibson.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”