TheGabbieShow - Part 10

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 10

Post by WanderlustX3 »

She is absolutely disgusting. Why is she suddenly throwing out that Jessi is a predator (which she deleted) and that Jen is a rapist? Where the fuck did she get that info?? My brain is officially fried.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

FrediFishkins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FrediFishkins »

Where’s a good place to keep up with Gabbie’s horseshit since she left social media? I’ve been following along on Jen Dent’s twitter but curious if there’s better sources, I suppose.

pinkbowvintage
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by pinkbowvintage »

Honestly, we are witnessing a psychotic break here. I would put money on it.

Gabbie has fully lost it, and based on her rants, her paranoid messages, her quickly deleting all of her accounts including. Facebook but continuing to "update" her fans through Patreon on the so-called abusers...I think she believes everything she is saying. I really do. I don't think she can distinguish truth from fiction anymore.

Her erratic behavior has been worrying me for some time, but this is a new level of it. Yes, she is a narcissist and an asshole, but I also think she genuinely needs help. It's not even funny anymore to me, it's just sad and alarming. I had a feeling she did not delete her accounts to get help, because why would she think she needed help? She's too deep in her own delusions, and she has two yes people afraid to stand up to her even though I have a feeling deep down they both know she's lost it.

That video of her ranting during the podcast was scary. Pressured speech, constant babbling, randomly breaking into song....like that wasn't normal behavior.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

^ Look I 100% believe Gabbie is scrambling to try and salvage her reputation, but let's not give her an out for her shitty behavior.

This is not a mental break. She has sent people after a rape survivor before. She has accused Jessi AND Jen of being a predator before. She has sent her fans to attack people before and then shrugged her shoulders and said "I can't control my fans." This is not the first time her fans have been caught suicide baiting. This is not the first time she has been caught in her discord server practically encouraging it as "defending her". She is just being far messier than she has been in the past. Prolly because her fans continue to cry "where is the evidence" and then when it is given to them claim screenshots can be faked.

I believed this was a psychotic break weeks ago. I do not believe it anymore. This is who she is. A straight up vile monster with no empathy. Plain and simple.

celeslie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by celeslie »

harlowen wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:26 pm
ohhaiii wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:05 pm
harlowen wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:41 am
btw if yall wanna join the discord it's MUCH BETTER to talk there, cuz the site is so slow
do you know how i can join through the actual app and not the widget? i created a new discord just for GG but i am very new to the whole thing and dk wth im doing

not sure which widget you are referring to, I joined through a link someone else posted here somewhere. I'll give you one: https://discord.gg/G4um8s

Just go there and accept the invite, if you have issues just dm me and I'll help u
sorry to ask again but i tried and the invite said it’s expired :/

lolynot232301
Learner
Learner

Post by lolynot232301 »

I know some people jumped ship for discord, but I can't get it to work for me so idk

gabbie doing this on purpose would make her an idiot. It is not doing her any favors at all, she has not made any effort to clear her name despite saying she was going to or at least going to be standing up for herself now. Funny how as soon as she says she's going to start speaking up she disappears from all of her platforms (her voice) and hides behind a paywall. Funny how she has made no effort to address serious concerns (vicious fans, evidence her apologist tweets she's denying happened, calling people things like predator and rapist without providing support for her statements, etc.) Sure there dumb trolls saying dumb stuff, it's the internet dude, but I really haven't seen a ton of that. Just a lot of people with valid concerns calling out problematic behaviors. She has had plenty of time to redeem herself at this point. Instead, she is doubling down and digging her own career grave. This is disgusting and extremely hard to watch (as a former fan), but she deserves every single bit of what she sows. It's awful, but I do hope this is a mental breaking point/something she can get help for and climb back from rather than just what she is at her core and is never going to change. Her friends need to get her help...whether that's mental help or shoot just some PR tips (like sis, think about the optics of this, or you should address this, etc.) she needs every bit of help she can get because she is not handling this situation well at all.

I've lost hope any hope in her that I had left.

rawrpaula
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpaula »

well, according to Jen, she found who started the accusations and they're a Gabbie fan? this is BS and she knows it.

also "dangerous" gabbie, shut up. you're sitting at home in a MANSION, hiding behind a paywall while your boyfriend defends you on social media anyway.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

This doesn't look like a mental breakdown to me...

Yeah, still not buying it.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Did you see the text screenshots from Gabbie to jessi that Jen posted?? holy shit is Gabbie disgusting. those messages creeped me out. not trying to sound overdramatic but they just made me feel sick kinda

lolynot232301
Learner
Learner

Post by lolynot232301 »

Hahaha yeah, CatWoman, she seems like she's fine/no mental break. XD guess I still a sucker for giving her the benefit of the doubt...oops. At least she recognizes her actions were not a good move career-wise lol

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

Sorry for gunning it hard. ^^; I am honestly just fed up with a couple Gabbie super fans (Alyssa and Gracie) slandering people, doxxing them, and trying to get them fired because Gabbie is allegedly "on the brink of suicide" and they paid $100 to talk to her once. You know, because suicide baiting someone for your idol is cool. :roll: It is really squicky and I can't understand how they comfortably sleep at night. They even have said a couple times "well I don't know if it is true, but if it is, it needs to be spread" about Jen's and Jessi's predator allegations THEY started. Vile women, through and through, but you know what they say about birds of a feather. :?

In other news, Joey Gracia is releasing A Escape the Night board game sans Gabbie and Shane. That has got to hurt her ego.

likeliterllycntevn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by likeliterllycntevn »

is it possible to get the discord invite the one above expired and hate this slow af website>:[ thanks in advanced!! nvm found it!

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

can anyone post the main points of what she talked about in that video above ^ ? I...don’t want to

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

Ughmypower wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:46 pm
can anyone post the main points of what she talked about in that video above ^ ? I...don’t want to
The only real takeaway is she apparently isn't doing Youtube anymore (which is funny) and sticking to Patreon content where she feels safe (but probably not after today since she is suing one of her old mods). Oh, she is also apparently shooting another music video for that ~*~full~*~ album. I nearly forgot that part because I really don't give a fuck. lol. But I suppose that is important since a girl was crying over her mortgage and funding those not too long ago. :rofl:

The majority of the video is her getting distracted by her cats and lamenting again about how afraid of her they both are. (And apparently both her and Payton are extremely allergic?) I don't think she completed a full train of thought. It was old Gabbie Hanna blog material where she gets distracted easily in mid-sentence. Only with 10x greasier pours and 100x more stoner.

I don't really care if someone consumes weed or not, but in Gabbie's case, she would be better off cutting back, because at this point it looks like she has given up the figurative will to live and do anything meaningful in her life. I know she still has her music and "poetry" and there is a pandemic right now, but let's be real Gabbie hasn't really been doing anything of true quality since she started being an avid user. I follow the producer of her music videos and she recently released a video on the process to Special and it looks like her production company has been carryinging the EP - which explains why it was higher quality than the last in production and instrumentals (lyrically I liked 2WayMirror much better).

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

CatWoman124 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:10 pm
Ughmypower wrote:
The only real takeaway is she apparently isn't doing Youtube anymore (which is funny) and sticking to Patreon content where she feels safe (but probably not after today since she is suing one of her old mods). Oh, she is also apparently shooting another music video for that ~*~full~*~ album. I nearly forgot that part because I really don't give a fuck. lol. But I suppose that is important since a girl was crying over her mortgage and funding those not too long ago. :rofl:
I looked up the listing again and was reminded that she spent $2.2m on a house to live near celebrities and other youtubers that she isn't friends with because she doesn't have any lmao

and she talks about how she has a studio session and says her throat is fucked and she's going to down some antihistamines because of the cats while filming a non stop talking vlog for 20 minutes after a couple of weeks of screeching on her podcast. The totally serious singer that we should respect sure is taking great care of her voice as a professional musician definitely not a youtuber

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

this invite doesn't expire https://discord.gg/AbXXFZr

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

CatWoman124 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:10 pm
Ughmypower wrote:

The majority of the video is her getting distracted by her cats and lamenting again about how afraid of her they both are. (And apparently both her and Payton are extremely allergic?) I don't think she completed a full train of thought. It was old Gabbie Hanna blog material where she gets distracted easily in mid-sentence. Only with 10x greasier pours and 100x more stoner.

I don't really care if someone consumes weed or not, but in Gabbie's case, she would be better off cutting back, because at this point it looks like she has given up the figurative will to live and do anything meaningful in her life. I know she still has her music and "poetry" and there is a pandemic right now, but let's be real Gabbie hasn't really been doing anything of true quality since she started being an avid user. I follow the producer of her music videos and she recently released a video on the process to Special and it looks like her production company has been carryinging the EP - which explains why it was higher quality than the last in production and instrumentals (lyrically I liked 2WayMirror much better).
Shes suing an old mod?? woah, what? Why?

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

stujegipho wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 am

I looked up the listing again and was reminded that she spent $2.2m on a house to live near celebrities and other youtubers that she isn't friends with because she doesn't have any lmao

and she talks about how she has a studio session and says her throat is fucked and she's going to down some antihistamines because of the cats while filming a non stop talking vlog for 20 minutes after a couple of weeks of screeching on her podcast. The totally serious singer that we should respect sure is taking great care of her voice as a professional musician definitely not a youtuber
I was thinking the same thing the entire time that her voice is sore because she was screaming like a banshee for the past hundred days.

And it makes me wonder about her neighbor she recently did a story time on. Like what did she really do? Be more famous than Gabbie? lol.
Ughmypower wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:13 pm

Shes suing an old mod?? woah, what? Why?
Allegedly she is suing the ex-mod for releasing a statement about how horrible Gabbie was and how little she was actually in the Discord group (15-30 minutes every couple of weeks if not once a month) and how Gabbie attacked this person when she made a suggestion - per Gabbie's request. I don't think Gabbie is actually suing and is just being a manipulative asshat, but there were leaked Discord screenies of her telling all her patreons that her lawyer would be in touch with them (or their parents) to sign something about it.

I can't find the screenshot right now but here is the google docs allegations:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cS ... 1-VI0/edit

gg208
Talker
Talker

Post by gg208 »

lmao she's going to sue for that? What a fragile person.

I'm sure her intention is to just throw around the words 'lawyer' and 'cease and desist' to bully (what appears to be a young fan) into submission, but if she ever was forced to follow through with it, she'd be laughed out of court.

MonaWho
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MonaWho »

Sorry guys totally random but I just listened to special and actually it was the only not-boring gabbie song to me and I actually liked it!!! And I’m soooooo MAD that she pulled this sh*t For publicity when i think the song would’ve done well on its own ?!! Like now she has 70k likes and 50k dislikes and this isn’t at least her worst song by far so those dislikes are because of what she did not the song itself and she’s so dumb smh

Return to “TheGabbieShow”