Peter Not A Great Hu-Monn Part 8

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Peter Not A Great Hu-Monn Part 8

Post by littlegarose »

tea_licious wrote:I just saw Peter and Shane’s Jake series.....
Oh FFS. :roll:

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by swashbuckler »

littlegarose wrote:Does anyone really think he will stick with the "promises" he made about his review channel?

Buying tablets for his nephews? Reviewing board games with his friends? Give me a fucking break.

I mean, someone GIFTED him hello fresh and he couldn't even bother to make the three meals. Even though "Alex and I will demonstrate cooking these". He ended up throwing out all the food, and then making a RANT VIDEO ON THE SERVICE, for chist sake. Not only is he ungrateful, he is a lazy POS.

His review channel will go down in flames like everything else he starts. Or it will just be him stuffing his gullet with chemically-laden junk.

He's just trying to get people to send him free shit. Let's just call it for what it is.
It was Blue Apron, not Hello Fresh. But, you're absolutely right about everything else. He even chimed in when Thomas Halbert asked about Blue Apron on twitter to criticize it. He didn't mention he never ate any of it. All he did was unpack it and put it in the refrigerator.

But, after that rant, anyone delusional enough to send him ANYTHING needs to be aware that if it annoys him in any way AT ALL, even ways a sane person wouldn't count, he will relentlessly and shamelessly drag the gift giver FOREVER.

With BA, it was customer service not immediately transferring money to his bank account. I forget how it actually worked out, I think he got his way in the end. But, it took more than five seconds. Which is another reason not to send him things. He WILL call customer service.

His pumpkin spice (obsession) reviews are pointless. All of that stuff will be gone from the stores in a month. It's just a (ridiculously overblown) seasonal thing.

ETA...
I imagine Peter took one, maybe two of Tati's magic beans.

I agree Alex might have taken them regularly. But, probably just until the supply he had ran out. If he actually ordered enough to keep going 90 days, then I wonder why the mighty Mr. Review hasn't already uploaded. Sure, there are other reviews, but might as well. Maybe because that doesn't give him an excuse to run around Target/Wal-Mart buying random things.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

At what point in the video?

tea_licious
Learner
Learner

Post by tea_licious »

facepainter wrote:
At what point in the video?
within the first minute or two, Shane was actually being kind of shady which I lived for lol he put a clip in of Peter saying the series was boring and it was basically a fuck you to his critics

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Yeahhhh that was not a good look for Peter in Shane's video.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

here are the videos about his career.
https://youtu.be/vfkvoWQ4K4M?t=18m36s
I think he wasn't paid very much not just because they were a nonprofit, He couldn't get paid more because he didn't have his license. He was a glorified intern for 13 years.

https://youtu.be/TkW49PSKM24?t=1m42s

https://youtu.be/-id8_Bquzd4

This video he tells a story about one of his patients. He says her name but mutes it out, but you can read his lips. I don't know why he didn't edit the whole thing out. He says and mutes out her name at 22:22 and then proceeds to say that she had her privates pierced, but refused to take it out.
https://youtu.be/QobtWrxaF70

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:here are the videos about his career.
https://youtu.be/vfkvoWQ4K4M?t=18m36s
I think he wasn't paid very much not just because they were a nonprofit, He couldn't get paid more because he didn't have his license. He was a glorified intern for 13 years.

https://youtu.be/TkW49PSKM24?t=1m42s

https://youtu.be/-id8_Bquzd4

This video he tells a story about one of his patients. He says her name but mutes it out, but you can read his lips. I don't know why he didn't edit the whole thing out. He says and mutes out her name at 22:22 and then proceeds to say that she had her privates pierced, but refused to take it out.
https://youtu.be/QobtWrxaF70
Just want to clarify a detail. After he got his MSW he was no longer an intern for those "13" years. Doing a practicum/internship at an agency is part of any MSW program, anywhere. He got lucky and happened to already be working at an agency that allowed practicum students so he didn't have to look for a different agency to complete his internship hours at. After he got his MSW, he continued to be an employee who simply had MSW degree. It didnt change anything because he didnt pursue licensure. He was still limited to moving up into to an actual clinical job position due no licensure. There is only so much you can do with just a MSW degree without being licensed. It is big responsibikity once you have that licensure over your head. You're now subject to malpractice suits, which i can just imagine the hot water that he would bsle involved in within a short time frame if he was licensed. In conclusuon, yes, his low pay was highly contributed to the fact that hebwasnt licensed and couldn't move up/perform those clinical duties. And also because sociak workers make little money as a whole. Of course, though, Peter Pan makes it all about him and compares Apple's and oranges by saying if he worked at an insurance call center he could make 100k. Hey Peter, welcome to the real world.... noone said life is fair and if you had ever worked more than one job in your life or and weren't caudled your entire life you would know his!

But of course, as always....peter leaves out the full story because then he would have to explain that he A) Isn't licensed & B) Was not allowed to perform the alleged services of psychotherapy that he allegedly billed insurance companties for and unlawfully treated patients with.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

He said he was paid 42000.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

One last thing.... if Peter ever had got licensed i see him totally being that person who would have been on the nightly news having his licensed stripped because he was sleeping with his patients or having his license suspended because innaprooate social media stuff was brought to their attention. It happens all the time with middle and high school teachers.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Watching this now, makes Peter look like a huge hypocrite. Especially since his old tweets have come out, and how he handled the situation.
https://youtu.be/DelNmbWiP6Q
He is almost in tears talking about this book. How it profoundly touched him, and how much everyone should read it. He cried about how there is so much division in our country. But then a couple months later Peter in so many words insulted kneeling and protests. :?

So he read the book in June 2017
https://youtu.be/sL_FR1U5kJg

He had already read the book and knew what it was about, and raved about it and its subject matter.
Oct 2017 he showed his ignorance. The next day he apologized after people educated him in the comments.

Jan 29th he is again a full fledged advocate for the book, and saying Kian should have been aware of his racist past.

It just doesn't sit well with me that he uses this as his narrative. A narrative I feel he has to earn him brownie points for being "woke".
Just like he uses quit often the quote from Malcom X's mother for whenever Peter personally feels victimized. Yes let a white man take a black womans quote to show that Peter won't let oppression defeat him. Peter really needs to take a step back and reevaluate what he says. I think that when it comes to books and his reading he comes from a good place. But he also tries way to hard to relate to each book, and ends up making it about himself.

Offtopic: Wow I can't believe Peters thread needs part 9 after only a week!

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

DonMonn
Learner
Learner

Post by DonMonn »

I provided Joy with the receipts for her latest Peter Monn video. The receipts were my own taken by myself from twitter and other sources in the past year or so.
Next week there might be 1-4 drama channels making exposes on Peter Monn. I will provide all of them with my own receipts. I have a feeling that PP's video will be quite generic so I contacted drama channels myself and we're in the process of starting to make videos. It might be that nothing comes out of this but at least I've tried.

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

withmylittleeye wrote:

The comments for that video calling out Peter are EVERYTHING!!! Thx, I enjoyed that :D

kamarazov
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kamarazov »

he's so ecstatic that he was in Shane's latest video....OMG! he's bursting with pride! :bhd: :barf:
' I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ' Maya Angelou

DonMonn
Learner
Learner

Post by DonMonn »

His latest video the Share series on Jake Paul (part4) was a complete opposite his formed video. I think it only due to Shane showing Peter in a negative light in the video.

What he was saying about Team10, Shane's interviewing skills etc. didn't make a lot of sense. He clearly just wanted to make a positive 'review' of Shane's video in case he would get any screen time in Shane's future episodes.

The Snark
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Snark »

This friggen guy. He’s going to start calling his diet “plant based”. GTFOH. He’s “tried to educate himself on labels.” Bulls***. You didn’t try hard enough Peter. Like everything else you do, you did it half ass. You’re a FRAUD in every single aspect of your life. Your channels, your marriage, your job, your diet, your lifestyle, your finances, even your sobriety is suspect. You’re a disgusting human being. Liars can just GTH off my planet.

Everyone, including you Peter, should mosey over to Gabbie Hannah’s video she’s just posted about the psychology of people on youtube. Interesting for sure.

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

In the highly inappropriate video where Peter spills entire institutional-sized vats of tea on his former patients (the one Nun4GretchenWeiners posted which is time marked, but I watched the whole thing) he says he left Fairbanks in 2008.

O.k. He got his MSW in 1999.
https://alumnius.net/indiana_university ... id29673916

So, he had literally years to get licensed. So, how long could this practicum have been (I have no idea of how long they are required to be)? If a person gets a MSW, is there a required waiting period to get licensed or can they take the test right away?

All that aside, please look at the above receipt (which I archived) to see this list of Peter's skills:
Skills
Social Media, Social Networking, Television, Singing, Radio, Music, Magazines, Fashion, Creative Writing, Entertainment, Customer Service, Interviews, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Acting, Public Speaking, Event Planning, Writing, Video Production, Fundraising, Management, Entrepreneurship, Blogging, Marketing, Facebook, Event Management, Film, Online Advertising, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, WordPress, Voice Over, Email Marketing
Facebook?! WordPress?! So, I guess Television means watching it?

Customer Service?! Lol

Video Production?! Sure, Jan.

Eta... Trigger warning, he keeps wiping his mouth at the beginning of the video. There is some indication he may have just enjoyed a delicious repast courtesy of McDonald's.

And there is some for real horribly bad news at the end of it.

The video is in 3 parts, 1. At home with his dogs. 2. Driving around chatting up a storm. 3. He comes back on and is very somber. He found out one of the patients died (later, as an adult). I think he was going to end at part 2, but he honestly did seem shaken to have learned that. Eta again... It bothers me, too. What a terrible thing. Two different people he talks about died since he knew them at Fairbanks.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

His social blade has completely stalled today.

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

From the skills...
Singing?

And Fashion? He wears a T-shirt and flip flops. No.

msnoname
Lurker
Lurker

Post by msnoname »

swashbuckler wrote:
All that aside, please look at the above receipt (which I archived) to see this list of Peter's skills:
Skills
Social Media, Social Networking, Television, Singing, Radio, Music, Magazines, Fashion, Creative Writing, Entertainment, Customer Service, Interviews, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Acting, Public Speaking, Event Planning, Writing, Video Production, Fundraising, Management, Entrepreneurship, Blogging, Marketing, Facebook, Event Management, Film, Online Advertising, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, WordPress, Voice Over, Email Marketing
Facebook?! WordPress?! So, I guess Television means watching it?

Customer Service?! Lol

Video Production?! Sure, Jan.
He's missing a few key skills on that list.

Peter, don't worry, buddy, we'll help you out. Here are some suggestions:

Gaslighting
Tumblr (since blog/social media platforms are skills, apparently)
Name-Dropping
Dolphin Impressions
Unsolicited Consultation
Ass Kissing
Autobiographical Re-imagining
Camera Mugging
Misogyny

Ugh... I think I'm missing a few. Sorry, Peter Shit Tweeter. Can anyone think of more?

Return to “Peter Monn”