Planet Peebles #2

Bee95
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Planet Peebles #2

Post by Bee95 »

There you go, the new Amy thread:) have fun!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Planet Peebles #2

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Bee95 wrote:There you go, the new Amy thread:) have fun!

Thank you, you’ve been a great help. :respekt:

Now the gossiping can continue haha. :P
:cuted:

Bee95
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee95 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Bee95 wrote:There you go, the new Amy thread:) have fun!

Thank you, you’ve been a great help. :respekt:

Now the gossiping can continue haha. :P
You're welcome! :)

Also, do we have an official story of how Mark and Amy met? I have heard so many versions that I don't know which one they claim it's true and which are speculations : ))

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

That's the problem. Nobody knows the truth. Some say they met through Tyler, but then Tyler has a completely different story, as does Amy, and Mark just clams up when the question is asked. At this point with them being together a year going on two, why all the secrecy? What's there to hide? It's not even that deep of a privacy issue. Nobody's asking about their sex life or anything, (nor would I want to because ew) so the fact that there is three or four stories being tossed around by multiple people tells me something is up.

summerbummer
Learner
Learner

Post by summerbummer »

I thought they met through Tinder, which isn't a weird thing nowadays, but I was talking to people and we all sort of thought if they're embarrassed by it.

I thought the secrecy and avoidance might be because Mark doesn't want people thinking he went with a girl based solely on a couple pictures and a two line bio (if she even managed that, the most interesting thing she has to say is her coffee order) and Amy wouldn't want us thinking she knew who Mark was before they started talking.

Now she's got him throwing down thousands on shit she'll use maybe once every three months when people start questioning what her actual job is and how she's surviving in LA when she doesn't have money that didn't come from Mark's pocket. She makes pottery, guys! It's just a matter of time before her Etsy store is open for business and she'll be selling leaky mugs for $100 a pop. She'll be giving Suzy a run for her money on who can charge as much as possible for the least amount of effort.

Sidenote: why couldn't Amy just buckle down and make a video or stream without Mark having to hold her hand? I know Signe's not going to win any awards for her videos but at least she tries. I don't like seeing people who are content just being someone's plus one. It really isn't the most difficult thing to sit down and go "here's this piece of art I like, let's talk about it" or even a frickin timelapse of her making another lopsided vase would be something that could be considered effort.

It really does bum me out seeing her put zero effort into anything she does from her abandoned youtube channel, to her abandoned twitch, to her long-forgotten Redbubble and Society6 pages, to her website that doesn't even exist anymore. She even gave up looking for a toy for Chica when it wasn't at the first place she looked then a fan sent her an Amazon link to it. It bums me out even more that she drops everything as soon as the novelty wears off then has a guts to turn around and say WKM was HER idea and Ethan's merch was HER idea (until she gets called out for badly copying other designs then it was Ethan's idea) and the streams were planned by HER, and SHE was the one who came up with every single thing the fans like. Don't even get me started on her just randomly deciding to return to tour just in time for the show that was being filmed.

Everything about those two being together has an icky aspect to it. None of it seems healthy for either of them. They both like attention far too much.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Lets not forget that it is she, who controls the twitch stream as well, with all her emotes and what not, she probably convinced MARK to turn on the "Sub only Mode", so she could read what people had to say about her. :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:Lets not forget that it is she, who controls the twitch stream as well, with all her emotes and what not, she probably convinced MARK to turn on the "Sub only Mode", so she could read what people had to say about her. :rofl:
I saw people say in Mark’s chat that she should make a Twitch emote of her facepalming... Please God no, I didn’t sub for that! :(

Why does she have to insert herself into everything Mark does? For God sakes Amy get your own life separate from him! :roll:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I do miss Mark just having live streams, and stuff on his own :/ Guess I am bias to that since I became a fan in 2014...

I mean yeah it's nice he's finally including Amy into things more instead of hiding things :/ Meh. It would've been cool to get to know Jess more tho :) We just have our own different paths of lives to learn.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I WILL say I do love it when it's just MARK himself doing things :)

I subbed for Mark, no one else.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

AquarianHorse wrote:I WILL say I do love it when it's just MARK himself doing things :)

I subbed for Mark, no one else.
Amen!

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

all Hail the new ego...goopiplier :rofl: wtf mark?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:all Hail the new ego...goopiplier :rofl: wtf mark?
Hmm I wonder if he thought that up himself or is this one of Amy’s “brilliant ideas”? :|

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

“No they act more like friends then they do as a couple, boo Mark just kiss her!”

Barf! :barf: :roll:

Seriously this is what people are getting upset about now?

Post by Guest »

Honestly, I have no idea what to think when it comes to the relationship at all.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BemieOZnTdb</span><span>/</span></a>

“No they act more like friends then they do as a couple, boo Mark just kiss her!”

Barf! :barf: :roll:

Seriously this is what people are getting upset about now?
I'm in agreement with you chibi.....Like give it a rest people! :roll:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I am not a fan of PDA. I'm just not big into romance.

If you want them to kiss so badly, write a fan fic about it instead? Maybe they don't want to show PDA in 20 millions of people. I wouldn't myself want that attention..oh wait this is Amy and Mark we're talking about.

War_Princess
Talker
Talker

Post by War_Princess »

It's creepy. Like a bunch of creepers telling people they're watching to get physical when they obviously don't want to.
If they looked like they wanted to and they were being all flirty and all up on each other it could be sweet, with people like just kiss already! But it isn't.
And them keeping the vids professional with no pda is not a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

I agree it's really creepy and quite inappropriate. Sadly I think these days the youth have no clue what an actual healthy relationship is. Far too often I see these teen girls act all clingy and put their entire identity around their relationship, latching onto their bf's arms like a tumor, constantly texting him, sharing way too many couple pics, and acting like a lost puppy when they aren't around their guy 24/7. That's not normal. That's a codependency. It's destructive. And it will end up damaging them once reality hits them in the face and the relationship falls apart because they didn't know when to back off and give the guy some space.

I do admit it's a little odd that after a year or so of dating Amyplier isn't as close and still act more like acquaintances than a couple. It's been mentioned so often, but every photo or video feels super staged. It's also weird to me how so often Mark cowers to Amy where if he makes a joke towards her, his instant reaction is to apologize and kiss ass. Is he really that afraid of her to that extent?

That being said, the fans need to learn that these youtubers aren't toys for their amusement. They aren't going to furiously make out and fuck on camera because you demand it.

Post by Guest »

Is the relationship just one giant shit show for everyone. The tweets are becoming more and more obvious that it's her right them out than him.

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

707 wrote:Is the relationship just one giant shit show for everyone. The tweets are becoming more and more obvious that it's her right them out than him.
I've noticed that too :? And is it just me or are Mark's new glasses 110% something she would pick out?

Return to “Planet Peebles”