Rachel "Blank Living" Aust PART 2

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Blank Living" Aust PART 2

Post by handmadedolly »

In her IG story today she showed a side video of her lower body. Flat ass despite all her flexing, posed images. Is she that delusional at this point she can't see she is selling people lies?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by xIts_JJx »

Pineappple wrote:Hi all Ive been following Rachel on instagram. I find her very holier than thou/pretentious. I have some questions about her:
How old is she and what is her background e.g. nutrition or PT qualification?
On snap she said she has to eat 3500calories to not lose weight. Is this an exaggeration or correct for keto?
Can't answer the keto question but if you read the first thread there is a lot of discussion on her nutrition and qualifiactions, and around the time she started getting injections in her face there was a lot of talk of it then. I can answer that she's about 25 and has been known to be a ~drama queen~.

MilkQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkQueen »

handmadedolly wrote:In her IG story today she showed a side video of her lower body. Flat ass despite all her flexing, posed images. Is she that delusional at this point she can't see she is selling people lies?
Did she delete it because I'm not seeing it

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

MilkQueen wrote:
handmadedolly wrote:In her IG story today she showed a side video of her lower body. Flat ass despite all her flexing, posed images. Is she that delusional at this point she can't see she is selling people lies?
Did she delete it because I'm not seeing it
They get deleted on their own after 24 hours.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

I appreciate that she tried something different with her new video (well, different to her), but she so blatantly copied from YouTubers the likes of Claire Marshall it's not even funny...

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Hahaha yeah I came here to say that too. Someone has been watching people like Claire Marshall and clothesencounters. I also found the stock audio REALLY annoying and over the top.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

xIts_JJx wrote:^ Hahaha yeah I came here to say that too. Someone has been watching people like Claire Marshall and clothesencounters. I also found the stock audio REALLY annoying and over the top.
Considering she took a drone with her (to a vacation!) I am surprised at how much stock bought footage she used, too.

Treponema
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Treponema »

Is it me or is she turning more and more into some sort of Michelle Phan?

The_Wunderkind
Learner
Learner

Post by The_Wunderkind »

Omg, look at her latest Instagram story. HER LIPS! It actually looks comical now. I feel sorry for her, she clearly has some serious body dysmorphia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Oh my Jesus. She looks like Donatella Versace. That's not a good thing.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

The_Wunderkind wrote:Omg, look at her latest Instagram story. HER LIPS! It actually looks comical now. I feel sorry for her, she clearly has some serious body dysmorphia.

She's getting the infamous filler stache now :roll:

varoxxe
Learner
Learner

Post by varoxxe »

Oh my god... why are her smile lines so pronounced? Did she get fillers in her cheeks and they've deflated now? She looks h o r r i b l e !

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

[Pumpkin]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [Pumpkin] »

Checked insta first and was shocked by the way she looked in the stories but I see you already noticed. And just yesterday I've found a picture of her from (what I guess) before face modification and woah - what a beauty she was. So so sad to see the change :(

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She looks absolutely dreadful. She's destroyed her pretty face. Silly silly girl.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah she looks totally fucked. TOTALLY FUCKED. She honestly looked like a trans woman in that Instastory (nothing against trans people, a trans woman is my favourite musician of all time) but that's certainly not a look that most cis women strive for when their natural face is perfectly fine.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

kitzlig wrote: Also really, is it actually bad for a person to want to look a certain way? I doubt anyone here realises how horrible it is to lose control of your body due to health issues, and also how empowering it can feel to regain that control.

i'm late to this party so sorry in advance but how the flying fuck can you say none of us have lost control of our bodies? because i have, i still haven't found a solid solution, i struggle every day and i'm injured right now as well.

just wow. this statement really pisses me off.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i came here to laugh at her newest video on keto and how she was like 'i don't eat processed meat'

honey... honeeeeyyyy........ what do you do to meat so you can eat it and not idk DIE? cook it. season it for flavour. et cetera. that is processed.
her ~grass fed~ butter is gonna kill her lmfao.

also watch her newest IG story... she mentions people saying her lips 'looked better before' and how 'jokes on you' because she's been filling them for two years. does she think we don't have photos of her from before she ruined her face orrrr?

her face and lips now remind me of trisha paytas. at least trish is nicer and not completely dead inside.

ABlueLagoon
Learner
Learner

Post by ABlueLagoon »

varoxxe wrote:Image

Oh my god... why are her smile lines so pronounced? Did she get fillers in her cheeks and they've deflated now? She looks h o r r i b l e !

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
I think that’s from drastic weight loss, lost loads of fat in her face and it’s saggy... such a shame

The_Wunderkind
Learner
Learner

Post by The_Wunderkind »

unkn0wn wrote:
also watch her newest IG story... she mentions people saying her lips 'looked better before' and how 'jokes on you' because she's been filling them for two years. does she think we don't have photos of her from before she ruined her face orrrr?
Exactly!! Rachel, we know you got a top-up but your clearly for more ml’s of filler than you did last time. Like honey, please. We have eyes!

Post by Guest »

how can rachel still call herself a minimalist when she gets lip fillers, chemical peels, hair extensions and brow tattoos?

Return to “Rachel Aust”