Thrift Thick Part 2

mookieloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thrift Thick Part 2

Post by mookieloo »

I hope this gets spread everywhere, and other YT people can see what they're in for if they prospectively want to collaborate with Cassie.

Good-God-Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Good-God-Girl »

Pretty sure it's Cashie's job as well or...? :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

OH MY F*CKING GOD.

As if Ca$$hie's response wasn't cringeworthy enough, mama ran to the rescue. This is embarrassing and unprofessional. She should be so ashamed of her and her mom's behavior, but she won't be. Enabled to the end.

bitchcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by bitchcakes »

Hoooollllllly shit, Ca$$hie's been on a roll today! Snapchat, starting shit with Tati and now her mom butting in? Yikes. I didn't think Tati's reply was that bad either. I'm not a huge Tati fan and the whole thing with that contest was shady but I can't blame her for getting kind of pissed at Cassie for that stunt she pulled. The more Cassie's channel has grown, the more insufferable she has become.

seawaterings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by seawaterings »

This is gonna be long. I apologize in advance.

Cassie used to be one of my favorite YouTubers, but I slowly started losing my love for her when she moved back to Minnesota, as many people have. When she was in Boston I didn't notice the sour attitude she has now.

I looked her up on here after she made a joke about domestic violence in one of her videos a while back. At that point, I wasn't surprised that she had a trash thread on here and completely agreed with the points everyone has made here. I continued watching her videos despite the criticism and despite having slowly lost interest in her personality, because overall I found her to still be entertaining, albeit her videos repetitive. Lately though I can't help but to roll my eyes whenever she opens her mouth about anything other than the products she reviews.

Repeating what everyone has said previously, I really started losing respect for her after she made the comment about the Kardashians not working for their money. I get it. I'm not afraid to admit that I too can be jealous towards people who seem to have it easier, but to claim they don't work hard to expand their empire and keep it as successful as it is was absurd and uncalled for. I'm not even a fan of the Kardashians/Jenners, but for her to say she works harder than they do and then to shit on service workers not too long afterwards left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Watched her grwm video last night and knew that it would be drama the moment she made assumptions about Tati and her contest and told her viewers to ask what's up on her behalf. In the video she came across as whiny and entitled to be the winner of the contest if only Tati had kept everyone up to date on what was happening. I really don't think she had a chance of winning like she thought she did. There are far more beauty channels who do a better job presenting themselves and who make more interesting videos with less subscribers than Cassie does.

I really don't know why Cassie is playing the victim now that Tati has given her a response. She bad mouthed Tati in her video and sent her viewers over to harass her. Wouldn't it make sense that Tati defend herself? Cassie truly is delusional if she thinks Tati would pick her as a winner after calling her rotten and cheap. Seeing Cassie's mother come to the rescue of her mid-20s daughter is embarrassing. It's as if they're both hoping Tati gives in and lets Cassie be the winner. Talk about not being able to handle criticism and rejection. She's an adult and an artist for god's sake.

And don't get me started on the comment she made on her snapchat basically comparing her scars to systematic racism.
Last edited by seawaterings on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

As for her minions, have they all had strokes / brain injuries? They accuse others of the exact same thing their heroine does.

Her earnings on Socialblade are plateauing. Maybe she's scared of having to get a gutter job.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

I wonder if that is how Ca$$hie got into her Masters. Mama camped at the Admissions Office whining until her daughter got in. MY DAUGHTER IS TALENTED. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HER A PLACE.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

I dislike Tati, but that response was deserved. Cassie was straight up bashing her and she has no right to be whining about it being rude after what she said about Tati and pretty much told her subscribers to ask her about it.

Good-God-Girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Good-God-Girl »

seawaterings wrote:
I really don't know why Cassie is playing the victim now that Tati has given her a response. She bad mouthed Tati in her video and sent her viewers over to harass her. Wouldn't it make sense that Tati defend herself? Cassie truly is delusional if she thinks Tati would pick her as a winner after calling her rotten and cheap. Seeing Cassie's mother come to the rescue of her mid-20s daughter is embarrassing. It's as if they're both hoping Tati gives in and lets Cassie be the winner. Talk about not being able to handle criticism and rejection. She's an adult and an artist for god's sake.

And don't get me started on the comment she made on her snapchat basically comparing her scars to systematic racism.
It's like those girls in middle school who talk shit but then when it comes back to them they're like "Why are people being mean to me???"

I commented on Cashie's GRWM (nothing mean or incendiary)... part of me really wishes she'd respond so I can give her her usual reply of "I'm sorry you feel that way :("

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

double post, sorry!
Last edited by nina84 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Ca$$hie does this every. damn. thing. Her foot ends up in her mouth, she says something stupid and then doubles down when she's called on it, seeking the soft coo-ing of her minions and her mom.

Gutter job.

Domestic violence.

Going for Tati.

Spoilt brat.

Bouledegomme
Learner
Learner

Post by Bouledegomme »

Mommy does again some damage control, you guys! :rofl: Seriously, now, Ca$$hie should block her comments ASAP:

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

You know what's sad, Becky? Your helicopter parenting. You are preventing your daughter from maturing into a decent human being, and you are intentionally keeping her in a pattern of arrested development: spoilt, needy, demanding, selfish.

She will never achieve her dreams with you enabling her.

MyEyebrowsCanCutYou
Learner
Learner

Post by MyEyebrowsCanCutYou »

Good grief. Cassie needs to tell her mother to stop butting in. Is Cassie in elementary school? If not, she should be fighting her own battles.

But this is the whole problem with her. Despite moving out, getting a Master's degree, and whatever else, she is sheltered, practically a hermit, and she is coddled and stroked when she's been slighted. She rarely leaves the house, and I'm sure that's not new. When you don't get out into the world, you don't evolve. She is so self-UNaware that she probably truly does not see how her comments toward Tati (who I don't care for, by the way) were childish and smacking with passive-aggressive hostility.

Just...step away from YouTube. Get into the world, get into the "now", do something useful and something that gives you a real purpose.

prvocateur
Talker
Talker

Post by prvocateur »

awwwww poor you, a complete stranger is not going to fly you out to LA ohhhh. stop reading here and work on the quality of your videos if you want your channel to blow up.

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

I can imagine how enthralling it must be, after living in the echo chamber of your family for 25 years, to suddenly go to one on a MUCH grander scale. I think this chick bought into her own bullshit decades ago. She's not going to wise up anytime soon.

Honestly, I'm waiting to see when old Becky BlueEyes makes her first appearance here. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

Seriously, how pathetic is her mom? I totally understand wanting to defend your child, no matter how old the child is. But this isn't the way to go about it. It just makes both Cassie and her mom look bad.

Cassie didn't have to answer the question about the contest in her Q&A, or she could have just said she didn't know what was up with that contest. But she definitely at a minimum implied that all her minions should go bother Tati about it (Cassie argued she doesn't have minions, but clearly they are minions because they dutifully went to Tati's channel to complain, which is pretty much the definition of minion).

Unfortunately, it is pretty textbook that these YTers get really entitled once they reach about 100,000 subscribers. Cassie is obviously no exception.

shihtzu
Learner
Learner

Post by shihtzu »

She is the epitome of someone who literally cannot take any form of criticism even when she is blatantly in the wrong.
I can't deal with the level of cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shihtzu
Learner
Learner

Post by shihtzu »

She is the epitome of someone who literally cannot take any form of criticism even when she is blatantly in the wrong.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

shihtzu wrote:She is the epitome of someone who literally cannot take any form of criticism even when she is blatantly in the wrong.

it wouldn't be as cringeworthy if her mom hadn't come in, especially replied to Tati. I don't think Tati even cares that much, really. And Cassie did more than just ask questions about the contest, and she knew what she was doing saying that Tati's doings were ''rotten and cruel'', and acting like that is different from calling Tati such things is ridiculous, you called her that, at least own in ffs. Yes, Tati was being passive-aggressive about it and very snobby and she could have said just ''A winner was already chosen and it wasn't Cassie'', but Cassie had already said some nasty stuff about her, and I'm sure Cassie's viewers were bothering her about it because she herself told them to ask her about the contest, so I don't understand why Cassie acted so shocked about it.

Return to “Thrift Thick”