garapoes
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pewdiepie - Part 2

Post by garapoes »

Is he filming in the bathroom?
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

For as far as I'm aware and have seen I tend to agree with Felix's opinions on current topics (his video a year ago where he was the first one questioning Tati's Bye Sister video, and then collabing with James Charles was very refreshing) but I just strayed to this topic because... I don't really watch Pewds so I run into one of his videos maybe like once or twice a year and today I found his video on Cancel Culture and I couldn't help but notice how different his face looks?

Scrolling up I'm guessing it's because he's working out a lot and eating a certain way to support it? But just as someone passing by his channel after a while his face kind of looked drained/exhausted and emaciated to me but... maybe that's just the beard style and work he's had done on his teeth? Good on him if he's healthy.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

MadBored
Learner
Learner

Post by MadBored »

It might have been discussed before but can we talk about how incredibly toxic most of his followers are?
Noticed some of his last videos focused on 90 day fiance drama and while I'm not 100% familiar with the couples (as i haven't actually watched the show) he loves shitting on them to the point that his "army" go after those people and harass them on whatever platform they can find them on. He just did a video on Anfisa and Jorge (which was covered by h3h3 years ago) and now everyone went to Anfisa's socials and are posting incredibly nasty comments as if they know everything about their relationship. And when I say nasty I mean misogynistic, xenophobic nasty.

Also he loves criticising women for getting lip fillers (and boob jobs) but like.. has he had a look at his own wife? Marzia's face changed drastically from a few years ago and it's not just "maturing" or "age".
And to top it off... at the moment on his subreddit one of the pinned posts is about him being disappointed with his fanbase brigading and harassing people after he makes videos on them.

So he clearly knows they will do that. So why isn't he putting a bit more thought into his videos and what he says in them? Is it really worth making someone feel like absolute shit for the money he's making off those videos? The irony is he's also criticising the "cancel culture".

Not to mention those extra cringy comments "floor gang aough" everywhere. No wonder people think his fanbase is made solely out of children.

It's disappointing and quite disgusting.

garapoes
Learner
Learner

Post by garapoes »

Yeah in the The Worst Couple I've Ever Seen.. video he is talking about the woman being a golddigger. That's what your own wife is dude.
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

airborneoriginal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by airborneoriginal »

garapoes wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:44 am
Yeah in the The Worst Couple I've Ever Seen.. video he is talking about the woman being a golddigger. That's what your own wife is dude.
Ikr. Marzia's family was already wealthy in Italy but she's definitely gone on to living some kind of childish fairytale life in her 20's with sugar daddy Felix. Doubt either of them will ever snap out of their delusions. :roll:

findingdory
Learner
Learner

Post by findingdory »

I’ve seen his knäckebröd baking video and I’m not sure if it was the camera angle or he’s really this fragile looking - is he living off of shakes now?

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

In Felix's latest video today, he ended up donating to Brad's Twitch stream. As of now there doesn't seem to be any negative vibes surrounding their current relationship.... but at the same time, you can kind of tell that they probably haven't interacted much over the last year or so.

at 7:53

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Honestly, now that Marzia kind of left IG, I feel like he is gonna exit YT soon. Then they can finally enjoy their private life (and discover all the problems in their relationship) and stop feeling sooo victimized.

I was one to defend his actions that made him so critized in mainstream media for a long time, but in the end it were just too many incidents to still stay "that was a mistake/people just want to misinterpret him". I have no clue what is the truth behind the racist and anti-sematic allegations and don't care to find out, but for me it's just ridiculous that he managed to do it again and again, one apology video/clarification after the other. It's tiresome. And he could have avoided many of those incidents easily.

And while one thing that I found appealing about his online presence is the fact that he SEEMED to be down to earth despite becoming a millionair and powerful influencer and what not, I think this side of him is also no longer legit.

Espcially whenever he says "I just don't really care for money, people think it's important to have but it's not". Alrighty, maybe take a moment to consider that there are not just people wanting to be filthy rich because they it actually buys happiness but people that live in places with a sub-par health care system, that cannot afford access to a private health insurance or basic important check-ups. Or people that have to slave away in jobs because they need every cent to afford themselves and their family an acceptable lifestyle.

Didn't he himself have to live of jobs like selling hot dogs, living for a few days (or so lol) in poverty and hating the university he had to attend? What put an end to all of this? Oh yeah, a ton of money.

The donation video and his complaint that people criticized the amount he donated was also idiotic. Just don't do it then, those videos are entertaining BECAUSE of the big amount of money that is being donated. "I don't even spend money on myself so why should I spend it on others". Ask your wife, she spends thousands on one un-ethical bag to later promote "buy our EthICaL clothes for ridiculous prices and no explanations whatsoever!"
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

kgracoshin wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:40 am
I listened to both episodes of the podcast, and honestly they were pretty interesting. Felix is awful at interviews though lol. Could hardly answer half of the questions without the podcaster leading them along. Some of what he says makes sense to me, but he doesn't take much responsibility for the kind of attention he attracts (alt-r/Neo-n) and passes all those offensive videos he makes off as jokes that his audience couldn't take- just as expected.
I'm late as ever but I recently listened to the podcast and man... at what point do you even think the jokes were a good idea? There's a massive difference between making memes and joking with your friends vs joking on a platform to millions of people. It seems logical that at one point or another, you'd actually affect someone.

Also he talked about how some of the more offensive jokes would be removed because he didn't want to offend anyone, completely ignoring that shit like "kill all jews" was targeted at a huge group of people who have a history of this stuff. The fact that he didn't expect the people to do it is whatever, he could have said "well they did it and I can't show you because that would be way over the line"

MadBored
Learner
Learner

Post by MadBored »

Khorasson wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:12 am

Espcially whenever he says "I just don't really care for money, people think it's important to have but it's not". Alrighty, maybe take a moment to consider that there are not just people wanting to be filthy rich because they it actually buys happiness but people that live in places with a sub-par health care system, that cannot afford access to a private health insurance or basic important check-ups. Or people that have to slave away in jobs because they need every cent to afford themselves and their family an acceptable lifestyle.

Pretty rich (heh) coming from him considering there's a few news articles these days claiming he'a trying to migrate his business to another country to pay less tax.

(I do not know how true this is to be honest so take it with a pinch of salt)

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

He has been looking kinda off to me lately and boy does he look sick in todays new video. I wonder what is going on with him lately.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Zamn wrote:He has been looking kinda off to me lately and boy does he look sick in todays new video. I wonder what is going on with him lately.
I noticed that too! He came back after the “reverse face reveal” looking a bit unwell, and he keeps occasionally putting on random filters over his face in his videos. I have a sneaky suspicion that when he first started hiding his face there might have been an underlying reason. It seems unlike him to want to cover his face, even if for a joke. He must know by now that his handsome features and funny facial expressions will always be the bread and butter of his channel’s appeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoeLovesPizza
Learner
Learner

Post by ZoeLovesPizza »

he has announced that they are expecting a baby :)

phileasno
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by phileasno »

this thread is kinda dead, but I just wanted to vent only a tiny bit about how obsessed felix is with appearing macho and masculine lately, to the point where it's actually funny. that's all thank you

Return to “pewdiepie”