Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tears For The Tea, Vol 4

Post by NoseyB »

StalkingMyWholeLife wrote:
HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:27 am
Is anyone surprised Sam is a Tati Scamlifeguru ass rimmer?
She is silent on Tati and her con man husband being sued by their Halo business partner but then has her mouth all open when they turn around and sue a youtuber with a small following for showing public documents of the Westcrook's past and interpreting stuff with her commentary? Doesn't matter if you don't like WACB or Katie Joy. This could set a terrible precedent and who the fuck is she kidding? If she is fine with Tati suing this person then what is to stop Jeffree from suing her for shit she has theorized and said in the past?

What I don't understand is why anyone at all cares about what she has to say anyway because she puts out no content, got scared off (or paid off? *shrug*) of making the Jaclyn Hill video part 2 and really is useless. It's sad I used to like her way way back in the day before she became a she beast of fuckery
I love how once again she’s been saying she’s working on a video...and here we are...still nothing. She really relies on ppls short attention spans Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

I love how once again she’s been saying she’s working on a video...and here we are...still nothing. She really relies on ppls short attention spans Image
At this point I don't think we are ever going to see a video. If she wants to quit youtube that's fine but SAY IT. Stop stringing people along.
It's not a matter of not having time or shit like that because she updates her insta and twitter on tea all the fucking time.
Im pretty sure she is making coin on her instagram that she shills affiliate codes on anyways.

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

Exactly!!! Like shit or get off the pot ffs.
I’m sure she’ll be doing a YouTube live soon to keep her account “active” because I think it’s been almost a year since the last live she did for that same reason.
Stay on YouTube ..leave YouTube ...we don’t care-but stop saying you’re working on videos that you’re not going to release. It’s ridiculous.
She’s finally become the influencer she always wanted to be...so be it.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Trendmood is the actual worst at playing the victim, HFTT will have her beat with that one lol they can go ahead and chase each other right off the internet. At this rate 2020 owes us something good.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

That utter cowardly hoebag privated her video. Bitch you don't owe TeaSlag anything.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Ok the thing about using her picture.... Sam, you put your fucking face on your channel years ago. If I go type in Here for the Tea right now on google your pictures will come up. I understand you probably regret putting your face ever on your channel but you did and you can’t get mad at people for using it once you revealed your face several times.

It’s VERY easy to find a picture of you because YOU showed your face on your channel and live streams and people FOR YEARS have known what you look like.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

It's easy to get her real name too.

keepinit100
Learner
Learner

Post by keepinit100 »

So if you can google an image of her. Then what’s her problem. Ali did nothing wrong by showing her image. Also I saw the video and the documents were legit. This girl is going batshit crazy because someone finally did to her what’s she’s been doing for years to others. She’s been taking about karma for years with all these other influencers well bitch she just paid you a visit.

lpr2011
Learner
Learner

Post by lpr2011 »

Not Samuel pointing out the drama channels deflecting on Jeffree tea to drag Smokey Glow.
Especially, when her ass INTENTIONALLY ignored that Swoop racism videos/ Tati business partner lawsuit. As she “ conveniently “ took a social media break but returned and immediately appeared in every micro drama channels live to remind everybody how much of a trash person Paige still is- - because she rebranded but kept the videos of you getting dragged, up.

How are you going to extend grace to Tati because “ you don’t know the full story” but as soon as she sues Woacb you’re jumping for joy and haven’t even let her legally respond. At least Katie Joy didn’t have to rush and join a YouTube network to copyright strike Martin Louis videos that straight expose your ass.

Little Miss “ Ally”,we didn’t forget about how the black community dragged you for your [slow]lack of posts on Norvina or how quick you were to keep up appearances and refollow Jen after GG and Paige put you on blast. I really thought pigs would fly before Jen developed a brain and realized how much of an arrogant, self-servant, performative loser- punk ass bitch you are. To see you squirm for those days her ass still wouldn’t refollow was fun. The fact that EVEN Jen had to dissociate from you at your peak of performative ally ship over the summer ... let’s me know everything about you. I know you’re shook. Literally, Who do you have? All the tea stains regressed back to dragging you. I see you trying to get cute with Manic. #bishplease.

Samuel, get a new shtick. When are you going to realize that cherry-picking and playing victim off technicalities don’t work. Literally everyone hates your guts. Stop trying to threaten Ali with a video, you already did that this year and still no video. You’re pathetic Still waiting on that 3 for 3 video on James past scandals and the examples he’s grown, the video about your stalker you solved/case closed in May 2019 but Ellie “cracked “ the doxxer in December 2019 and Jeffree vs his ex.
Speaking of jeffree , how were you blindsided by Thomas Halbert when you and your friends spent the summer subtweeting him. You knew Thomas was playing both sides but really tried to feign surprise in October, like you didn’t know about the voice memos. If you didn’t why did NoNicekitty spend the summer subtweeting Thomas when they didn’t know each other? Oh, because you went running your mouth again! Why does your sun rise and land on Thomas’ ass? Literally, homeboy and your fixation on him is literally connected to every influencer you know. Gotta suck when you have no talent.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

I think the next thread name should be.

Here For The Lawsuit :rofl:

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Honestly at this point Sam should just start showing her face so people won’t have to keep coming back to those unflattering shots of her from her old videos. Even the one Ali used was still odd, Sam’s lips look weird and over lined in that one.

We are coming up on 2 years since she has been off youtube. I wish I could sit at home all day and not work, drink Starbucks, get free PR makeup, post gossip on IG (that makes no money), and stay up until 3 AM gossiping on IG live. The fact that she still uses the “it’s my job” excuse whoever she posts gossip is odd to me since she doesn’t even make videos anymore. How it it a job when you don’t make any money off of it lmao.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

On her last IG live people were asking if she ever planning on coming back to YouTube and she got super defensive/frustrated and straight up said “I don’t want to talk about it”.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

A true show of her hypocrisy is how she has been tossing shade at influencers who won’t denounce James Charles but when people bring up Manny Mua she says that he knows how she feels and she won’t tell someone who to be friends with. Ummm okay? Then maybe don’t bitch about how other people won’t drop James. She is pals with many beauty influencers who have not said a peep about James but I guess those ones get a pass for being her friend.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

She's passed according to HarleyJen

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FDtYy_CXsAcZJj2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Wow, that's horrible, so young. What happened?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just saw this a few minutes ago and was trying to get information but can’t find anything else.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Her sister on ig said that she passed away in her sleep yesterday

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I think she has been dealing with private health concerns but omg how sad
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Here for the Tea”