Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush »

Honest_Critic wrote:Why is she showing Blake???? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because she wants everyone to know that she's a good mom and spends time with her kids, even if it means violating the other parent's wishes.

Bitch move.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

PunkLush wrote:

Because she wants everyone to know that she's a good mom and spends time with her kids, even if it means violating the other parent's wishes.

Bitch move.
I guess she assumes the dads don't follow her on snapchat and won't ever see it. Or as Punklush said, she just doesn't care what the dads want because her image is more important. Smh . This bitch wouldn't know how to be a legit good mother if her life depended on it. It makes me ill knowing she, and others like her, are raising the next generation
We are men of action; Lies do not become us

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Hahah she is so rude to her daughter. Ellie just wants to show things to the camera and she keeps pushing her hand out of the way or ignoring her.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

I don't know how to upload photos to here from mobile BUT just saw a comment on one of her videos saying "how do you have 4 kids if you're not married? I thought you could only get pregnant if you're married" :rofl: I'm not sure what context the girl meant that in but either way, HILARIOUS

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

It's odd- I wonder if BJ changed his mine or like you said, she's doing it anyway. Weird.
I feel so bad for her kids! Always always always. I sure hope their dad(s) marry someone down to earth to give them a normal mom

cortneyirene
Learner
Learner

Post by cortneyirene »

First time poster, long time lurker. Have you guys seen her 2 minute eyebrow tutorial video on the buzzfeed channel. She looks absolutely terrible. Her makeup looks caked on as usual, and all you can see are her smile lines. I have no problem with smile lines... But come on kandee... Dress and apply make up for your age.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

cortneyirene wrote:First time poster, long time lurker. Have you guys seen her 2 minute eyebrow tutorial video on the buzzfeed channel. She looks absolutely terrible. Her makeup looks caked on as usual, and all you can see are her smile lines. I have no problem with smile lines... But come on kandee... Dress and apply make up for your age.

I just checked it out. Yes. She looks awful. All that caked on foundation, accentuates her lines and giver her a flat, plastic kind of look. And her eyebrows are drawn on too perfectly so they look weird, too. She looks like an aging android.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Hey, you're right! I was so focused on her her orange face and white ear, that I didn't notice that her eyebrows look nice. Yay for Kandee.

And Yay for Kandee spending some time with her son. Too bad it had to be fast food. Meh.

chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater

Post by chatteryteeth »

Probably posted it on snapchat because she knows it will disappear. Screenshot, bitch, lol. Anyway, Blake is such a cutie. I havent seen any pics of him since he was a baby. Its funny how he and alani look nothing like her.

Why does Kandee only wear foundation too dark and too orange? There is nothing wrong being pale and if you have taken it to the point you have to wear a bandanna to hide the color difference, you have serious issues.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Omg her new video- it's like a horrible version of her already horrible Halloween crunk pop art look. :o
And that pink wig? I thought her fake hair couldn't get anymore ratchet but I was wrong. Boy was I wrong :respekt:

I agree, chatteryteeth! When you have to hide your neck and ears under hair- something is wrong! I think she has neutral/pink undertones. Only emphasized by her red hair, the contrast of the red hair and yellow makeup is horrendous. In the midwest, we say if the barn need paintin', paint it! (aka put on makeup) but Kandee takes it to a new level and paints her 'barn' to look like a new building entirely. Face palm. Dear Interwebs, PLEASE don't believe she's a real MUA for a second. Come on now.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

I'm sorry but I'm going to have nightmares for days...

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

It drives me nuts when she does this. Goes on and on about how hard she worked on something. Simply begging her fans to spam her with compliments.

This though! Lol You go girl, call her shady ass out

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Wait...she didn't sleep, edited for days, loves us and this is what we got?

This woman is pretty impressed with herself, isn't her? Or at least very confident in her ability to bullshit.

It you have to explain it, its probably bullshit.
If you have to convince people of it, its probably bullshit.
This big blue smurf-face---is bullshit and we know it.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by PunkLush »

Did anyone catch this interview Kandee did for a magazine? Let's review, shall we:

She really meant a butt-load of foundation/concealer because Kandee does the pancake makeup all year round. Rain or shine.

Admitting she's a hoarder CHECK.
One problem though, her whole makeup kit is germ-infested...hell, don't get me started on her house. Kandee! Show them your makeup table!!! Image

Little concealer? Image bitch has turned into a comedian!

How many jobs have you had again? The mall, a waitress, wait! Didn't you model in Japan in your late teens? But you also had a baby and was on SNAP/welfare benefits? But yet you fed your baby sugar, flour and water ??? Damn Kandee, you're so accomplished!

Seems like she's speaking from experience. She's openly admitting her schemes. I love it how this skank contradicts herself.

captaintwiddelston
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by captaintwiddelston »

PunkLush wrote:I'm sorry but I'm going to have nightmares for days...

She looks like the wicked witch- pink hair version.

" I think it is in very dangerous waters now because anyone who has a large following doesn't have to be an expert, they can recommend something as if they were and people believe them because of their mass followers."
Is she serious? Does she seriously believe that she's an expert - or is that just a statement she throws around?
Please excuse any mistakes as English is my second language.

Flybynight
Learner
Learner

Post by Flybynight »

PunkLush wrote:Did anyone catch this interview Kandee did for a magazine? Let's review, shall we:

She really meant a butt-load of foundation/concealer because Kandee does the pancake makeup all year round. Rain or shine.

Admitting she's a hoarder CHECK.
One problem though, her whole makeup kit is germ-infested...hell, don't get me started on her house. Kandee! Show them your makeup table!!! Image

Little concealer? Image bitch has turned into a comedian!

How many jobs have you had again? The mall, a waitress, wait! Didn't you model in Japan in your late teens? But you also had a baby and was on SNAP/welfare benefits? But yet you fed your baby sugar, flour and water ??? Damn Kandee, you're so accomplished!

Seems like she's speaking from experience. She's openly admitting her schemes. I love it how this skank contradicts herself.
Another great find Punklush! It amazes me how everything she is against is exactly what she IS or does. She's such a twit. Contradictions must keep her warm at night

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Thank you to the people who are not afraid to speak up.

Does Kandee not realize that her so-called advice could be controversial for some? I think she just posts crap that she assumes will attract more followers. Either that or she must be a regular lurker here because her latest comments seem like she's butt-hurt about something.

ImageImageImage

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Cause when you're Kandee you're always right and everyone's a hater

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Honest_Critic wrote:Cause when you're Kandee you're always right and everyone's a hater

ImageImageImage this is 100% true. Thank You.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”