TheGabbieShow Part 3

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 3

Post by hungreeandhornee »

The meme compilation video isn’t monetized because “this isn’t my content”. Where was this when she made the merch off of that one meme?? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

hungreeandhornee wrote:The meme compilation video isn’t monetized because “this isn’t my content”. Where was this when she made the merch off of that one meme?? Lmao

She said in her vlog that someone else edited that video together for her, so I think that's what she means by it's not her content.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

TheGabbieShow Part 3

Post by hungreeandhornee »

pious wrote:
hungreeandhornee wrote:The meme compilation video isn’t monetized because “this isn’t my content”. Where was this when she made the merch off of that one meme?? Lmao

She said in her vlog that someone else edited that video together for her, so I think that's what she means by it's not her content.
Image This is what she mentions in the description, and it sounds like she’s referring to the creators of the memes. I could be wrong but that’s what I got from it.
EDIT: okay looking at it more it does indeed seem like she’s referring to the two fans who edited it. My bad ^

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
pious wrote:

Image This is what she mentions in the description, and it sounds like she’s referring to the creators of the memes. I could be wrong but that’s what I got from it.
EDIT: okay looking at it more it does indeed seem like she’s referring to the two fans who edited it. My bad ^

You could be right. I didn't even click on the video because I can't put myself through that pain. I was just sharing what she said in a previous vlog.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

She is dragged to FILTH in the comments of her Genius interview video. From people saying her singing is really bad to complaining that her lyrics are too basic and Genius did not need to make a whole segment for their explanation.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

RenaiHunter wrote:
She is dragged to FILTH in the comments of her Genius interview video. From people saying her singing is really bad to complaining that her lyrics are too basic and Genius did not need to make a whole segment for their explanation.
I don't watch this channel much but I did watch their mariah carey video a couple of weeks ago. How can they go from discussing mariah carey lyrics to gabbie hanna lyrics????? A travesty

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

Jesus Gabbie, survivor's guilt is when other people die and you don't, leaving you feeling guilty about being the survivor. It has nothing to do with money, I think if anyone should "just Google it" it should be you.

Sorry, rant over. Growing up from extreme poverty myself I understand it can lead to weird relationships with money but literally nowhere is that even close to what survivor's guilt is.

sugarcookies
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarcookies »

ParisianDoll wrote:Jesus Gabbie, survivor's guilt is when other people die and you don't, leaving you feeling guilty about being the survivor. It has nothing to do with money, I think if anyone should "just Google it" it should be you.

Sorry, rant over. Growing up from extreme poverty myself I understand it can lead to weird relationships with money but literally nowhere is that even close to what survivor's guilt is.
Yeah you'd uhhh think she would have checked on that... and I agree that what she MEANT to refer to can definitely lead to weird relationships with money, but what she was saying seemed in direct opposition to the fact that she'd just been posting about making tons of money, bragging about it, bragging about merch sales.... it could always be overcompensating ofc but it blows my mind how inconsistent she is with her claims

oh and she once again posted someone's edit without @-ing them, I think she just doesn't like helping people gain traction/attention tbh. has she ever ? she's not generous like that, doesn't like sharing a spotlight. i always see her on twitter making other people's posts about her, especially ricky dillons, who is everyone's cheerleader... and she always gives him bland ME responses until someone more popular talks to him, then she jumps in saying how much she loves him lmao as terrible as I find her she's interesting to hatewatch

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

ParisianDoll wrote:Jesus Gabbie, survivor's guilt is when other people die and you don't, leaving you feeling guilty about being the survivor. It has nothing to do with money, I think if anyone should "just Google it" it should be you.

Yeah, I was like "huh??" with the survivor's guilt thing. Maybe she meant because she climbed out of poverty while her siblings did not? IDK, even that's a stretch to use that term.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

she's honestly so stupid and just the WORST, and it's gotten to the point where i can't even hatewatch her videos anymore

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Did anyone else find it kind of messed up when Gabbie was looking right into the camera saying if anyone tried to make fun of her or "hurt" her, she WILL monetize it? I know she thought it was some declaration of strength but to me it says "hi, I have incentive to put myself into bad situations, but I WILL play victim every time for your attention!" She's a horrible role model

devilsarcherist
Learner
Learner

Post by devilsarcherist »

So looks like Gabbie's latest vlog confirmed what we all knew, that Andrew was her boyfriend. She said in it that she went to see Fantastic Beasts 2 years ago with her boyfriend at the time, which is the time stamp of this vlog at 4:20

bleuballed
Talker
Talker

Post by bleuballed »

devilsarcherist wrote:So looks like Gabbie's latest vlog confirmed what we all knew, that Andrew was her boyfriend. She said in it that she went to see Fantastic Beasts 2 years ago with her boyfriend at the time, which is the time stamp of this vlog at 4:20
He just got a little less cute to me.

rosemilktea
Talker
Talker

Post by rosemilktea »

RenaiHunter wrote:
i love that the like to dislike ratio on the video is 62K likes to 69K dislikes... i wonder if gabbie will say something about it or try to come up with an excuse where she gets to play victim.

electricpeachybabe
Learner
Learner

Post by electricpeachybabe »

bleuballed wrote:
devilsarcherist wrote:So looks like Gabbie's latest vlog confirmed what we all knew, that Andrew was her boyfriend. She said in it that she went to see Fantastic Beasts 2 years ago with her boyfriend at the time, which is the time stamp of this vlog at 4:20

is this the horrible one she keeps talking about?
:love2: "I can't help it! I'm dumb!" -Jenna Marbles

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

I just want to know how come she has had so many different boyfriends that she keeps bringing up and talking about, that she has been dating secretly all while crying on being single and fugly in front of the camera since the beginning of her internet career?

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

I can't just watch one of her vlog channel videos. Like my brain won't process how ridiculous she sounds...........

"hi guys I eat by myself" because I'm obsessed with myself. "hi guys I'm going to a movie by myself" because I'm obsessed with myself

I had the video on in the background too and every time I clicked the tab open, I just seemed to be staring at gabby's nostrils. no thx :love2:

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

RenaiHunter wrote:I just want to know how come she has had so many different boyfriends that she keeps bringing up and talking about, that she has been dating secretly all while crying on being single and fugly in front of the camera since the beginning of her internet career?
She's just been lying,she's had at least two long time boyfriends(Andrew and the pathological liar)in the last few years

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

electricpeachybabe wrote:
bleuballed wrote:

is this the horrible one she keeps talking about?
Nooo Andrew is a sweetie. The other one is who she always calls her "pathological liar ex" but I don't know if we know his real name/identity....

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

I don't understand wHO CARES SO MUCH - especially younger followers - about gabbies dating life full of pathological liars and secrets and tea to spill about who knows what for years and years :?

Why is gabbie so interesting?

Genuinely curious.

Her voice is unbearable, her camera angles on her vlog channel are so unflattering and strange, she's ridiculously full of herself - made a long video talking about Colleen's birth video for one minute and then talked about herself being ready to foster CHILDREN. I just can't with this girl

Return to “TheGabbieShow”