lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Res Judicata wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:31 am
Apparently she's in rehab now. Jonny's up at his dad's in New York state. Her mother's tweeting crap that seems to indicate that Taylor's playing both sides -- telling her parents she's broken up with Jonny, but telling Jonny they're just taking a break. I'm probably a bad person, but I don't care if she stays with him or dumps him. She's a horrible person herself so I have no empathy for her. I only wish she'd rehome all those animals so they could at least have decent lives.
As crazy as Mama Dean is, I am hoping she takes initiative to re-home them.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by winter_ »

Haven't checked up on this girl in ages but I've just seen her post saying shes sober, moved towns, has a protective order against Jonny and is about to post a restraining order

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

I'm pretty much convinced she came back to social media as a way to not lose it due to deactivation previously.

As for her being sober - the timeline she's borderline 'bragging' about doesn't exactly add up, she's blaming addiction on him and she didn't even fully complete rehab. It's sad she got herself into a difficult place but she should really take responsibility, even now her coping mechanism seems to be getting tattoos.

Also, it seems like she 'broke' up with Jonny only after he started/was found to be talking to someone else.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Taylor edited the caption of a pic with Jonny to “lol what was I thinking” or something like that. As much as Taylor annoys me I really hope she’s finally done with Jonny and is able to stay sober. I encounter a lot of addicts at work and it’s sad to see.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

She should not have posted a picture of the tattoo if she wanted so badly to keep it to herself. Did she really expect no one would copy it?Image

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

oceanic wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:54 pm
Taylor edited the caption of a pic with Jonny to “lol what was I thinking” or something like that. As much as Taylor annoys me I really hope she’s finally done with Jonny and is able to stay sober. I encounter a lot of addicts at work and it’s sad to see.
I genuinely cannot understand why she just wouldn’t delete the pictures.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Has anyone seen her latest Instagram stories? She's been posting photos with her new "male friend" saying how cute he is. Trying to get back at Jonny?
Also, why try to provoke him knowing what he is capable of? And stating that she's boy crazy?
Her actions to me don't come across as someone who is stable or even sober...

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

IMG_3027.PNG
IMG_3028.PNG
IMG_3029.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Not to be rude but it’s making her sound super snobby that she is all like “Halsey sent ME these lyrics privately so it’s MINE” like shit? Not everyone has the means to reach out to celebrities for them to write lyrics for a tattoo. I wish she would at least acknowledge that she is in a place of “fame” where she can easily reach out to celebrities and have a chance of them replying. If she didn’t want anyone to “steal” her tattoo (I really only consider it stealing if it’s an actual design rather than someone’s writing) she shouldn’t have posted a clear photo of it in the first place.

She has a lot of followers, Halsey has a lot of followers therefore it’s going to generate a lot of interest and obviously people are going to copy it. It’s not even an exact copy of the tattoo? She changed the ‘m’ on mirror and the first ‘g’ in dagger and all the ‘e’s look different so how bout she take a seat because she didn’t even copy the handwriting perfectly so not sure what she is angry about?

On a positive note, finally glad she is away from Jonny and I hope she stays away this time. Hopefully she is able to get her life back on track and expose him for the person he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

Just needed to make sure this was saved here, in case it’s deleted later.

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

pestaround wrote:Image

Just needed to make sure this was saved here, in case it’s deleted later.

ismelindsey
Talker
Talker

Post by ismelindsey »

Is having a curfew for her recovery?

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Oh good Lord . . . she's gone well off the deep end this time, hasn't she?

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Mentally single while still in a relationship? I don't think that's a thing. You may be over it, but if you're still 'with' that person, you're still in s relationship.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

manu_voo wrote:Mentally single while still in a relationship? I don't think that's a thing. You may be over it, but if you're still 'with' that person, you're still in s relationship.
I believe she said she didn’t have a romantic relationship with him for a year or so so I definitely understand the mentally single part. It also backs up what literally everyone was saying that JC was just a leech and purely using her for her money so it wouldn’t surprise me if she was that deattached from him that she considered herself single. If he was abusing her which was nightly speculated, she probably WISHED she was single but was too scared to leave which I also consider being “mentally single” since she wished she was single but feared for her safety if she left. I’m not sticking up for her, but I think that’s the least we should be taking from this recent situation when there are clearly much more concerning things

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

You know what, I actually appreciate her opening up about her addiction and posting the photos of her skin. It’s amazing to me that she covered it so well, obviously people picked up on the track marks but her face and neck is amazing to me that she hid it so well. Obviously addiction is an awful disease and I have nothing bad to say about her opening up, it’s definitely opened my eyes to how well people can cover it and pretend that everything is ok

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

This was a comment on her post with Jake where they're on the bed.
Screenshot_20190705-142759_Instagram.jpg
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Some of you are trippin if you think this is some kind of magic turning point for her or that she deserves praise or sympathy.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

EleanorRigbyy wrote:Some of you are trippin if you think this is some kind of magic turning point for her or that she deserves praise or sympathy.
I mean I think it’s a turning point for her but it doesn’t mean she isn’t still going to treat all her animals like shit. This one little thing she is doing for herself is good (imo) but I’m sure once she is back in her own house she will start hoarding animals again in no time

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

To me she's acting more like she's butt-hurt over the fact that Jonny cheated on her and is flaunting this other guy to rub it in his face.
Doesn't seem like very healthy behavior to me either way. Also, she's been clean 30 days (or so she claims) but she's going around preaching to others how to beat addiction... and that's already after she claimed she was sober before.

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”