Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 2

Post by herondale_odair »

Valentine777 wrote:Ok, which one of you guys sent Wiishu messages? :rofl: what a cry baby. Also kind of manipulative to apologize in such a try-hard way, as if trying to make herself out to be a victim.
About her tweets: why did he make the video in the first place if it's sooo annoying to answer those questions? Simply don't answer them if you don't want to. :roll: And I noticed she always tries to make herself the victim, I think it's because she thinks too highly of herself. You know, even if the video was rude and a lot of people noticed, she has to say she of course was not! That was not her intention!!! How can we think that of her? Omg we are so mean poor Wiishu :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:That’s a really big overreaction:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>kiwibumblebee</span><span>.</span><span>tumblr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>post</span><span>/</span><span>171692238587</span><span>/</span><span>please</span><span>-</span><span>get</span><span>-</span><span>this</span><span>-</span><span>to</span><span>-</span><span>signe</span><span>-</span><span>i</span><span>-</span><span>was</span><span>-</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>one</span><span>-</span><span>who</span></a>

To block someone who meant no harm? How can those pics be private if that fan found them? It’s also proof that Wiishu isn’t humble.

I’ve also noticed some of the more obsessed Septiishu are reblogging Septiishu interactions from 2015. :rofl: They’re so desperate for lovey dovey things, it’s so funny.
Wow... What a bitch! A fan just wanted to show appreciation of her and THAT’S how Wiishu responds to it?! Why bother doing anything for her when she’ll make you feel guilty for something she doesn’t like.

“Wiishu is so sweet and kind” my ass! :roll: :x
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

The best thing from that video was the part about her job. "I'm a youtuber!" Ahaha

aver4ge
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aver4ge »

Classic Wooshy trying to gain sympathy because people are interested in her :roll:

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Snowknight wrote:The best thing from that video was the part about her job. "I'm a youtuber!" Ahaha
I honestly couldn't believe she said that :rofl: I bet she thinks she deserves way more followers because she's sooo good

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:So the Wiish visited Jack’s stream again today. And again, he didn’t seem to care, just reacted as if the mailman came. Bob and Ethan seemed to care more than Jack did. :rofl:

It seems like she visits his streams or tries to text him, as if to get involved, but Jack doesn’t seem to really be into it, lol.
Wait did Jack stream today? I didn’t know about that.

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

Check out her Insta story, her legs are looking way skinnier than before :? Of course it's the way she is standing that makes legs look small, but can't rule out the possibility of Photoshop.
Other than that, I wonder how long she is going to continue with her process of losing weight. Because at some point there is not going to be anything left to lose. :? Living healthy and excercising is always a good thing of course, but in a more moderate way.

Edit. Also, the style of the photo reminds me of how Jack did his Anti edits (the evil alter-ego thing). Maybe Wiishu too has an evil side persona :roll:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:So the Wiish visited Jack’s stream again today. And again, he didn’t seem to care, just reacted as if the mailman came. Bob and Ethan seemed to care more than Jack did. :rofl:

It seems like she visits his streams or tries to text him, as if to get involved, but Jack doesn’t seem to really be into it, lol.
Wait did Jack stream today? I didn’t know about that.
It’s on his Twitch, the pirate game, I think.
Ah, is there a time stamp to find out when that happened?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

http://tinypic.com/r/10pxblx/9

The red and blue glitch effect makes her look like Darkiplier. And the caption “It me” who does she think she is? Freddy Fazbear? But yeah her legs do look edited to appear thinner than they normally are. If she took the time to photoshop the effects then she would of also photoshopped her body.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Damn Jasmine is back and at it again. Now she’s attacking fans. She stops at nothing, Wiishu just point blank told her to piss off.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I’ve noticed Jack finally made Wiishu to be another one of his mods. Took him long enough, I also noticed he now has a bunch of them. I don’t know who most of them are, but there’s a few randoms in there.

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

I don't even get why she keeps pushing the blog posts. They all are about the same: either her wardrobe, her diet or her plants. And as Valentine said, they don't offer anything new - they are about things we already know. Of course you have to get clothes you would actually wear or that suit you well (even though she doesn't follow this rule, lol). I don't know why she thinks she is entitled to talk that much about fashion when she only has an outfit :rofl: And this wardrobe idea isn't going to be the best for her, because her clothes are already all the same and she wants to get clothes that are even more similar to each other and have fewer items. And she talks about that as if she discovered something new :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

That’s because you are obnoxious and that video did came off as rude. But as usual your gullible fans don’t see it that way. :roll:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:Guess what? The account known as Wiishu last visited on Jan 22, 2018. :tvlol:
Hmm? I wonder if it is Signe that owns this account. But how can we know for sure? Give her an ask on Tumblr? Or... If you do lurk here Signe, say something/post a pic about your plants. That way we’ll know it’s you. :dunno: :bflower:

aver4ge
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aver4ge »

Apparently she can't manage to prep enough for the tour and PAX... So she's just not going to post anything... Wow... I'm genuinely annoyed. Imagine having that kind of following, or any following for that matter, and being too fucking lazy to post anything that requires effort for a few weeks. It's not like she's going to be performing or whatever so how is that even an excuse??

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:Found this, looks like another annoyed Wiishu wanting to leave so bad, but poor thing, her boyfriend just can’t stop hugging his fans. :rofl:

<a class="vglnk" href="http://tinypic.com/r/of4vbq/9" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>of4vbq</span><span>/</span><span>9</span></a>
Meeting Jack and being on stage with him meant everything to this girl. He’s the reason she came there, not for Wiishu. The tv interview is about HIM not Signe. :roll:

And lol look at the way Wiishu is standing, her legs are so weird. :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Why do you stand so weird!? :grump:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:Fashion Icon??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>wiishu</span><span>.</span><span>tumblr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>post</span><span>/</span><span>172130292290</span><span>/</span><span>whottheactualfudge</span></a>

How can someone be a fashion icon when they wear the same crap over and over? Boring ass crap with boring ass colors that do nothing but cover you like a blanket.
Ikr? And if she buys clothes all the time then you would think she would of bought herself a new coat instead of wearing the same one to everything she wears. Wiishu is NOT a fashion icon, at least Marzia knows how to mix things up and not wear the same things everywhere she goes. Marzia has more style than Signe can ever imagine.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

How much of a big :FU: would it of been if they said Wiishu couldn’t come on Jack’s tour? Like they the first time he went on his solo tour. It would of been hysterical if they (the people that organised the tour) said no only Jack is allowed. :rofl:

Return to “Wiishu”