Wiishu Part 2

solitaria
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 2

Post by solitaria »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Is Jack still on tour? I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting until tour is done before they announce anything, otherwise any and all fan interaction will be based around his split.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
The European leg starts in late October. And yeah, it'd probably be way less awkward to wait to talk about until after tour. Sooo maybe we can expect an announcement in November? Image

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

solitaria wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Is Jack still on tour? I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting until tour is done before they announce anything, otherwise any and all fan interaction will be based around his split.

The European leg starts in late October. And yeah, it'd probably be way less awkward to wait to talk about until after tour. Sooo maybe we can expect an announcement in November? Image

Yeah I'd think so. I'd honestly be shocked if they haven't split up, its just a case of waiting on the announcement now.

Post by Guest »

solitaria wrote:

Yeah I'd think so. I'd honestly be shocked if they haven't split up, its just a case of waiting on the announcement now.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
solitaria wrote:

If she doesn’t go with him on his Europe tour, the Septiishu fans have no leg to stand on in their denial. Even if she goes with him, though, they’d still likely break up afterwards.
We’ll find out if she meets up with him when he gets to the London part of the tour. If she doesn’t then it means the Septiishu ship is definitely dead. All we need is them to confirm what we’ve already known for months.
:cuted:

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
solitaria wrote:

If she doesn’t go with him on his Europe tour, the Septiishu fans have no leg to stand on in their denial. Even if she goes with him, though, they’d still likely break up afterwards.
We’ll find out if she meets up with him when he gets to the London part of the tour. If she doesn’t then it means the Septiishu ship is definitely dead. All we need is them to confirm what we’ve already known for months.
This adds nothing to the discussion but funnily enough I already misread her latest tweet as "Whaddup, I'm single (...)", haha.

And yeah I agree, not breaking up would be the way more shocking outcome at this point. Image

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

What’s the point of having a fizzy drink when she shakes it up to make it go flat? They don’t taste good when the fizz is gone. It’s kinda what makes fizzy drinks fun, to feel the fizz go up your nose. But what was I expecting from a boring person like her?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:What’s the point of having a fizzy drink when she shakes it up to make it go flat? They don’t taste good when the fizz is gone. It’s kinda what makes fizzy drinks fun, to feel the fizz go up your nose. But what was I expecting from a boring person like her?
It’s another try-hard thing she’s doing to try to be funny.
If she doesn’t want fizzy drinks then why doesn’t she just drink juice or water or just get drunk on wine?

Also this forum is close to 1000 posts so it’s nearly time to create a new one. Damn, Wiishu is more popular to talk about on here than Jack! His first thread isn’t full yet and Wiishu is about to get a third lol.

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

dont flat fizz drinks mess up your stomach? :?

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

any name ideas for the new thread?
<3

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

[som3thing] wrote:any name ideas for the new thread?
"wiishu would say you guys broke up already"

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

[som3thing] wrote:any name ideas for the new thread?
"wiishu would say you guys broke up already"

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

She is going through threads rather quickly:)) I wonder, after they finally announce their breakup and some time passes, if anyone will still be talking about her

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Bee95 wrote:She is going through threads rather quickly:)) I wonder, after they finally announce their breakup and some time passes, if anyone will still be talking about her

She’ll put on a brave face and act like it doesn’t bother her but really she’s dead inside and will try to stay relevant and get people’s attention, even though the people that were there because of Jack will leave and her popularity will plummet. She won’t be much of a “big” YouTuber when Jack isn’t there to be used as clickbait and views.

And we all know her videos suck by herself and she has to resort to Jack to make it “entertaining.” Without Jack she’s nothing worth paying attention too. But yeah after enough time passing she will be forgotten about. Everyone will be like, Wii-who?

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Bee95 wrote:She is going through threads rather quickly:)) I wonder, after they finally announce their breakup and some time passes, if anyone will still be talking about her

You know they won’t, as soon as Sean introduces his viewers to his new girlfriend, she’ll be forgotten and thrown away. Sure there might be some Septiwiishu shoppers who won’t beliece their ship is dead and might keep supporting her but that’s way too few. She’ll just be known as JackSepticEyes Ex-Gf and some shitty artist on tumblr (who barely does any art I might add).

Any suggestions for the new thread name?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Sour Lemon wrote:Any suggestions for the new thread name?
“Wiishu stop using this overused pun.”

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

She’ll put on a brave face and act like it doesn’t bother her but really she’s dead inside and will try to stay relevant and get people’s attention, even though the people that were there because of Jack will leave and her popularity will plummet. She won’t be much of a “big” YouTuber when Jack isn’t there to be used as clickbait and views.

And we all know her videos suck by herself and she has to resort to Jack to make it “entertaining.” Without Jack she’s nothing worth paying attention too. But yeah after enough time passing she will be forgotten about. Everyone will be like, Wii-who?
"wii-who?" Would be a great thread title but I don't want to suggest it and take credit so I'm replying to this instead Image

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

"wii-who?" Would be a great thread title but I don't want to suggest it and take credit so I'm replying to this instead Image

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

Haha, if you like it then go for it. If everyone else is ok with it then I don’t mind, we do need to call it something (and for someone to make the new thread). :rofl: :respekt:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

"people will forget her" oh no no no, i wish that was how that happened lmao
once youre labelled a "famous youtubers significant other" you are pretty much CURSED to be remembered as such, and nothing more
the label just changes to "famous youtubers EX"

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

RenegadeRobin wrote:"people will forget her" oh no no no, i wish that was how that happened lmao
once youre labelled a "famous youtubers significant other" you are pretty much CURSED to be remembered as such, and nothing more
the label just changes to "famous youtubers EX"
In most cases anyway. Some people seem to have forgotten or don’t care about Mark’s ex Jess, she has the “famous youtuber ex” label. Eventually the same thing will happen to Signe, she’ll get tossed aside and also get the ex girlfriend label when Jack finds someone new and introduces the new girlfriend to his community.

Return to “Wiishu”