JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 1

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 1

Post by BlablaEvi »

Will she ever,like EVER,make a video where we can't see her boobs?Is she for real that she started filming and then realized that her shoulders looked "granny",whatever that means?BITCH,PLEASE!You want more attention to your boobs than the cause for whom you made that site!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

^someone just asked where the money goes to for the charity. then the person pointed out that it will go to delivering the packages, which means her trip. wot a joke. when will these people learn to stop scamming unsuspecting viewers. This has got to stop. People are fed up with gurus. This is the reason. This just ups it to a whole new level of scamming. Scamming for exotic vacation trips. Did you see her last video when she went on a luxury excursion afterwards? I wish she would get busted for scamming. Because that is exactly what this "charity" is for 100% complete and total scam. Ugh.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR MENTIONING THAT VIDEO! I just left a angry comment tellin people if they seriously want to help to find a legitimate place to help at because all the gurus - when they ask for donations - it's for shopping surgery or vacations! AND OMG I CAN STAND THIS UGLY BIG HEADED BITCH AND HOW SHE PUTS HER FAKE UDDERS ON THE CAMERA AND SQUEEZES HER ELBOWS TO HER SIDES JUST SO THEY COULD SQUISH TOGETHER AND LOOK NORMAL.! LIKE SERIOUSLY YOUR MAKING A FUCKING SCAM VIDEO AND U CANT EVEN DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR 2 MINUTES YOU HOE!?

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

There is something very sad and and wrong about her life. I mean, she is with this older man, who is the co-founder of this so-called charity, and he allows his "partner" to put up a trashy video like that. Sad just sad. I have a feeling this man is exploiting her in some way. The really sad thing is this man has daughters.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

...and if course all the comments back to me are " bitch ur just a hater" . OMG. I can't even with people who use the word hater .

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Good thing all the people defending her are teenagers without an income
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

It's quite hilarious how she says she finally found something that is not making it about herself but about others when she is flaunting her boobs in the camera xD

And how fucking tacky is it that she used that 1 girl that she got "inspired" by as the background of her website and bazillion videos about her "charity"? Where I come from, people live in poverty as well but these people like to stay anonymous because they are truly ashamed of how they live even though they can't help it! There is something called PRIVACY Jarmaine! You are using this girl to get money from people, that's fucking disgusting!

Return to “JLovesMac1”