Getting more obnoxious with every video

qglzr5201

Getting more obnoxious with every video

Post by qglzr5201 »

I started watching Kandee's videos back when she was MUCH more mellow and calm during her videos, which I found was a nice change from other gurus. Anymore, I feel like I need an aspirin after each new video. Why does she think she needs to be way over the top with her overly dramatic voice and added applause sounds, kids shouting "yaaaay" sounds, etc???? She acts like she's on crack or something. Not sure if I can continue watching her, I miss her earlier, normal videos.

ilovesparklez

Re: Getting more obnoxious with every video

Post by ilovesparklez »

qglzr5201 wrote:I started watching Kandee's videos back when she was MUCH more mellow and calm during her videos, which I found was a nice change from other gurus. Anymore, I feel like I need an aspirin after each new video. Why does she think she needs to be way over the top with her overly dramatic voice and added applause sounds, kids shouting "yaaaay" sounds, etc???? She acts like she's on crack or something. Not sure if I can continue watching her, I miss her earlier, normal videos.
I agree with you here. I used to watch her for only a short period of time, but once the squealy voice, stupid antics and sound effects started, I felt embarrassed for her.... I also felt like I needed a break from everything after watching her for only a few seconds...and that's definitely not a good thing. I just wish I knew why she did it - it is extremely fake.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wtf.ever »

Agreed, watching one of her old videos compared to the new ones really shows the difference. She seems so manic lately, talkng really fast, moving her arms around, sound effects, just being a loon in general. I wonder if she used to be on meds or something

DarlingDear
Debater
Debater

Post by DarlingDear »

I miss the old Kandee, I used to love her.

zumbalover
Debater
Debater

Post by zumbalover »

Kandee used to be one of the main gurus I watched back in the day.. Now I just feel bad for her!

Meganz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Meganz »

Kandee legit scares me. I'd almost rather watch an episode of Toddlers in Tiaras than watch one of Kandee's videos.

factorygirl
Learner
Learner

Post by factorygirl »

I really enjoyed Kandee when she did legitimate tutorials without being completely psycho. Now her videos revolve around distracting editing and lame gimmicks. So disappointed.

AngelofSpades
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AngelofSpades »

Something really is up with her. I'm thinking, prescription drugs.

sugarsnapzz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarsnapzz »

One word: cocaine

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

She's got to be on something - and no, kans it's not because you claim to be that nice all the time (she's a bitch to her mom and kids) but because of the discrepancies and apparent symptoms of drug usage. She's high on something....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonchick
Learner
Learner

Post by Londonchick »

No question she is on something. It started about 18 months ago. Been getting more manic and odd with every video. Not that i watch but i watch a minute of one every few months, I can never complete watching. Its really harrowing and anxiety provoking. Id need to take a xanax if I watched for 5 mins plus. Totally unenjoyable. More fake than Draglyn Hill and thats sayin something.

ondinelux
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ondinelux »

She's recognized for being a really bubbbly character but ive noticed especially in the past year that she seems to be forcing it. In particular her video with Gwen Steffani. She just kept interupting her, being overly happy and giggly. Don't know if id go as far as saying its a drug issue but theres def something up

Return to “Kandee Johnson”