tctp
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow

Post by tctp »

nj12345 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Is this fucking girl for real? Does she honestly think this is a healthy or cute attitude to show off to her millions of impressionable young female fans?
she always talks about how she had an eating disorder, and she posts this to her followers who are mostly young? for someone who's had so much therapy, she must know that this is not normal... i'm side eyeing this hard

nj12345
Talker
Talker

Post by nj12345 »

ok wow i just saw this one... [tweet][/tweet]
hahahahah i'm dead. does she actually think this is good??? does she really think she's "hitting these notes".... :rofl:

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

nj12345 wrote:ok wow i just saw this one... [tweet][/tweet]
hahahahah i'm dead. does she actually think this is good??? does she really think she's "hitting these notes".... :rofl:
omg she literally sounds like a dying animal i'm so confused why she wants to present this to the world. just take some singing lessons, gab!

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

Wow that "sia cover" was actually horrible
whatever

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

tctp wrote:
nj12345 wrote:ok wow i just saw this one... [tweet][/tweet]
omg she literally sounds like a dying animal i'm so confused why she wants to present this to the world. just take some singing lessons, gab!
This has to be a joke right? She can't honestly think she's doing this song any form of justice
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

clockitthehouse
Talker
Talker

Post by clockitthehouse »

Wow I wish I can unsee/unhear that video of her Sia cover.... Those aren't notes honey that you were hitting. That gave me second hand embarrassment. Oh wow.

I honestly do like Gabbie, you can tell she's in touch with reality more than other youtubers are, but she needs to stop taking herself so seriously. That video was so unnecessary.

She's the type that really cares about what others say, because she didn't get into singing and start posting cringy mirror snaps of her singing until after everyone complemented her voice when she did that singing with voice canceling headphones video. I bet you everyone can tell her she can become a VS model and she'll be looking for an agency the next day.

Quiet_Nights
Debater
Debater

Post by Quiet_Nights »

Uh I'm not a singer or have an inkling of what notes are etc. But that twitter video of her singing a cover of Sia, honestly shattered my eardrums.

And as someone pointed it out, she calls that hitting the notes? More like butchering it seems apt.

I was a follower of hers before because she seemed in touch with reality. Now I feel like she's delusional when it comes to herself. On the one hand she is so incredibly insecure but at the same time she is incredibly over confident when it comes to her talents.

She needs to really stop and evaluate herself. Just because she has the money and the fan base doesn't mean you can delude yourself into thinking you're a good singer or actor. You need a reality check once in a while. And seems like she's overdue for one.

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using Tapatalk

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

She went from "Im ok at singing I think" to "My voice is quite unique" to "Hitting notes and screaming is the same thing, im a legend"

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

in this vlog she gets her hair cut at supercuts, she thinks they did an awful job.

so why did this not trigger her ptsd?!
whatever

MoWilly
Talker
Talker

Post by MoWilly »

I created a part 2! please continue thread here! viewtopic.php?f=187&t=33104
Can a mod please lock this thread!

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

The link won’t work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clockitthehouse
Talker
Talker

Post by clockitthehouse »

I hate the random clips she uploads all the time i her vlogs of her dancing at parties and eating something. Soo cringy especially with the terrible dance moves along with the forced facial expressions. I could do a "for 10 minutes straight" type of video of her randomly dancing at parties. I feel sorry for whoever she asks to film her when she does that, they have to act like it's funny and force a few laughs here and there lol

Return to “TheGabbieShow”