Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Bummer. :( Was looking forward to some extra juicy gossip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Not sure if it's okay to post but if it's not I'll delete it.

I came across this. Kandee must be really proud of her parenting skills. I mean, I didn't know it was THIS bad. I'm starting to feel terribly bad for her kids.
If you visit that page, there's a clip of Jordan singing and it's disturbing to me.

There's also other posts insinuating drug use, drinking and depression.

I'm sure if Kandee sees this post of mine, she'll probably tell her son to delete it or mark private. Just thought I'd share since Ms. Kandee claims to be such a great mom. Idk....

Note: that comment by Ryan is the same Ryan his bff that comes out in the guy boys with Jordan, his page is crazy too.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

4leaflover wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:@4leaflover: I WISH her exes would bunch up together and share their stories anonymously..... Really! I mean she portrayed them as the worst men that could happen to a woman. It would be just fair to set the record straight....
I wish it was that easy. Kandee has an abundance of funds, and even has some "judges" drinking the Kool-Aid.
Bobby's momma, love that firecracker. She would love to scratch Kandee's eyes out.
I am having a question concering child support as I am not familiar with the laws and regulations in the US: In Europe, if the ex-wife earns significantly MORE than the husband, she has to pay him subsistence money. Since Kandee is now earning WAY more cash than her second husband, I wonder how this is being handled. Am I right assuming that he doesn't have to pay HER subsistence money any more? Does SHE have to pay him now?

Furthermore, is she paying him child support now? THAT would be ironie and justice LOOOL! :rofl:

Another GREAT reason for Kandee to never get hitched with Koala - as soon as she divorces him, she'd have to pay HIM a shitload of money every month since he doesn't earn his living...HAHHAHAHAH

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

PunkLush wrote:Image

Holy shit!! The zebra leggings are older than we thought!! LMAO and we know for a fact she still has them because she recently wore them.

If she wore them every other day in the past, and it's been 7 years...how the fuck have they survived 2 baby daddy's, 1 kid & boyfriend later? Ha!
LMAO! I wonder if she ever washes them... ;)

On another note; Kandee's grammar, never seizes to amaze me. She should hAve said "he turns, eight, today" or simply, "he's eight, today"...NOT "he's turning 8 today"... Is he eight, today, or not?...is she being relative to his time of birth? No punctuation, no nothing. If I were posting for a huge fan-base, with her grammatical skills, I would hire a press person. No joke. She isn't very articulate. She sounds very much like a tween, on Twitter. LOL

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

PunkLush wrote:Not sure if it's okay to post but if it's not I'll delete it.

I came across this. Kandee must be really proud of her parenting skills. I mean, I didn't know it was THIS bad. I'm starting to feel terribly bad for her kids.
If you visit that page, there's a clip of Jordan singing and it's disturbing to me.

I'm sure if Kandee sees this post of mine, she'll probably tell her son to delete it or mark private. Just thought I'd share since Ms. Kandee claims to be such a great mom. Idk....

Note: that comment by Ryan is the same Ryan his bff that comes out in the guy boys with Jordan, his page is crazy too.
I know you guys are going to hate me for saying this but, I am going all Donal Trump with you on this one: Jordan is stupid as shit! I am sorry. I have ZERO personal feelings toward him, i do not know him, I don't hate him - which means, I am not trying to bash him. However, I am just trying to express my opinion and observations here. Watched a few vids of his from his channel. How is sporting that Tupac bandana, acting all gangster, gang-banger, hot stuff.

He is weak, has no character, no education, no future, no ethics. I have the feeling all he cares about is fucking his girlfriend, getting high and drunk and cruising around in his posh car. Hopefully, not in that order. But oh well who knows! After all, his late grandpa Johnson thought it was ok to drive around punch drunk; Kandee seems to be on a regular dose of only god knows what, Koala is probably cheering him on while videotaping and Granny Johnson is an impotent yay-sayer.

However, there comes a point where one cannot blame ones poor decisions on hin upbringings . This point is called "legal age". To my knowledge, Jordan is of legal age. I wish for him to get a decent ass whoopinp or else falling asleep in his own vomit is going to be the least of his concern. Kandee bought him a beautiful toy to kill himself in - a sports car. He wouldn't be the first or the last young adult (let's call him what he is - an ADULT!) to end up as roadkill.

Sorry if this came out harsh, but it makes me really angry. It is such a waste. such a shame!

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

dumbass 3.PNG
dumbass 2.PNG
jordan dumbass 1.PNG
Seriously, WTF?! Jordan, wake up, get a life, a career and some ethics! Stop play pretending to be a gang banger together with your looser staff! Yo momma never taught you, but you gotta do respectful things in life to get respected.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lady_Mary on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:

I know you guys are going to hate me for saying this but, I am going all Donal Trump with you on this one: Jordan is stupid as shit! I am sorry. I have ZERO personal feelings toward him, i do not know him, I don't hate him - which means, I am not trying to bash him. However, I am just trying to express my opinion and observations here. Watched a few vids of his from his channel. How is sporting that Tupac bandana, acting all gangster, gang-banger, hot stuff.

His is weak, has no character, no education, no future, no ethics. I have the feeling all he cares about is fucking his girlfriend, getting high and drunk and cruising around in his posh car. Hopefully, not in that order. But oh well who knows! After all, his late grandpa Johnson thought it was ok to drive around punch drunk; Kandee seems to be on a regular dose of only god knows what, Koala is probably cheering him on while videotaping and Granny Johnson is an impotent yay-sayer.

However, there comes a point where one cannot blame ones poor decisions on hin upbringings . This point is called "legal age". To my knowledge, Jordan is of legal age. I wish for him to get a decent ass whoopinp or else falling asleep in his own vomit is going to be the least of his concern. Kandee bought him a beautiful toy to kill himself in - a sports car. He wouldn't be the first or the last young adult (let's call him what he is - an ADULT!) to end up as roadkill.

Sorry if this came out harsh, but it makes me really angry. It is such a waste. such a shame!
Sadly, this is what happens, when you haven't a father figure, followed by a nutty mother. You put the two, together and its recipe for disaster. My so. Is twenty and he would never do something like this and if he had, I would still kick his ass. I figure, Kandee is making up for his shoddy up-bringing, by buying him anything/everything and letting him get away with whatever he wants. It's Justin Bieber syndrome (meaning, he believes his shit don't stank)...he figures he'll act out and mommy will bail him out.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Lady_Mary wrote:

He is weak, has no character, no education, no future, no ethics. I have the feeling all he cares about is fucking his girlfriend, getting high and drunk and cruising around in his posh car. Hopefully, not in that order. But oh well who knows! After all, his late grandpa Johnson thought it was ok to drive around punch drunk; Kandee seems to be on a regular dose of only god knows what, Koala is probably cheering him on while videotaping and Granny Johnson is an impotent yay-sayer.

I totally feel ya, I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to say anything regarding Jordan and his behavior since it's extreme. And you make complete sense too.

The reason I posted this was because it took me back to when Kandee had her child endangerment charge problems...how it was reported that Jordan would hardly go to school (he was much younger, what 11, 12?). Well it basically shows that this type of behavior was enabled by his Mother. I blame Kandee. She's still enabling him! I can't with this family. I just hope that the dads of the other kids are well aware of this, they seem like good fathers. Hopefully they're doing their best to prevent this from happening again. I know Kandee won't be making sure of this, she obviously has other priorities.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

LMFAO sorry but this was too funny...isn't this Kandee's cape??? Image wtf

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

Seeing Jordan right IONO beside who is his father kinda breaks my heart. I do feel sorry for him because he was not his Mother's top priority and kids know this and lash out. She was caught by the police for neglecting him. She left him all alone in Nevada while she was romping around L.A. Who knows how many times he was left like that before hand. Also, Jordan has seen so many ''mannies'' come and go. I'm sure it angers a boy to know his mom is banging anything that walks and leaving you behind. I hope for Jordan's sake he changes.

Kandee, pre botox, looked rough to me. In the picture a few pages back her skin looked, in my opinion, very aged for someone in their thirties. I am 35 and had my time in the tanning bed but damn my skin looks nothing like her forehead wrinkles. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back either but she looked very dehydrated and honestly since I first started watching Kandee, I got the impression that she smokes, not a big deal if she did, but again that would break her perfect image.

Let's have a laugh about somethings from the old GG.
1. Remember when she totally shot a video in which she is using Loreal true match only to been seen in the mirror using a totally different brand.

2. The rat that made his first appearance in her trashcan of a house. She literally had a rat seen running on video and of course denied it.

3. Remember her blogs that she use to write? I remember once when she was pregnant she was always hinting at things she wanted and The Kandee Army that had formed on FB wanted to buy it for her but then this woman asks Kandee why she hadn't shown the Diaper Bag that she HAD MADE and given to her at the Glaminars. Honestly, that was so sad.

4. Bobby. Poor Guy. His facebook was open at one time and a lot of Kandeevitis had befriended him. His posts about her were always so sweet. I remember how he always called her ''his Lady'' and I thought that was so sweet of him but then a lot of people saw the post where he had proposed and were asking Clown Head about it and she made him take it down. She always in my opinion treated him like shit. She was like 12 months pregnant and wouldn't even let him stay over but maybe that was a lie. She always hid the fact that she had help. She had her mom, dad, and Bobby but brought the tears for her single mom ass and all the pennies she was making.

She never was who she claimed to be and now with the help of The Koala's vlogs we get to see it.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

PecanPancakes wrote:Seeing Jordan right IONO beside who is his father kinda breaks my heart. I do feel sorry for him because he was not his Mother's top priority and kids know this and lash out. She was caught by the police for neglecting him. She left him all alone in Nevada while she was romping around L.A. Who knows how many times he was left like that before hand. Also, Jordan has seen so many ''mannies'' come and go. I'm sure it angers a boy to know his mom is banging anything that walks and leaving you behind. I hope for Jordan's sake he changes.

Kandee, pre botox, looked rough to me. In the picture a few pages back her skin looked, in my opinion, very aged for someone in their thirties. I am 35 and had my time in the tanning bed but damn my skin looks nothing like her forehead wrinkles. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back either but she looked very dehydrated and honestly since I first started watching Kandee, I got the impression that she smokes, not a big deal if she did, but again that would break her perfect image.

1. Remember when she totally shot a video in which she is using Loreal true match only to been seen in the mirror using a totally different brand.

2. The rat that made his first appearance in her trashcan of a house. She literally had a rat seen running on video and of course denied it.

3. Remember her blogs that she use to write? I remember once when she was pregnant she was always hinting at things she wanted and The Kandee Army that had formed on FB wanted to buy it for her but then this woman asks Kandee why she hadn't shown the Diaper Bag that she HAD MADE and given to her at the Glaminars. Honestly, that was so sad.

4. Bobby. Poor Guy. His facebook was open at one time and a lot of Kandeevitis had befriended him. His posts about her were always so sweet. I remember how he always called her ''his Lady'' and I thought that was so sweet of him but then a lot of people saw the post where he had proposed and were asking Clown Head about it and she made him take it down. She always in my opinion treated him like shit. She was like 12 months pregnant and wouldn't even let him stay over but maybe that was a lie. She always hid the fact that she had help. She had her mom, dad, and Bobby but brought the tears for her single mom ass and all the pennies she was making.

She never was who she claimed to be and now with the help of The Koala's vlogs we get to see it.
This is Jordan's dad from my understanding. Where is he? Why is he not in Jordan's life? Judging by the Sannicks Family social media, seems like everyone asks about Jordan frequently (except dad, haven't noticed any comments from him).

LOL! At that Kandee recap, I remember it all and I have a hunch that Kandee thinks everyone has forgotten all that since her fan base is getting younger. Nope! We still know!!! You can erase videos and posts but we know the truth, you're shady as fuck!!

Also, you're spot on about her skin at that age. Gross!!! That's the first thing I noticed.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Smh... This is what happens when the parent isn't present in the child's life...

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

PecanPancakes wrote: Let's have a laugh about somethings from the old GG.

1. I remember! She claimed it was her BELOVED L'Oréal Trumatch when in reality it was MUFE HD.

2. Never got to see that one, but heard about it! Is it still online?

3. I remember! That's when I snapped out of the Kandee Kool-Aid haze, and when she posted her ridiculously long/expensive gift registry on Facebook, I commented "You know we're your fans, right? Not your personal piggybanks." And she blocked me. Haha

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

PunkLush wrote:Image

LMFAO sorry but this was too funny...isn't this Kandee's cape??? Image wtf
Well, we know where he got his sense of style.
As well as common sense. Sadly.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

What in the actual fuck.

That doesn't even look human.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

DirtyMelodies wrote:Image

What in the actual fuck.

That doesn't even look human.

Dead. LMFAO!!!! ImageImageImageImage

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

PunkLush wrote:
PecanPancakes wrote:Seeing Jordan right IONO beside who is his father kinda breaks my heart. I do feel sorry for him because he was not his Mother's top priority and kids know this and lash out. She was caught by the police for neglecting him. She left him all alone in Nevada while she was romping around L.A. Who knows how many times he was left like that before hand. Also, Jordan has seen so many ''mannies'' come and go. I'm sure it angers a boy to know his mom is banging anything that walks and leaving you behind. I hope for Jordan's sake he changes.

This is Jordan's dad from my understanding. Where is he? Why is he not in Jordan's life? Judging by the Sannicks Family social media, seems like everyone asks about Jordan frequently (except dad, haven't noticed any comments from him).

LOL! At that Kandee recap, I remember it all and I have a hunch that Kandee thinks everyone has forgotten all that since her fan base is getting younger. Nope! We still know!!! You can erase videos and posts but we know the truth, you're shady as fuck!!

Also, you're spot on about her skin at that age. Gross!!! That's the first thing I noticed.
WOW! Where did you get THAT picture? And how do you know it's actually him? I have tried to google Jordan's dad and besides his name, there was nothing! Like nothing at all.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

this thread is getting kinda depressing, i'll might have to unsubscribe from the Kandee gossip :| ...i just don't get the same 'fun' vibe here as in the other guru threads, it's not because of the community, it's the insight into Kandees real life and past that's just...sad? anyone feel the same?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

bambiii wrote:this thread is getting kinda depressing, i'll might have to unsubscribe from the Kandee gossip :| ...i just don't get the same 'fun' vibe here as in the other guru threads, it's not because of the community, it's the insight into Kandees real life and past that's just...sad? anyone feel the same?
What's you definition of a "fun" vibe if you don't mind me asking?

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

^idk, fun wasn't exactly the right word but its like more lightweight in threads like Jaclyn Hill for example. the stuff that's being uncovered here, with her kids and stuff... feels more like watching Maury than Gossip Girl, to put it simply.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”