David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 52)

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 52)

Post by Teacup30 »

Yay GG is back up and running! I almost died... nowhere to discuss whats been happening the last few days. Thought I'd kick off a new thread to talk about it all.
:tu:
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 52)

Post by Teacup30 »

I have been really impressed by David and the vlog squads general response to the George Floyd situation. They aren't generally interested in current affairs but its been really good to see them get involved in this.

Special shout out to Carly for this post

And Jac, shes amazing. Really excited shes staying with Scott & Jay.

Also to be discussed, the massive attack on Natalie on instagram yesterday. She was getting tagged in a lot of bullshit accusations, like someone went to a hell of a lot of effort to orchestrate that whole thing. I believe there were multiple accounts and spamming. I know she blocked a few of them. Shes been so quiet today I do wonder if it really got to her and she needed a quiet day. Unusual for her not to be in a college zoom with David. I know a lot of people aren't fans of hers but surely we can all agree noone deserves that level of harrassment. Why put so much time into hate??? I actually had a suspicion that it could be a certain someone...

Also evidently Corinna is being stalked?! I hope she has really good security :(
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

I’m very, very pleasantly surprised by any of them speaking out on this.

elliejack
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by elliejack »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:49 am
I have been really impressed by David and the vlog squads general response to the George Floyd situation. They aren't generally interested in current affairs but its been really good to see them get involved in this.

Special shout out to Carly for this post

And Jac, shes amazing. Really excited shes staying with Scott & Jay.

Also to be discussed, the massive attack on Natalie on instagram yesterday. She was getting tagged in a lot of bullshit accusations, like someone went to a hell of a lot of effort to orchestrate that whole thing. I believe there were multiple accounts and spamming. I know she blocked a few of them. Shes been so quiet today I do wonder if it really got to her and she needed a quiet day. Unusual for her not to be in a college zoom with David. I know a lot of people aren't fans of hers but surely we can all agree noone deserves that level of harrassment. Why put so much time into hate??? I actually had a suspicion that it could be a certain someone...

Also evidently Corinna is being stalked?! I hope she has really good security :(
What happened with Natalie yesterday? I missed it... wasn't on insta much yesterday.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

All this crap was in her tags.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Her ex who cheated on her? Who? Shawn? Was that his name I can't even remember.. or as in Todd? Their responses to social distancing have been horrific but if they didn't listen at the start they're not going to listen now. What are the rules in LA regarding social distancing etc at the moment?

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I think they are talking about Corinna. As for the social distancing, they all failed, right from the start. Everyone bar Erin & Carly. Yet only Natalie cops heat for it.

Anyway I'm kinda over that right now. Bigger fish to fry. Just wear a mask and wash your hands guys.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:49 am
I think they are talking about Corinna. As for the social distancing, they all failed, right from the start. Everyone bar Erin & Carly. Yet only Natalie cops heat for it.

Anyway I'm kinda over that right now. Bigger fish to fry. Just wear a mask and wash your hands guys.
Oh yes you're right, I misread the initial post. Not to drag up something that's been discussed multiple times (but I'm about to, sorry), I do like Nat but I still think its wild that she's interested in Todd at all (even just for sex) after seeing the Torinna fiasco. Couldn't be me. Major red flag regardless of any of Todd's following actions. And yes, of course C&E remain the least problematic of the VS, the rest are idiots and should be held accountable the same as one another, not more Nat over the rest.

winterbabygirl93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by winterbabygirl93 »

I think Natalie is only getting heat for it because she's doing it for sex so people view it differently even though it's the same risk. Also whoever is posting those is obviously mad about her betrayal of sleeping with Corinna's ex which is why it's getting brought up as another criticism to tie in.

Pplareinsaneeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by Pplareinsaneeeee »

Surprised so many people on here are saying she deserved the tags.. i thought it was pretty brutal and have never seen anyone in the group get attacked like that

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

Yea I feel like it's popular to dislike her idk why she’s get all the hate

ImbetterImbetter
Learner
Learner

Post by ImbetterImbetter »

How would anyone know "she's doing it for sex"? If Matt goes back and forth from his gf's house is he "doing it for sex"? How is doing it for money and doing it because you're bored better than doing it for sex? lol

A lot of ppl are just angry because it bursts their Datalie bubble or because they're butthurt over the narrative David created around her -the pretty girl next door that all the boys secretly/not so secretly wanted- so this is their chance to take her down a peg or 20. Sexist anyway you look at it really.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

It's one thing to discuss YouTubers/influencers on obscure-ish forums, but to take the posts to them? Completely unacceptable.

Seems like she wasn't home yesterday, we didn't see her in any Stories and she was absent from the college talk, which I believe is a first. Todd also was unusually quiet, where he always posts mirror selfies and Snapchats out and about and whatnot. They probably just spent the day together, away from social media. I just hope it doesn't affect her too much. :(

Post by Guest »

Erin explains her thoughts on social distancing and the pandemic in her vlog starting at about 4:25. Props to her and Carly for continuing to take this seriously.

cleancampus
Learner
Learner

Post by cleancampus »

If David and the gang want to get out the house so bad and not even pretend to care about social distancing, why don’t they all go out and protest for shit that actually matters? Oh because it doesn’t directly affect them. Oh probably because their Tesla’s and Range Robers would get vandalized. They don’t really care about George Flynn or racism in this country. They profit from it, especially David. There is zero diversity in that group, especially lately. I’m sorry but a couple of retweets/IG text posts about donating to a George Flynn charity from only some of the VS members is not enough. If they really cared, they would go and protest during the day when it’s safe, or at the very least, make a full on video about their thoughts on everything, but again, that isn’t going to happen. Could you imagine Heath defending the BLM movement? Me neither. Okay I’m out. Continue the constant, mind-numbing Natalie hate or whatever.

Autrag
Learner
Learner

Post by Autrag »

Was it cool for those people to post those things about Natalie? Of course not but if you are an influencer (someone with a large following who gets money from getting the audience to buy stuff, which she does) the one downside of the job is that you open yourself up to anyone and their mother to sling their BS towards you, it's just the bad part of the job that will exist as long as rude people and free speech exist on the internet. The girl is still the one who is winning - she is getting the clout, the bag and the dick. If I were her, I could not be bothered by losers on the internet as her life is great regardless of what they say.

Pplareinsaneeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by Pplareinsaneeeee »

Autrag wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:03 pm
Was it cool for those people to post those things about Natalie? Of course not but if you are an influencer (someone with a large following who gets money from getting the audience to buy stuff, which she does) the one downside of the job is that you open yourself up to anyone and their mother to sling their BS towards you, it's just the bad part of the job that will exist as long as rude people and free speech exist on the internet. The girl is still the one who is winning - she is getting the clout, the bag and the dick. If I were her, I could not be bothered by losers on the internet as her life is great regardless of what they say.
Mmmm you’d have to be a superhuman to not get hurt by that shit. The worst was they like compiled a bunch of hate comments people left on YouTube, Reddit and other places about her. Never seen anything like that for a vlog squad member ever ever, and they’ve done worse shit lol. Anyway, she went radio silent so I guess the natalie haters got their wish

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

i actually see more people leaving good comment about her except in Reddit and here which is usual for any vs member from time to time

but the thing in Instagram seem like bunch of bored teenagers who chose Natalie as a target

since her and Todd are both silent i think it's another trip for the couple

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

as-bj93 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:07 pm
i actually see more people leaving good comment about her except in Reddit and here which is usual for any vs member from time to time

but the thing in Instagram seem like bunch of bored teenagers who chose Natalie as a target

since her and Todd are both silent i think it's another trip for the couple
No, its across every platform and its toxic as hell. Women always cop shit way worse than men. IMO, everyone is extremely up Davids ass and see him as some sort of God. They wanted Natalie to be the perfect little simp for him. Now that shes looking elsewhere for affection, they see it as her backstabbing David. Even though David is fine, David hasn't fired her, and David had a whole year to get with her. I don't believe this ever had much to do with Corinna. Or her being mean or whatever else is oh so offensive.

Natalie reposted one of those tag things this morning and got in trouble for that so deleted it. Its on twitter with some people getting all butthurt. Look, I'm no fan of those chain stories, but when you get tagged you do feel pressured to repost. Its not causing any harm so this is all a bit of a weird overreaction. Its not like Natalie hasn't already posted to her twitter and insta about the BLM movement. Take a look and tell me they aren't dragging Natalie for the most stupid shit now. Even Brandon never had this....

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

cleancampus wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:56 pm
If David and the gang want to get out the house so bad and not even pretend to care about social distancing, why don’t they all go out and protest for shit that actually matters? Oh because it doesn’t directly affect them. Oh probably because their Tesla’s and Range Robers would get vandalized. They don’t really care about George Flynn or racism in this country. They profit from it, especially David. There is zero diversity in that group, especially lately. I’m sorry but a couple of retweets/IG text posts about donating to a George Flynn charity from only some of the VS members is not enough. If they really cared, they would go and protest during the day when it’s safe, or at the very least, make a full on video about their thoughts on everything, but again, that isn’t going to happen. Could you imagine Heath defending the BLM movement? Me neither. Okay I’m out. Continue the constant, mind-numbing Natalie hate or whatever.
You don't even know the mans name... Stop worrying about what everyone else can do. This is not about the failure of celebrities meet your expectations. This is about what you can do yourself.

Return to “David Dobrik”