Manny Mua part 2

LittleLion219
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manny Mua part 2

Post by LittleLion219 »

This afternoon Manny snap chatted himself having the hair on his butt hole removed with lasers. On the drive home he commented on his behind feeling "sore and tender." Just thought I'd share.

Post by Guest »

^ :barf:
jesus fucking christ, he's trying sooo hard to be edgy, vulgar, shocking, ect. just like his new bestie jeffree fuckboy. :roll: :roll: real fucking classy.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

LittleLion219 wrote:This afternoon Manny snap chatted himself having the hair on his butt hole removed with lasers. On the drive home he commented on his behind feeling "sore and tender." Just thought I'd share.
I guess I'm not missing anything having deleted his tender ass from SC then.
He's got a history of being a cunt; refer back to the 2014 IMATS he wasn't even supposed to be at and the whole Gerard Cosmetics bullshit.
If a guy wants to wear makeup more power to them. I think it's meant for anyone who wants to dabble and create. My issue with him is his entitled, snotty twit attitude- honey, realize outside of YT and companies who want to shill their products to the young and impressionable you're a NOBODY. I'd say you were a has been but you're a never was.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

LMAO @ you were a has been but you're never a was lmao how true! :rofl:

The man child is ranting on snap chat, basically about responding to negative comments and justifying it. Whatever Manny, you're fucking scum.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

beached_up wrote:LMAO @ you were a has been but you're never a was lmao how true! :rofl:

The man child is ranting on snap chat, basically about responding to negative comments and justifying it. Whatever Manny, you're fucking scum.
I had to add him back to see that shit, ha ha. Then he complains because 4 people disliked his video. Really, bitch? You're seriously trifling.
He says he hasn't done a halo eye in forever- he never does anything BUT. Man child is a great term for him- he can't clean his room but he bought a house. Oh- Kay......

Post by Guest »

a millions subs and he complains about 4 people disliking it? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nahchainz1
Learner
Learner

Post by Nahchainz1 »

Lol switching colors counts as changing it up Image he's so creative

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

He's not a MUA he's delusional! He is just a person who knows basic eyeshadows! Cant even experiment! Cant even slow down with orange bronzer god daaaamn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Hehe it's getting harder for him to hide his complete lack of talent and his mean streak on social media. People are finally calling his ass out.

OT: I was at sephora and then Mac recently and when chatting with people YouTube came up about makeup...then mannymua...and once I gave a little snark it was like floodgates opened. I swear the employees don't feel like they're allowed to bash him. I showed the Mac lady the pic of his side by side before and after foundation and she laughed for a good 3 minutes solid. Oh and at sephora I was taking to a guy, wearing makeup (and his was way better than mannys) and he trashed the hell out of our precious drama queen, mostly for his complete lack of talent.

You aren't fooling anyone mannymoo. Only a matter of time before people stop being nice to your face too.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

He gets so defensive because he's scared, frankly. For myself I wouldn't feel confident calling myself a real MUA unless I'd either apprenticed with someone with years of experience or attended schooling ( which I'm hoping to do soon.) He knows he's ersatz; he's not stupid.
I have a friend who has studied under celebrity MUAs and does MU full time; yesterday she posted a video of her doing a makeup look for a young man ( must've been 10-12 at most) and he was so cute. He knew all the products and uses, said he watches YT videos BUT also knows the drag queens on drag race so there's hope, lol. Anyway my point is for guys wearing makeup if they're taught well and have a sweet disposition like that young man I can see him being very successful unlike Manny the twit.
And I reiterate- big deal if you can buy THINGS, have mindless followers who kiss your ass. Does he have real friendship? People who would actually have a come to Jesus moment with him? Or are they in it to ride on his coat tails and collect some $$?

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Manny is a user.....he used Patrick, hell, they described how they met. Manny saw him and ran over to Patrick like his ass was on fire. He hooked on to that gravy train along with GC and now it's Jeffree. He is scared, he's running out of shades of orange to use on his eyes and face. Every time I look at that little man child twat, he has orange eyes and foundation.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I love looking through his twitter feed at all the "proof" of his different looks and the only different thing is his lipstick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Like, okay bitch, you used mauve instead of chocolate brown, how fucking innovative. I'm glad people are finally starting to see what a fraud he is and I'm loving watching his breakdown.

cat_vomit
Learner
Learner

Post by cat_vomit »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:I love looking through his twitter feed at all the "proof" of his different looks and the only different thing is his lipstick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Like, okay bitch, you used mauve instead of chocolate brown, how fucking innovative. I'm glad people are finally starting to see what a fraud he is and I'm loving watching his breakdown.
The rts saying that he's proving everyone's point are hilarious. He's on a constant rotation of colors and he either does halo eyes or a soft ass cut crease. Cmon dude, shit is beyond tired.

weetabix
Debater
Debater

Post by weetabix »

cat_vomit wrote:
jonsnowsbabymama wrote:I love looking through his twitter feed at all the "proof" of his different looks and the only different thing is his lipstick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Like, okay bitch, you used mauve instead of chocolate brown, how fucking innovative. I'm glad people are finally starting to see what a fraud he is and I'm loving watching his breakdown.
The rts saying that he's proving everyone's point are hilarious. He's on a constant rotation of colors and he either does halo eyes or a soft ass cut crease. Cmon dude, shit is beyond tired.
Seriously, that hot pink eye shadow look was flat out embarrassing. If Manny is a makeup artist, I'm Kevin Aucoin.

binks
Debater
Debater

Post by binks »

ImageImageImageImage

I screenshotted these gems from his snapchat yesterday. Nothing is blended. Also, he always gets powder on his shirts. He needs to stop wearing dark colors.

manderszx
Debater
Debater

Post by manderszx »

binks wrote:ImageImageImageImage

I screenshotted these gems from his snapchat yesterday. Nothing is blended. Also, he always gets powder on his shirts. He needs to stop wearing dark colors.

What a hot mess.

DarthMoran
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DarthMoran »

Jfc, once again there's an obvious shade difference - at first I thought it wasn't as bad this time but then I looked at his neck :x

bubblezzlovesvictor
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblezzlovesvictor »

^^^ eww are u kidding me looks like he applied it with his fingers. More proof that he uses facetune

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

We all know he attempted that smokey eye because he was getting called out. :roll: Now he will proudly say he doesn't always do the same look.

The sad thing is that it looks so amateur (for someone who goes by Manny MUA). I think he posted better res photos on twitter and his crease/transition looks so fucking patchy.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

That SC look looks like he got punched in the face for real.

Return to “Manny Mua”