SEX! Part 2: Fornication Station

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Re: SEX! Part 2: Fornication Station

Post by HattieChaos »

That's so annoying! They weren't able to give me the combined pill because I suffer from migraines so if this doesn't work I'm going to try the IUS. I'm going to try and insert the diaphragm so I can work during but the only clinic in my city that fits them never answer the phone! :(

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by bits »

What's the relation of migraines to the combined pill? Or why would there be an issue?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Apparently increases chance of stroke. Even though I barely get them now, it's down on my record forever and noone in the UK will prescribe me it now. :roll:

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

HattieChaos wrote:Apparently increases chance of stroke. Even though I barely get them now, it's down on my record forever and noone in the UK will prescribe me it now. :roll:
That really sucks. Can't they even give you a low dose pill, or are you not allowed the combined pill at all?

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Not at all, I actually begged her and asked if their was any way as it is way more likely to make me stop bleeding, I told her how it affects my income but she just said no, and quite harshly as well. I understand that they can't though, the UK in particular is really strict about this stuff. However it is interesting that she prescribed me desorex with it's insane rep for fucking people's hormones up when she knew how bad the implant made me! I'd take a slightly higher chance of a stroke over my mental health being screwed with more...

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

I got the implant in May, after an abortion and I've been bleeding ever since. They keep telling me to just wait and see if it settles down...I am so fucking sick of it!!! It's absolutely ruining my relationship and I am at the point where I just want to rip this thing out of my arm.
Has anyone else had the implant and had problems like this? I believe mine is Nexplanon.

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

HattieChaos wrote:Not at all, I actually begged her and asked if their was any way as it is way more likely to make me stop bleeding, I told her how it affects my income but she just said no, and quite harshly as well. I understand that they can't though, the UK in particular is really strict about this stuff. However it is interesting that she prescribed me desorex with it's insane rep for fucking people's hormones up when she knew how bad the implant made me! I'd take a slightly higher chance of a stroke over my mental health being screwed with more...
Wow I didn't know they were that strict about it :/ I hope you sort things out, birth control is a pain in the butt sometimes. I wish we just had a switch we could turn on if we decided we want kids after all lol. :(

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I slept with one of my best male friends a few weeks ago, and I'm starting to believe it was the worst decision I've made in a while. He's a stage five clinger. I've never had a guy want me like this, and it's just really annoying. The worse part is that he constantly flirts with this girl we both hate. He's just trying to get a reaction out of me. When I said something to him about it, he was like, "Oh, well you obviously want me since it bothers you to see me with other girls." No, I just hate that you're trying to manipulate me into wanting a relationship with you when I obviously don't. I'm pretty sure our friendship is unsalvageable at this point. To add insult to injury, the sex was shit.

katyox
Learner
Learner

Post by katyox »

^Girl dump his clingin azz

@Hattie, I feel you. Birth control helped me greatly as far as cramps, and breakouts, regulating my cycle but it's not worth the depression, suicidal thoughts, loss of sex drive, pain, and having feelings that aren't your own etc. Not everyone can handle the hormones I know I had to get off it. I worry about girls today getting gardasil, I really hope less people do actually get it, and yasmin/yaz can seriously mess you up and even kill you.

I think Nexplanon is fairly new isn't it? I wouldn't take the risk trying something not many people have tried yet. That's just me.

We need male birth control in the world. It shouldn't be 100% the woman's responsibility to worry about pregnancy

wanderer
Debater
Debater

Post by wanderer »

katyox wrote:^Girl dump his clingin azz

@Hattie, I feel you. Birth control helped me greatly as far as cramps, and breakouts, regulating my cycle but it's not worth the depression, suicidal thoughts, loss of sex drive, pain, and having feelings that aren't your own etc. Not everyone can handle the hormones I know I had to get off it. I worry about girls today getting gardasil, I really hope less people do actually get it, and yasmin/yaz can seriously mess you up and even kill you.

I think Nexplanon is fairly new isn't it? I wouldn't take the risk trying something not many people have tried yet. That's just me.

We need male birth control in the world. It shouldn't be 100% the woman's responsibility to worry about pregnancy
Wait what's wrong with Gardasil?? I've gotten it and as far as I'm concerned it's a really smart idea for any sexual active female to get to prevent contracting HPV and it reduces onset of cervical cancer

Have you tried Alesse?? It's a really weak dosage of hormones, and I haven't noticed any side effects except for some random aches here and there during the first couple weeks I was on it, but it really wasn't a big deal :)

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I need some advice. I have a "thing" going on with the graduate teaching assistant in one of my classes. We haven't done anything, but there's some serious sexual tension between us. We hang out with the same people, and we're both involved in the clubs and teams associated with our major, so we see each other all of the time. I really want to hook up with him, but I'm scared someone would find out and tell my professor. On the other hand, I kind of like the idea of sneaking around with him. It seems exhilarating, haha. What would you guys do in this situation?

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Have you girls ever gotten a swollen clit after not masturbating for a month (possibly more, I haven't counted)?

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

^ I can't go for that long :/ I mean sometimes I do it just so I stop being horny. It doesn't always work but sometimes I'm so fed up with thinking of only sex, so I do it to get some satisfaction lol to get my mind off it. I could never go one month without it.
<3

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

Hattie - I hope you don't mind but I lurk this board and have for a while, I thought you said that you weren't going into that line of work? If I remember correctly something about your school kicking you out and then you got a new boyfriend? I'm sorry if I missed a post somewhere I just got really confused haha

Has anyone had trouble with a racy mind? Even if I'm into it more than I can physically handle sometimes I just can't control my mind and it's all over the place instead of in the moment. Then I can't climax or it stops being pleasurable because I can't fucking focus. It's so irritating I just want to give myself a lobotomy. I love my boyfriend so much and when it's good it's sooooo good. Fuck my brain for sabotaging me man. Anyone have any way to bring your mind back to the present? Shit sucks so bad.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

They threatened to kick me out if I went ahead with it, yeah. I got a place at uni instead so I can do sex work freely now and have already started. My boyfriend knows and doesn't mind at all. It's quite good, really good money, only issue is my bleeding as obviously most clients want to reschedule BUT I seem to have stopped!!!! Trying not to get my hopes up but there wasn't anything today so fingers crossed...

About the racy mind - I get this a lot and so does my boyfriend. I have no idea how to control it. :/ I think for me it's that I'm trying too hard and focusing everything on getting an orgasm. It's kind of like putting too much pressure on myself?

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

So I made an appointment to have an Implanon inserted and I'm pretty excited. From the research I've done it seems to be a pretty good option. Do any of y'all have it and like it?

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

Yep I have Nexplanon (Same method and hormones, only difference is Nexplanon shows up on xrays and Implanon doesn't) I had it changed in August so I'm on my second! As long as you're prepared for intense bleeding for a few months after insertion you'll be all set! :D

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bubblegumbitch wrote:So I made an appointment to have an Implanon inserted and I'm pretty excited. From the research I've done it seems to be a pretty good option. Do any of y'all have it and like it?
I'm seriously considering getting it soon. You should post your experience on here or PM me because I'm really curious. How old are you (if you don't mind answering that)? For those who have it, do doctor's care how old you are? I pretty much begged for an IUD but my Dr. advised me not to because I'm young (20). Are they the same way about Implannon?

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

kbisme wrote:
bubblegumbitch wrote:So I made an appointment to have an Implanon inserted and I'm pretty excited. From the research I've done it seems to be a pretty good option. Do any of y'all have it and like it?
I'm seriously considering getting it soon. You should post your experience on here or PM me because I'm really curious. How old are you (if you don't mind answering that)? For those who have it, do doctor's care how old you are? I pretty much begged for an IUD but my Dr. advised me not to because I'm young (20). Are they the same way about Implannon?
I'll definitely post about it! It'll be a little while though, my appointment's not till December. I'm 21 and my doctor didn't really question me about it. I think they advise against IUD's for people who haven't had children because your cervix isn't softened or s/t? Could be totally wrong on that. But I'm taking a human sexuality class and all the girls in it who said they had IUD's before kids said it was absolute torture to have it put in, but those who had kids said it wasn't too bad

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

Forgive me if this is a n00b question, but is it healthy for your period to stop completely? Like it would be heaven lol, but it doesn't seem natural to me.

Return to “Sexual Health”