Planet Peebles

Re: Planet Peebles

Post by Guest »

And Mark fell for Craig because he was just like him. Guess his type is himself. lol

whiskeybottlefairy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by whiskeybottlefairy »

Now I know it's not christmas day but I do find it interesting that Amy is at her families while Mark is at his. 8-)

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

whiskeybottlefairy wrote:Now I know it's not christmas day but I do find it interesting that Amy is at her families while Mark is at his. 8-)
Well, if her grandma just dies, I would expect her to be with her family. What I find interesting is that Mark isn't with her. If I just lost my grandma, I would want my SO of 2+ years with me.

Then again, is doesn't really seem like she cares too much about her passing. I mean, she spent 4 days driving when she could have flown (or even just made less stops) so she could have spent more time with her before she passed. I mean, especially since her grandma had huntintins, I find it hard to believe they didn't know it was coming.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

I feel its a bit wrong to speculate on such a sensitive subject like someones death. But I find it all really strange. Dying from Huntingtons is something you know is coming, its not a silent killer..

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

To me it seems like Mark isn’t the slightest bit interested in Amy’s grandma passing, he was busy livestreaming his Korean lessons with Momiplier then going to see Star Wars with his family then later went and visited his stepfamily. He didn’t went anywhere near Amy.
:cuted:

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

I also think it's kinda wrong to judge the reaction of a person after someone close dies, but come on. If my grandma was seriously ill I would't leave her bedside. I know everyone is different, but still. She seems not bothered at all now. And even if she's suffering, where tf is Mark? If he loves her that much, he should be with her in her difficult moments. He has all the holidays to be with his family. I have a feeling that Amy is going to leave her family soon to go to spend the holidays with Mark's family. Still weird, idk.

Post by Guest »

I guess I have a very different outlook then the rest of you.. :| Imo, if Amy isn't the least bit bothered, then Mark should just stay with his family. The ones he actually took the trip to see. Mark being with Amy's family during such a time would be awkward and rude. It's not like he knows them well right? It's like asking a stranger into your home to see them crying and morning, and it'd hard to say things to people it that situation. You can just 'be there' for them but it could also just make it more difficult and awkward for them too.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

i am confused. Why is she posting pics of Chica if shes bacck home or is her family in cincin?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

AquarianHorse wrote:i am confused. Why is she posting pics of Chica if shes bacck home or is her family in cincin?
Yes Amy’s family is also from Cincinnati.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Ah, thanks. i was thinking Boston.

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

He has all YEAR to be with Amy—he rarely gets to see his family—I think they need a break from each other anyway. Especially since he acts like an animal in a trap when she’s around. You know. The animal in a trap, gnawing at it’s leg trying to get out and away...
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

DamienDidntDeserveIt wrote:I guess I have a very different outlook then the rest of you.. :| Imo, if Amy isn't the least bit bothered, then Mark should just stay with his family. The ones he actually took the trip to see. Mark being with Amy's family during such a time would be awkward and rude. It's not like he knows them well right? It's like asking a stranger into your home to see them crying and morning, and it'd hard to say things to people it that situation. You can just 'be there' for them but it could also just make it more difficult and awkward for them too.
Considering they have been together for 2 years, its safe to say he does know her family. You dont date someone that long and never meet their family :)

Post by Guest »

somstria wrote:
DamienDidntDeserveIt wrote:I guess I have a very different outlook then the rest of you.. :| Imo, if Amy isn't the least bit bothered, then Mark should just stay with his family. The ones he actually took the trip to see. Mark being with Amy's family during such a time would be awkward and rude. It's not like he knows them well right? It's like asking a stranger into your home to see them crying and morning, and it'd hard to say things to people it that situation. You can just 'be there' for them but it could also just make it more difficult and awkward for them too.
Considering they have been together for 2 years, its safe to say he does know her family. You dont date someone that long and never meet their family :)
They live far away so I don't think that's a guarantee. Sure if they lived close by, but they don't. I'd assume Amy's told them about him yeah and all the stuff about him on the net but actually knowing them and physically meeting? Maybe on tour idk. But even that would be brief..

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

DamienDidntDeserveIt wrote:
somstria wrote:
They live far away so I don't think that's a guarantee. Sure if they lived close by, but they don't. I'd assume Amy's told them about him yeah and all the stuff about him on the net but actually knowing them and physically meeting? Maybe on tour idk. But even that would be brief..
No Mark’s met her family and her family also lives in Cincinnati
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:
Actually they’ve known each other for two years but dated for one, (but then again the timeline of them together is so messed up so who knows how long it’s really been) people often get that confused.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

https://78.media.tumblr.com/63fb1e0382b ... 53_500.jpg

It's safe to say Mark's step mom likes Amy. All those rings and fur coat really do make Mark look like a sugar daddy lol. Anyway, I think it's just momiplier that isn't fond of Amy.

Also, I just realized Amy spent time with her family when Mark was with his real mom, and then when he went to visit his step mom she showed back up.. I'd like to think it was because of the situation with her grandma but considering while she was spending time with her own family she was shitposting on twitter and posting pictures of Chica on snapchat I'm not so sure anymore

Post by Guest »

Well it's the Christmas season. The spirit of giving. :D <3

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Must be nice to be spoiled all the time...

Post by Guest »

AquarianHorse wrote:Must be nice to be spoiled all the time...
It's probably best not to be spoiled in worldly objects. :tu: It may just make you more of a entitled, dependent person and give you a much more full of yourself and demanding personality. They may only crave more and more. It's a cancer. :( They have treasures of the world but they possibly don't have the real worth that makes life worth living. They may never have enough to fill what truly is missing from their lives. One should probably consider themselves lucky to not have to live in such a spoiled world as that. :|

Offtopic: Sorry, I've been playing Persona 5 a lot lately and I like The Beginner's Guide. Don't mind the philosophical mumbo jumbo. :rofl:

On the flip side, again as it's just about Christmas, it was kind of her to give the gift. :D Did Amy return the favor, I wonder? :|

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Yeah, personally speaking I'm happier spending my own money to buy things for myself. I'd find it extremely embarrassing to have other people spoiling me (especially my boyfriend) with material items.

Return to “Planet Peebles”