continue here :tu:

jennerian123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 4

Post by jennerian123 »

Hi, first time posting haha. Ive read in one of Gabbies threads that people are wondering did she date Andrew the cameraman Siwicki
In her last vlog( vlog channel, ''i'm not doing great'') she mentioned something that i thought was interesting. at 20:32 in the vlog she starts talking about people making compilations of her and her ex boyfriend in her vlogs and that all the comments say shes desperate and he would never be with her. she then goes on to say that they dated for a year. and literaly theres a compilation called ''andrew siwicki in gabbie hanna's vlogs'' and all the comments are 'she so desperate' 'he looks uncomfortable' 'i think he likes being around shane/garret better' etc. what are your thoughts?

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Of course she liked this. Having an undergrad degree in psychology she finished years ago and doesn't use does not make one an expert on mental disorders, it is a VERY general degree and the majority of the coursework is not just focused on abnormal psych. Further, having a therapist does not mean she knows everything either: 1. Therapists can be wrong, they're people too and only go off of what you tell them (and Gabbie embellishes a lot) and 2. If anything, it could mean she knows HERSELF more clearly now, but we know that's not true.

Anyway thanks for the thread "Weird Vagina" :rofl: love that name
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

LMFAO that's exactly why I mentioned her majoring in Psychology in the last thread and how she probably thinks that makes her an expert. Should've majored in attention whoring, probably would've worked out better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

caprese wrote:Of course she liked this. Having an undergrad degree in psychology she finished years ago and doesn't use does not make one an expert on mental disorders, it is a VERY general degree and the majority of the coursework is not just focused on abnormal psych. Further, having a therapist does not mean she knows everything either: 1. Therapists can be wrong, they're people too and only go off of what you tell them (and Gabbie embellishes a lot) and 2. If anything, it could mean she knows HERSELF more clearly now, but we know that's not true.

holy shit, that comment is so stupid. if i didn't know her fanbase is a super young demographic i would think they were just making fun of her.

i refuse to watch her crying vlog, but the fact that she uploaded it along with tweeting about wanting to die is WAY too manipulative for me to even fathom. it's insane that she's pulling those tactics considering 1. she's spent the better part of the last year building a brand off her manipulative ex (a story which i am beginning to doubt with each passing day), and 2. pete davidson just did a similar thing AND she tweeted about it! just because someone has mental health struggles doesn't mean they're incapable of manipulating others or that they should be absolved from it. gabbie is THE WORST.

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

I think the comments upset her because she knows it true lol
whatever

Eloisam10
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Eloisam10 »

The part where she says “I’m such a nice person I don’t deserve this ” I wanted to punch her. Shut up

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

I had to unsubscribe altogether after the last video, there was zero way I was going to continue to even hate watch such a manipulative human. Then she goes ahead and sinks to a new low with this newest vlog and tweet. She needs to get the eff off the internet for a while, maybe try to make some friends that aren't interested in making money off of her (those music producers might be awesome Gabbie but 100% they wouldn't hang out with you if they weren't sure your subscribers weren't going to take in some royalty $$$). She needs a nap, a month of intensive therapy, and a break from people sucking up to her and blowing up her ego.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Posted an hour ago on the vlog before this one.... imagine literally thousands of fans rushing to hype you up but you choose to scroll way down to respond snarkily to someone making a fucking JOKE

edit: Why does she always tell her fans to comment a dumb and MEAN response to her pictures? She reeeeeeeeeeeeeally loves being a victim I guess

Added another one... she's mad ya'll
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

Uh I see several stans in comments not just claiming that Gabbie lived in poverty (doubt, and I saw good points made that her braces and games said otherwise) but that she was “homeless on the streets.” What?? Is there evidence of this anywhere, did she do a storytime on this or something?

My guess is like others have said... Remember how important it was to have Abercrombie or Hollister clothes or whatever in middle/high school? (Well it was in Gabbie’s time) I’m guessing her family couldn’t afford the “cool girl” things and since she’s so obsessed with how she’s perceived that was a big hit to the ego.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

ugh gabbie is a master manipulator
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

caprese wrote:Of course she liked this. Having an undergrad degree in psychology she finished years ago and doesn't use does not make one an expert on mental disorders, it is a VERY general degree and the majority of the coursework is not just focused on abnormal psych. Further, having a therapist does not mean she knows everything either: 1. Therapists can be wrong, they're people too and only go off of what you tell them (and Gabbie embellishes a lot) and 2. If anything, it could mean she knows HERSELF more clearly now, but we know that's not true.

omg. i majored in child psychology when i was in college and sometimes my parents friends ask me to tell them stuff about their kids, and i always tell them i don’t nearly know enough to do that

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Apparently her 10 year old stans tried to get a hashtag of her trending but it pretty much failed lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyNameIsMay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MyNameIsMay »

shortcake1111 wrote:My guess is like others have said... Remember how important it was to have Abercrombie or Hollister clothes or whatever in middle/high school? (Well it was in Gabbie’s time) I’m guessing her family couldn’t afford the “cool girl” things and since she’s so obsessed with how she’s perceived that was a big hit to the ego.
I agree, I think that her "family trauma" is way superficial that she makes it out to be, I also think it's about some vapid shit that she still hasn't gotten over after so many years. I think her resentment comes from not having a rich family that could buy her super expensive shit, that's it. No, I don't think she has a different parent than her siblings, no, I don't think that her mother is mentally ill (remember that all the information we know from her family comes from HER, so take it with a grain of salt). I feel the reason why she's so pressed about her family is because she wasn't the center of attention since she had other siblings and that's why her parents couldn't focus all of their attention solely on her, and that's the reason why I think she hates all of them.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

MyNameIsMay wrote: I agree, I think that her "family trauma" is way superficial that she makes it out to be, I also think it's about some vapid shit that she still hasn't gotten over after so many years. I think her resentment comes from not having a rich family that could buy her super expensive shit, that's it. No, I don't think she has a different parent than her siblings, no, I don't think that her mother is mentally ill (remember that all the information we know from her family comes from HER, so take it with a grain of salt). I feel the reason why she's so pressed about her family is because she wasn't the center of attention since she had other siblings and that's why her parents couldn't focus all of their attention solely on her, and that's the reason why I think she hates all of them.
She's a middle child, right? Can relate to being a middle child in a big family, sometimes there's just not enough attention to go around, but I don't blame my siblings for it. I don't even blame my parents. She seems so full of hate. Maybe there's a good reason for it...I know we don't really know it all but ehhhh I agree with you, knowing her it's probably WAY more superficial than she lets on. I'm still pissed about "extremely impoverished," pretty sure she hid the comment where she claimed that.

By the way she's still scrolling through her comments and hearting them, even though 3 hours ago she was hearting a bunch of ones begging her to take a break ....

blueberryfarms123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blueberryfarms123 »

MyNameIsMay wrote:
shortcake1111 wrote:My guess is like others have said... Remember how important it was to have Abercrombie or Hollister clothes or whatever in middle/high school? (Well it was in Gabbie’s time) I’m guessing her family couldn’t afford the “cool girl” things and since she’s so obsessed with how she’s perceived that was a big hit to the ego.
I agree, I think that her "family trauma" is way superficial that she makes it out to be, I also think it's about some vapid shit that she still hasn't gotten over after so many years. I think her resentment comes from not having a rich family that could buy her super expensive shit, that's it. No, I don't think she has a different parent than her siblings, no, I don't think that her mother is mentally ill (remember that all the information we know from her family comes from HER, so take it with a grain of salt). I feel the reason why she's so pressed about her family is because she wasn't the center of attention since she had other siblings and that's why her parents couldn't focus all of their attention solely on her, and that's the reason why I think she hates all of them.
I have to respectfully disagree. While I do think Gabbie exaggerates and uses her “mysterious, trauma filled” childhood for attention, I do think at least something happened. Do I think she was beat half to death by her parents everyday? No. Do I think she was homeless, living on the streets? No. But, I do think (especially since she is 1 of 7 children) that she probably grew up poorer than her peers, didn’t receive enough attention, & at the very least had extremely stressed out parents. I also don’t think she hates her siblings (she still seems to talk to them), but I do think she resents her parents.

I’m not a fan of Gabbie at all, I think she’s annoying, attention seeking, narcissistic, & manipulative. And I definitely don’t think a 28 year old woman should be acting the way she does. She uses her young fanbase to validate her feelings, and cannot handle criticism to save her life. Tons of people of shitty upbringings, and they are able to be nice, functional people. I think Gabbie thinks her “trauma” and mental illness excuse her bad behavior anf personality. But, I do believe her childhood wasn’t ideal, and it played a part in the mess she is today.

MyNameIsMay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MyNameIsMay »

I do think (especially since she is 1 of 7 children) that she probably grew up poorer than her peers, didn’t receive enough attention, & at the very least had extremely stressed out parents. I also don’t think she hates her siblings (she still seems to talk to them), but I do think she resents her parents.
I don't understand blueberry, that is basically what I said in my post but OK? I think I lack empathy because how many of us didn't had an ideal childhood? The fact that she's so upset with her family only because they weren't rich and had to split their attention between all of their children, seems pretty stupid to me. That's not "trauma" that's just being a crybaby.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

I believe there could have been neglect going on. Which of course is terrible. But the way she leaves it open to interpretation, she makes it sound like some BIG, HUGE, HORRIBLE secret happened, and I don't buy that. I think she formed a victim mindset early on and has carried it with her for a looong time.

All the same, I'm tired of these stans insisting people are wrong to ever even dare CORRECT her because of whatever past she had. We are ALL responsible for our own actions, and tossing out the "mental health" card to shame people into silence and try to paint them as bigots is not right. That's not an "open conversation on mental health," that's shaming people into never criticizing while ironically criticizing the hell out of them. You can care about people's mental health and still express frustrations with problematic behavior. Hell, isn't that what she does to her ex every day?? To a freaking HUGE audience!?

As for whatever her past is I think this bit is the most honest Gabbie's ever been with herself or anyone else:

MyNameIsMay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MyNameIsMay »

She's a middle child, right? Can relate to being a middle child in a big family, sometimes there's just not enough attention to go around, but I don't blame my siblings for it. I don't even blame my parents.
Exactly Caprese, it's just what happens when you have siblings, imagine if they had focused all of their attention on her? How would siblings would've felt if that were the case? It's like she's mad she wasn't the golden child her parents fawned over.

YouCantMakeMe
Learner
Learner

Post by YouCantMakeMe »

caprese wrote:Posted an hour ago on the vlog before this one.... imagine literally thousands of fans rushing to hype you up but you choose to scroll way down to respond snarkily to someone making a fucking JOKE

edit: Why does she always tell her fans to comment a dumb and MEAN response to her pictures? She reeeeeeeeeeeeeally loves being a victim I guess

Added another one... she's mad ya'll
Yoooo, she needs to chill. She's just mad no one is believing her.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”