Pogan and Pake, Vol. 2

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pogan and Pake, Vol. 2

Post by Dobrica »

I don't think this has anything to do with Jake himself, I think it's something related to Armani or the people they associate with. There's nothing Jake has done that would warrant such a massive FBI investigation. Flying girls to his home and entering a mall while riots were going on? Come on.

It's either something shady he was part of that we don't know of (unlikely) or it's Armani and/or any of the other people around him. Which is still bad, cause it means Jake is hanging around with the wrong people. Armani looks and acts shady as fuck, anyway.

molim
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by molim »

Dobrica wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:16 pm
I don't think this has anything to do with Jake himself, I think it's something related to Armani or the people they associate with. There's nothing Jake has done that would warrant such a massive FBI investigation. Flying girls to his home and entering a mall while riots were going on? Come on.

It's either something shady he was part of that we don't know of (unlikely) or it's Armani and/or any of the other people around him. Which is still bad, cause it means Jake is hanging around with the wrong people. Armani looks and acts shady as fuck, anyway.

TMZ is now saying that the FBI was not there for the guns :

- Our sources stress the guns were not taken as evidence of any crime, or FBI agents would have taken them themselves. Jake can still get the firearms back ... we're told if he wants the guns returned, he will have to show he owns them and provide proof of purchase.

So I am almost 100% sure that the warrant and search were to see if there were any stolen goods from the shopping mall in Arizona in his house or Armani's house.

Arizona police do not have any authority to seek a warrant or search across state lines so that is why the FBI took over the case.

The FBI leaving both houses very quickly tells me this is the case and one source close to jake who was in the house during the search said they just wanted to take a look around.

I personally think it's absurd wasting this much money on an investigation for a misdemeanor charge. But Jake has to understand just as haters on social media want to use his name for clout and fame, that, unfortunately, is the same for law enforcement och the feds they also want to get headlines and fame because of him and his name.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

The FBI wasted time and resources over one social media punk who went to that mall looting just to get footage? Taxpayers' money spent well, I see.

I had written a post here how I don't think there's a chance in hell this is related to that but I stand corrected, I just read that it is. Unreal.

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

Doesn’t look like Josie follows Logan on Instagram at the moment...wonder what’s going on

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I never feel Josie / Logan was strong, he use her for pr mr nice guy points and she use him for clout. It was just weird because this is such a Jake move, not really Logan. If they were really a couple it sucks, but she wasn't really interesting to watch in his videos.

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

Nance wrote:I never feel Josie / Logan was strong, he use her for pr mr nice guy points and she use him for clout. It was just weird because this is such a Jake move, not really Logan. If they were really a couple it sucks, but she wasn't really interesting to watch in his videos.
Really? I got the complete opposite feeling from watching them interact, to be honest. I felt like he was truly happy and comfortable in his own shoes for the first time since he’s been a public figure. To me they seemed like a good match, and he seemed to really want to change around his play boy behaviors.

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

molim wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:57 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:43 am
I’m cool with Jake being called out but make sure you (mayor) also call out the people congregating at the beaches as well.

I feel like we’re slowly forgetting we’re in a pandemic. We all have to do our part. Mainstream culture is just not it.
Have to give Jake some respect here.

Most people hate him because he does not hide that he is rich, he does not hide that he gets beautiful women, or that he loves to do what he likes. Like you said most other people had parties to in LA too but Jake gets hate because his flashy lifestyle represents everything the people on twitter hate because they themself can not have it.

Jake even retweeted tyler oakley hate tweet towards him so it looks like jake is not bothered by getting "canceled" anymore.

And that is a very good thing to have in LA, just look at Shane and Jenna Marbles who quit the minute they got canceled and switched of their careers.
This has got to be the funniest post I’ve read on here in a long time!!! LMFAOOOOO! There is no way you are older than twelve.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I haven't watch an Impaulsive podcast since forever. But still subscribe to Jake and Logan I guess. Today Jake drop a song on Dana White (UFC president) about how White doesn't pay for health care and make bad contract, treating his employees like crap, etc. Is Jake the best to talk about this? He is the one who makes fun (in the Randy Savage video) of Alissa Violet still having to give % after they break up even if they didn't work together...

Return to “The Paul Brothers”