highhappyfree
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anxiety

Post by highhappyfree »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:
Affi wrote:I don't really know where else to ask this, but I was on Sertraline(Zoloft), and of course I had side effects at the beginning, but the problem is that I had a lot of them, and it wasn't just at the beginning. I had nearly all of the common ones, and a whole bunch of the uncommon ones. Anyway, I ended up having to be weaned off it because of how badly I was reacting to the medication, and since then I've been having side effects from all sorts of medications. I can't recall ever really having side effects(even common ones) from any medications I took before the Sertraline, but now I can't even take antibiotics without just suffering the entire time. Has this happened to any of you?
I don't think that's a good sign, I would honestly recommend you see a doctor because that sounds really bad to me! :/
Yes speak to a doctor. You body could be rejecting anything you're putting in it because your immune system is still getting over the first reaction.

Affi
Informer
Informer

Post by Affi »

Thanks so much for responding guys, I have a hard time gauging how serious things are so I appreciate your replies, I'll be sure to make an appointment first thing tomorrow.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

I really hope you guys get the help you need and become successful people in life :) I love all of you even if I don't actually know you. Stay strong. <3

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anxiety

Post by lalal0ve »

So I have suffered with anxiety my whole life but it seems to be getting worse. I feel sick wherever I go, even out of my room at home. It's terrible. I am currently on medication for it and it has helped for a while but not so much anymore.
I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday but I will have to wait a whole week. I'm unable to leave my house, it is really affecting me. Not sure what I should do.
If someone could help me with suggestions that would be great

Return to “Mental Health”