My take is to keep it simple: "Jessy & Gabey contey (how cute 😍)"

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess & Gabriel CONte - Part 3

Post by ivyrabbit »

just found out j&g friend's name & look they've uploaded their NYC vlog (part 1) too. I just watched it & tbh its much much better than jess's vlog who kept only about herself & her husband. In tori's video, it actually looks like they're on a trip with their friends & not by themselves & vlogging about their whole trip. Tori didnt even cut off their friend's faces instead she happily recorded them having fun & conversation which imo is always a plus. Honestly who likes jess & her selfish vlog anyways?! Here's a link if you wanna see yourself:

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

Isn't it weird that just bc we said she shouldn't use extra cringey words like a baby bc she is an adult now, she has stopped posting on her ig stories. Like why does it have to be like this? Why she gives the vibes of — either you love me for whatever i do or i'll completely stop posting on my ig stories. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? like why it cant be like "okay lemme understand them & maybe those words are little bit cringey. So i should not do that or try to do that as minimum as possible but still post on my ig stories"?! WHY IS SHE SO STUBBORN?! And idek if i should call this stubborness or her being extra sensitive. I dont even understand her now.

idk if anyone reads here anymore bc no one has said anything for 2-3 days but oh well! I felt incredibly weird about it & so im just gonna write it down here even if no one reads or says here anymore.

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

ivyrabbit wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:03 am
Isn't it weird that just bc we said she shouldn't use extra cringey words like a baby bc she is an adult now, she has stopped posting on her ig stories. Like why does it have to be like this? Why she gives the vibes of — either you love me for whatever i do or i'll completely stop posting on my ig stories. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? like why it cant be like "okay lemme understand them & maybe those words are little bit cringey. So i should not do that or try to do that as minimum as possible but still post on my ig stories"?! WHY IS SHE SO STUBBORN?! And idek if i should call this stubborness or her being extra sensitive. I dont even understand her now.

idk if anyone reads here anymore bc no one has said anything for 2-3 days but oh well! I felt incredibly weird about it & so im just gonna write it down here even if no one reads or says here anymore.
It could be because she is SO insecure and self conscious. She needs validation for EVERYTHING...either from Gabe or her fans. So sad.

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

I might be wrong about this.
I dont think they celebrated Thanksgiving with Gabe's family. Its weird that they have to celebrate christmas nd stuff with Jess's family but Gabe's family is nonexistent.
I feel sorry for his family.

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

Here tosee wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:17 pm
I dont think they celebrated Thanksgiving with Gabe's family. Its weird that they have to celebrate christmas nd stuff with Jess's family but Gabe's family is nonexistent.
I think the reason is gabe's family live in florida. Its sad to see that they didn't go to florida to celebrate it. They always seems to prioritize jess's family over everything. Honestly Gabe is not that bad of a person bc atleast he's constantly hardworking for his company & prioritizing his wife. But jess at the same time, gets jealous of him, seek validation for everything & dont even work for her company. I think the main reason of her not launching any product till now is her being jealous of gabe. Since conteam is the main company & usually people only buy products from there, jess gets jealous bc no one is buying from her company. Maybe thats why she even unfollowed conteam account on Instagram & she isnt even following gabe on h&w and letterjournal account . She's getting demotivated & hence her need for validation keeps on increasing. If we look at everything very minutely, you could see their "couple goals" is only becoming just for a show & they try to prove it through their words whereas their actions (especially jess's actions) speaks the complete opposite. You could see a little by little they're falling apart but not in a noticeable manner. Its very minute & we have to look at every little thing to be able to tell that. Honestly feeling SO sorry for gabe & gabe's family.

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

ivyrabbit wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:44 pm
Here tosee wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:17 pm
I think the reason is gabe's family live in florida. Its sad to see that they didn't go to florida to celebrate it. They always seems to prioritize jess's family over everything. Honestly Gabe is not that bad of a person bc atleast he's constantly hardworking for his company & prioritizing his wife. But jess at the same time, gets jealous of him, seek validation for everything & dont even work for her company. I think the main reason of her not launching any product till now is her being jealous of gabe. Since conteam is the main company & usually people only buy products from there, jess gets jealous bc no one is buying from her company. Maybe thats why she even unfollowed conteam account on Instagram & she isnt even following gabe on h&w and letterjournal account . She's getting demotivated & hence her need for validation keeps on increasing. If we look at everything very minutely, you could see their "couple goals" is only becoming just for a show & they try to prove it through their words whereas their actions (especially jess's actions) speaks the complete opposite. You could see a little by little they're falling apart but not in a noticeable manner. Its very minute & we have to look at every little thing to be able to tell that. Honestly feeling SO sorry for gabe & gabe's family.
They go to Florida all the time so why wouldn't they go for Thankgiving? Honestly, I never saw them working out......they got married so young so quickly and rushed into everything. Jess literally uprooted her life, dropped out of college, and moved here. Gabe literally prob would feel so guilty for even thinking about divorcing her...she has/had no plan B. Also, I think that it would be better for their marriage if they worked seperately. I mean.....they already do EVERYTHING together. Mixing business with pleasure is a bad idea IMO. I don't get how all these couples work together. Don't you need time to get away from each other? It's not healthy to work all day together and be with each other when you aren't working for pleasure. Jess is probably jealous of Gabe's business. Another reason why they work too closely together. If they worked in different fields or sectors this probably wouldn't be an issue. But, Jess prob knows how well Conteam is doing and is pissed. Like...WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY? Put on makeup, clean, cook, play with Milo, wait for Gabe, do things for Gabe. That's it?

Post by Guest »

I don't think any family takes priority over the other and I definitely don't pity Gabe or his obnoxious anti-choice, trump supporting family. Gabe and Jess are equally vapid and entitled to me. Gabe is a desperate wannabe actor with crap merch, anything but hardworking.

Professional_eater
Learner
Learner

Post by Professional_eater »

I’m pretty sure this is not behavior of a normally functioning mother... how blatantly narcissistic. I’m guessing this is where Jess gets her entitled attitude and deep-rooted insecurity issues
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ssg511
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ssg511 »

Honestly her mom makes me cringe. She seems to really be enjoying the fame of having a “famous” daughter. Gabe’s mom keeps to herself but Jess’s mom is constantly seeking validation from fans and loving the attention. It’s quite sad.

Drosefit
Learner
Learner

Post by Drosefit »

Here she is posing like a child again. Boomerang of her closing her eyes. She seriously identifies as a 13 year old girl Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

Drosefit wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:52 pm
Here she is posing like a child again. Boomerang of her closing her eyes. She seriously identifies as a 13 year old girl Image

She thinks she is so "cute"
Idk why she wants to identify as a little girl its creepy
She loves the comments that comment on how "sweet" she is ugh

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

Professional_eater wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:03 am
I’m pretty sure this is not behavior of a normally functioning mother... how blatantly narcissistic. I’m guessing this is where Jess gets her entitled attitude and deep-rooted insecurity issues
Adding onto that........imagine being 23 years old and needing validation about everything you do from your husband (who you are unhealthily obsessed with) and ur fans.OF COURSE JESS REPLIED TO THIS TWEET.

Professional_eater
Learner
Learner

Post by Professional_eater »

heyitsheidi wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 pm
Professional_eater wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:03 am
Adding onto that........imagine being 23 years old and needing validation about everything you do from your husband (who you are unhealthily obsessed with) and ur fans.OF COURSE JESS REPLIED TO THIS TWEET.

Good lord.... girl needs HELP

Milo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Milo »

Omg guys I can’t even sit through their last two videos. They are so BORING and ANNOYING. What has happened to these two? Who r they trying to appeal to? It’s so sad and pathetic. Also I can’t believe they didn’t do thanksgiving with gabes fam? I feel like Jess just thinks she’s the queen of everything. I have never witnessed such a self absorbed person as her. I can’t believe I used to think she was a nice person. Her evilness is starting to seek out. Knew she couldn’t keep the act up forever!

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

I think she's pregnant and will announce either at Christmas... or their upcoming anniversary. Probably Christmas though. An announcement photo with Milo in a "big brother" shirt. Queue the 50 videos. "Finding out I'm pregnant" "Surprising my husband and telling him I'm pregnant" "telling our friends we're pregnant" "telling our families we're pregnant videos"

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

dearactually wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:14 pm
I think she's pregnant and will announce either at Christmas... or their upcoming anniversary. Probably Christmas though. An announcement photo with Milo in a "big brother" shirt. Queue the 50 videos. "Finding out I'm pregnant" "Surprising my husband and telling him I'm pregnant" "telling our friends we're pregnant" "telling our families we're pregnant videos"
I think so too given their recent video but.....THEY ARE BOTH WAY TOO IMMATURE TO BE HAVING CHILDREN! THE BABY WILL LITERALLY DEVELOP JESS'S NARCISSISM AND INSECURITIES AS WELL AS GABE'S IMMATURITY OMG. Also, I don't see why they would want to have kids so young....why not enjoy your early 20's with just the two of you?

I mean......I guess having a baby gives you content for years.......sigh. Ready for the exploitation of more youtube children.

Post by Guest »

I think if they're having kids now it would be a "marriage distraction" because they so unhappy with eachother. They could milk so much content/money out of a baby.

nev1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nev1993 »

Hey, guys! New here. I read for a while. Have you noticed how unclear is the image in their vlogs, mostly the ones from Jess's channel. I feel like she is smoothing them too much and puts some weird filters all the time and they seem grainy. Also, every time she makes a story or includes a clip of herself talking while editing, she always uses filters. IDK why is she so insecure in herself, she is a pretty girl, I don't see any flaws, but she seems too insecure. The other thing is using too much brightness filters and making their faces extremely bright and unnatural. Feel like the quality of their videos was better before.

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

dearactually wrote:I think she's pregnant and will announce either at Christmas... or their upcoming anniversary. Probably Christmas though. An announcement photo with Milo in a "big brother" shirt. Queue the 50 videos. "Finding out I'm pregnant" "Surprising my husband and telling him I'm pregnant" "telling our friends we're pregnant" "telling our families we're pregnant videos"
Not having watched any of their videos recently, what gives you the impression Jess is pregnant?

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”