Logan and Jake Paul

Reprimand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Logan and Jake Paul

Post by Reprimand »

Loan's number song is going to compete with Friday and everyday bro for world's worst song

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by toryvilla »

prctentious wrote:lol, it's because they emulate everything the trumps are: cocky, misogynistic, racist, ableist, disrespectful, manipulative, power and money hungry. whatever political party he belongs to, there's a bigger concern: he is trash through and through. youtube needs to shove these kids off the platform.
It's not youtubes place to get them off the platform, they should however learn from them and change the algorithm to not reward people like them and the vile behaviour that makes YouTube promote them.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

Comolemntfou wrote:
prctentious wrote:lol, it's because they emulate everything the trumps are: cocky, misogynistic, racist, ableist, disrespectful, manipulative, power and money hungry. whatever political party he belongs to, there's a bigger concern: he is trash through and through. youtube needs to shove these kids off the platform.
It's not youtubes place to get them off the platform, they should however learn from them and change the algorithm to not reward people like them and the vile behaviour that makes YouTube promote them.
it absolutely is their place to take them off their platform! youtube is a private company and the only reason they won't take these two off is because of the $$$. they have repeatedly dodged guidelines and still have received no repercussions for their actions whatsoever. if it's not youtube's JOB, whose is it? you really think those two numbnuts are looking for anything other than quick cash and some mediocre fame?

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

prctentious wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:
it absolutely is their place to take them off their platform! youtube is a private company and the only reason they won't take these two off is because of the $$$. they have repeatedly dodged guidelines and still have received no repercussions for their actions whatsoever. if it's not youtube's JOB, whose is it? you really think those two numbnuts are looking for anything other than quick cash and some mediocre fame?
Why is it a private companies job? If they are within the TOS then they shouldn't be taken off.

It's up to people to take personal responsibility to stop their children from watching them or educate them as to why they shouldn't be supported.

Banning never never works, it never solves it and there will be 1000s ready to take their place.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Comolemntfou wrote:It's up to people to take personal responsibility to stop their children from watching them or educate them as to why they shouldn't be supported.
Why, though? Except for the suicide forest thing which was a huge mistake (which Logan paid for dearly, number-wise), what exactly have these two done that's sooooo bad for children? Acting idiotic on camera? Making cringe-worthy music? Talking about money and success? What about rappers? What about Jackass? Jake Paul is like a less talented, less funny Bam Margera.

Someone brought this up on Reddit and I thoroughly agree. I dislike Jake with a passion, but except being a cringe-inducing spoiled kid who acts even more immature than he is, what exactly is he doing that's so bad for kids? What about all the musicians who talk about how cool drugs are? What about all the rappers who talk about the gangsta life? I know they're more talented than the Pauls but ultimately they're way worse role models for kids than some blond kid with a Lamborghini, and yet when our parents told us that, we'd call them out of touch.

I understand hating Jake and Logan for their immature content or for their obnoxious behavior, but talking about them like they're Satan is a bit much.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

lol, you say banning never works but you somehow expect every parent in the world to monitor their kid's viewing choices? that seems like the unreasonable part. there are so many things parents don't know about their kids, why do you think they'll know about this?

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Dobrica wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:It's up to people to take personal responsibility to stop their children from watching them or educate them as to why they shouldn't be supported.
Why, though? Except for the suicide forest thing which was a huge mistake (which Logan paid for dearly, number-wise), what exactly have these two done that's sooooo bad for children? Acting idiotic on camera? Making cringe-worthy music? Talking about money and success? What about rappers? What about Jackass? Jake Paul is like a less talented, less funny Bam Margera.

Someone brought this up on Reddit and I thoroughly agree. I dislike Jake with a passion, but except being a cringe-inducing spoiled kid who acts even more immature than he is, what exactly is he doing that's so bad for kids? What about all the musicians who talk about how cool drugs are? What about all the rappers who talk about the gangsta life? I know they're more talented than the Pauls but ultimately they're way worse role models for kids than some blond kid with a Lamborghini, and yet when our parents told us that, we'd call them out of touch.

I understand hating Jake and Logan for their immature content or for their obnoxious behavior, but talking about them like they're Satan is a bit much.
Hey I'm not the one calling for them to be banned. They are vile as far as I'm concerned and they've done plenty of dangerous and irresponsible things - a live dog in a bucket on a rope high up, jumping on live train tracks and jumping in a busy waterway etc.

I educate my children to help them see what fools they are and just out for money. There are plenty of vile and repugnant things in life but I don't call for them to be banned as the alterative goes towards a dictatorship.

Yes I think good parents should monitor what children do online!

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

Nobnob26 wrote:I just watched Jake's return video. This confirms something that's been brewing in my mind: he's a sellout to republicans and/or a republican at heart. First when i browsed his vlogs when i discovered him and his brothers i was surprised at how often he kept mentionning Trump and inserting "funny" clips of him in his vlogs (you know those like 2 seconds clips he and his brother like to insert as reaction clips). Other things, i think i saw a pic of him somewhere with the red Trump cap ?? Not sure. But in a paparazzi video taken during his short break a paparazzo mentions his brother helping Trump becoming president (? what??). Also I've seen people nicknaming him Trump Jr on social media. And finally in his return video, he mentions having talked to Marco Rubio and I think he's going to be featured in the video Jerke releases tomorrow. :barf:
I think it's not far fetched to think he's used as a means for the republicans to reach a young audience since they're so naive and trusting of their idols. :roll:
I just watched the Parkland video. Jake may be a Republican, but his featuring of Marco Rubio wasn’t very flattering. He basically called him out for saying he will continue taking money from the NRA. He said “I will accept money from anybody who supports my agenda” smh.

Regardless of politics, at least Jake is supporting the March and bringing light to the gun issue in general.

Nobnob26
Learner
Learner

Post by Nobnob26 »

Reprimand wrote:Loan's number song is going to compete with Friday and everyday bro for world's worst song
And Ohio Fried Chicken :rofl: This one was sooo bad i couldn't even finish watching it it was beyond me :rofl:
No but seriously this number song is also so pointless, there's absolutely no content whatsoever, it's just.....idk i'd feel almost insulted if i was in his "logang" that he expects this crap to be loved by his fans.

Nobnob26
Learner
Learner

Post by Nobnob26 »

Dobrica wrote:

I'd say they give a bad example bc they teach kids that what's most important is money, fame and popularity at all cost. Also they've done so many dangerous pranks/stunts that obivously the kids are gonna want to replicate. They teach them also to be careless about others well being and live in your own egotistical bubble in my opinion. Oh and they exploit those kids for their parents money with their shitty merch.
Overall i'd say they're not the worst and i mean they never killed anybody eh, but they're not good role models either. But we should set the bar higher for kids entertainment.

As for them being hate so much i also think internet loves nothing more than uniting in hating someone, and the Paul bros are the flavor of the moment as far as "being popular to be hated on" goes. Which isn't to say they don't deserve some of it.

Nobnob26
Learner
Learner

Post by Nobnob26 »

Godisfromatlanta wrote: I just watched the Parkland video. Jake may be a Republican, but his featuring of Marco Rubio wasn’t very flattering. He basically called him out for saying he will continue taking money from the NRA. He said “I will accept money from anybody who supports my agenda” smh.

Regardless of politics, at least Jake is supporting the March and bringing light to the gun issue in general.
I just watched it too. You're right. Overall i'm pleasantly suprised by the video, he gave a nuanced perspective and proposed several points. I wonder if he's really passionate about that topic or doing it for his public image? Both? I don't think he's all black or white and i'd say maybe both. I'm happy it wasn't an anti gun control video. ("guns don't kill people, people kill people" bullshit)

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild »

Nobnob26 wrote:
Godisfromatlanta wrote: I just watched the Parkland video. Jake may be a Republican, but his featuring of Marco Rubio wasn’t very flattering. He basically called him out for saying he will continue taking money from the NRA. He said “I will accept money from anybody who supports my agenda” smh.

I just watched it too. You're right. Overall i'm pleasantly suprised by the video, he gave a nuanced perspective and proposed several points. I wonder if he's really passionate about that topic or doing it for his public image? Both? I don't think he's all black or white and i'd say maybe both. I'm happy it wasn't an anti gun control video. ("guns don't kill people, people kill people" bullshit)
I actually have to disagree, i actually found that he portrayed Rubio in a positive light. In his previous video (before the parkland one), he mentioned that Rubio was being "roasted by everyone unfairly". And honestly with the way it's edited, jake agreed to everything he was saying. He's definitely is a republican, the points he shared were very much something Trump would propose. That being said it was not extremist at all, and not anti gun control. However, unfortunately, he just comes off as a bit uneducated with the topic. Kids should not live in fear of a shooting to happen at their schools, bulletproof shields perpetuates it. But i think thats just american culture, no elected official is doing anything to control guns or have control on who has them, its sad that you have provide these type of tips to children. I live in canada, and yes there are still guns and shooting, but mass shootings? we rarely have any. I think the last one was in quebec city with the mosque shooting last year, and the most they've happened were twice in one year prior to that (obviously after gun control laws were implemented). Its a problem with gun control.

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner

Post by DaretoDream1225 »

New thread! viewtopic.php?f=186&t=33515

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild »

trishasunbornchild wrote:
Nobnob26 wrote:

I actually have to disagree, i actually found that he portrayed Rubio in a positive light. In his previous video (before the parkland one), he mentioned that Rubio was being "roasted by everyone unfairly". And honestly with the way it's edited, jake agreed to everything he was saying. He's definitely is a republican, the points he shared were very much something Drumpf would propose. That being said it was not extremist at all, and not anti gun control. However, unfortunately, he just comes off as a bit uneducated with the topic. Kids should not live in fear of a shooting to happen at their schools, bulletproof shields perpetuates it. But i think thats just american culture, no elected official is doing anything to control guns or have control on who has them, its sad that you have provide these type of tips to children. I live in canada, and yes there are still guns and shooting, but mass shootings? we rarely have any. I think the last one was in quebec city with the mosque shooting last year, and the most they've happened were twice in one year prior to that (obviously after gun control laws were implemented). Its a problem with gun control.
oops *negative

Nobnob26
Learner
Learner

Post by Nobnob26 »

trishasunbornchild wrote: I actually have to disagree, i actually found that he portrayed Rubio in a positive light. In his previous video (before the parkland one), he mentioned that Rubio was being "roasted by everyone unfairly". And honestly with the way it's edited, jake agreed to everything he was saying. He's definitely is a republican, the points he shared were very much something Trump would propose. That being said it was not extremist at all, and not anti gun control. However, unfortunately, he just comes off as a bit uneducated with the topic. Kids should not live in fear of a shooting to happen at their schools, bulletproof shields perpetuates it. But i think thats just american culture, no elected official is doing anything to control guns or have control on who has them, its sad that you have provide these type of tips to children. I live in canada, and yes there are still guns and shooting, but mass shootings? we rarely have any. I think the last one was in quebec city with the mosque shooting last year, and the most they've happened were twice in one year prior to that (obviously after gun control laws were implemented). Its a problem with gun control.
Oh it's definitly a gun control issue and as someone from a country where guns aren't available to most citizens and no mass shootings ever happen, it all looks so dystopic to us.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

Jake’s latest video, the one called “Me and Prediepie Can Save Youtube” was so weird I mean what the heck was that?? It’s like he’s not even trying anymore.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Return to “The Paul Brothers”