Niki "Hulk Smash" Murphy/babygirlnb32 Part 3

Re: Niki "Hulk Smash" Murphy/babygirlnb32 Part 3

Post by Guest »

I got about halfway through that video and nodded off. Blah blah blah..I'm discouraged with YouTube...blah blah blah...my channel isn't getting free trips and free makeup...blah blah blah...you can't grow unless you stay on social media and get addicted...blah blah.

She's so lame.
It's bad when the only thing interesting about you is what's shooting out of your vajayjay in a few months.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fish Mooney »

TeddySerious wrote:I got about halfway through that video and nodded off. Blah blah blah..I'm discouraged with YouTube...blah blah blah...my channel isn't getting free trips and free makeup...blah blah blah...you can't grow unless you stay on social media and get addicted...blah blah.

She's so lame.
It's bad when the only thing interesting about you is what's shooting out of your vajayjay in a few months.
Even that is not interesting at all lol. Exciting for her and her family, that's it. She mentions this in the video, she's aware of the fact that nobody gives a shit about her pregnancy.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Today Porkie was talking on Snap about what kind of videos she was going to do on her channel.
Didn't she just say on Friday that she was going to spend time with her family? Especially during
this important time. No social media and very little to no YT. What happened from Friday to Monday?
She figured out that the only friends she has is a few old biddies online. She has no friends IRL.

There is nothing interesting about her.
Especially she's finally figured out that nobody at GG gives a crap about her pregnancy.
Nobody really cares, Porkie. :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink:

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

TeddySerious wrote:I got about halfway through that video and nodded off. Blah blah blah..I'm discouraged with YouTube...blah blah blah...my channel isn't getting free trips and free makeup...blah blah blah...you can't grow unless you stay on social media and get addicted...blah blah.

She's so lame.
Wow warn a girl I shot tea all over and this had me rolling

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Basista182
Debater
Debater

Post by Basista182 »

Imagine how much shes going to complain once the baby is actually here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Yeah she doesn't parent the kids she already has, so I can't imagine her with a baby.

Predictions:
Chat Spat: My Post Partum Depression Story
Chat Spat: Being a mom is tough
Chat Spat: My anxiety, new mommy problems

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What happened to I am going to take time off of my social medias and spend
this special time of my pregnancy with my family? It's a time I will never get
back. I really enjoyed being off social media while I was sick and now that I am
better I realize how precious this time is. Blah, blah, blah.

I was proud of her but didn't think it would last.
I think it lasted 1 or 2 days. :o

Now she's got daughter problems.
She's pregnant.
Wait till she has the baby and her daughter gets a little older.
She hasn't seen anything yet.
A person could almost feel sorry for her. I don't though.
They can't take care of the two they have.
So they thought they would have three.
Great idea. :o

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Anyone else notice how stoned/tired she looks in all the preview pics of her snapchat stories? She needs a nap and some proper nutrition, stat.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TB
You are so right. She needs to go to bed and get some sleep. Sometimes she looks like she is so tired she
could drop over. Zofran makes you look stoned if you don't sleep and eat properly. She looks sleepy all
the time. Those bags under her eyes are so pretty. ;)

Post by Guest »

If I was her daughter, I'd be pissed too. Living in a trailer with that selfish cow who cares about subscription boxes and hauls and strangers on the internet more than buying me a clean coat.

Post by Guest »

Niki is on twitter bitching about us. AGAIN.

Girl bye. We barely talk about you anymore. You are so not relevant.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She's mad if we don't talk.
She's mad if we do.
Make up your mind girl.
We really don't care what you want anyway.
We didn't talk about you at all hardly since you announced your pregnancy.
You disappeared off the front page of the K-O.
You started trying to call us out back then but it didn't work.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We'll talk about who we want when we want.
If you do or say something stupid, we will call you out on it.
Or just make fun of you.

I saw you were twitter bitching yesterday.
You said it was in response to someone else.
I checked and didn't see that anyone mentioned a thing.
If you're still bitching it's about you.

Bye Porkie Poo!

Post by Guest »

I couldn't even finish her latest rant. We might as well call her boringgirlnb32 now. She was all over the place and rambling.

Yes Niki my life is better than yours. I don't live in a dirty dump having kids I can't afford or care for. I don't pathologically lie about stupid shit to get attention online. I've never begged for money from strangers. Better than you all day every day. It takes me two minutes to type something here and then I'm back to my fab life. Eat a dick sweetheart.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

TeddySerious wrote:I couldn't even finish her latest rant. We might as well call her boringgirlnb32 now. She was all over the place and rambling.

Yes Niki my life is better than yours. I don't live in a dirty dump having kids I can't afford or care for. I don't pathologically lie about stupid shit to get attention online. I've never begged for money from strangers. Better than you all day every day. It takes me two minutes to type something here and then I'm back to my fab life. Eat a dick sweetheart.
I didn't even try watching her clickbait bullshit but your comment is on point lol. There are two simple reasons why I take a few minutes every other day to post here:

#1: I want to make sure that anyone else who realizes that they were scammed out of their time, sympathy and money by her has a place to go to where they can call her out on it

And #2: I actually like the people I've met here and it's fun to talk to you guys.

Thankfully I never gave her any of my money and I never trusted her reviews but I feel bad for those who did. That's why I post here. I'm just here as a reminder of all the lies she has told and continues to tell. Karma's a bitch. ;) :love2:

BFH9
Learner
Learner

Post by BFH9 »

I recently just came across her channel becaue she was talking about the Wayne Goss video. I watched that video of her where people were calling her a scammer. Well it sure as hell looks like something is fishy with her story. She claims some guy in the middle of the night came down with $900 to buy her car with cash and then just took off. She claims that she only got his name and phone number and now she is out of money..okay so where is this car then? Now I have bought and sold a few cars in my lifetime and I can tell you that when selling to a person you need to give them a bill of sale for the vehicle. If she did what she says happened why didn't she just claim the vehicle as stolen then..which you can do with supposedly counterfit money and no proof of purchase on his end. There is just something so damn fishy about the story. Also in the video where she is supposedly giving us the "receipts" I noticed that none of them showed where the bills were paid to. Yes it shows the amount but it does not say for example New York Hydro or Verizon Mobile. I don't know about you guys but all my bills show where they come from lol. Even paying online my bank shows where the hell I paid them too....

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I normally don't mind listening to her blather on using snapchat, but she is seriously getting on my last damn nerve talking about other youtubers, scammers, sponsorships, etc.

Gee, if you have to talk about it that much you probably have a guilty conscience. And nothing she ever says is overly insightful. It's rather mundane. I guess I keep watching waiting for a real shit storm because I know she's capable. I believe in you, Niki!

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

BFH9 wrote:I recently just came across her channel becaue she was talking about the Wayne Goss video. I watched that video of her where people were calling her a scammer. Well it sure as hell looks like something is fishy with her story. She claims some guy in the middle of the night came down with $900 to buy her car with cash and then just took off. She claims that she only got his name and phone number and now she is out of money..okay so where is this car then? Now I have bought and sold a few cars in my lifetime and I can tell you that when selling to a person you need to give them a bill of sale for the vehicle. If she did what she says happened why didn't she just claim the vehicle as stolen then..which you can do with supposedly counterfit money and no proof of purchase on his end. There is just something so damn fishy about the story. Also in the video where she is supposedly giving us the "receipts" I noticed that none of them showed where the bills were paid to. Yes it shows the amount but it does not say for example New York Hydro or Verizon Mobile. I don't know about you guys but all my bills show where they come from lol. Even paying online my bank shows where the hell I paid them too....
That story was extremely shady. She took people's donations, never thanked them and continued to do makeup hauls while claiming that her family was struggling financially. She has done this many times, she manipulates her viewers for birthday presents etc by saying she has no money and throwing pity parties while she continues to spend money on junk. People who donated to her have come here and said they regretted giving her any money or sending her gifts. Good on you for seeing past her lies.

BFH9
Learner
Learner

Post by BFH9 »

Fish Mooney wrote:
BFH9 wrote:I recently just came across her channel becaue she was talking about the Wayne Goss video. I watched that video of her where people were calling her a scammer. Well it sure as hell looks like something is fishy with her story. She claims some guy in the middle of the night came down with $900 to buy her car with cash and then just took off. She claims that she only got his name and phone number and now she is out of money..okay so where is this car then? Now I have bought and sold a few cars in my lifetime and I can tell you that when selling to a person you need to give them a bill of sale for the vehicle. If she did what she says happened why didn't she just claim the vehicle as stolen then..which you can do with supposedly counterfit money and no proof of purchase on his end. There is just something so damn fishy about the story. Also in the video where she is supposedly giving us the "receipts" I noticed that none of them showed where the bills were paid to. Yes it shows the amount but it does not say for example New York Hydro or Verizon Mobile. I don't know about you guys but all my bills show where they come from lol. Even paying online my bank shows where the hell I paid them too....
That story was extremely shady. She took people's donations, never thanked them and continued to do makeup hauls while claiming that her family was struggling financially. She has done this many times, she manipulates her viewers for birthday presents etc by saying she has no money and throwing pity parties while she continues to spend money on junk. People who donated to her have come here and said they regretted giving her any money or sending her gifts. Good on you for seeing past her lies.
You can see right past this scammer I'm surprised at all the posts on her video supporting her...they must have never donated any money or they are naive as hell. I love how she ranted that we are saying how can she afford all that makeup when she says how poor she is..well let's see you have children who need food and a warm place to sleep..you would actually allow your electricity and water to be shut off so you can go out and buy some mascara and blush. This bitch his high

Post by Guest »

Her latest rant is more of the same. I think she just wants our attention. Nah, I'm good Scamming Murphy. Give me more trainwreck and I'll think about posting here more often again.

Return to “Niki Murphy”