Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBeJoinedInHolyFatrimony - Part 38

Post by Riboo2 »

ThankYouNext wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:39 am
You can clearly see how the sweatshirt by her butt curves around it meaning she photoshopped her butt. Shocker, I know.

Anywho I tried to the line sweatshirt back up and it looks much more realistic.
lol guys it's not photoshopped it's just her technique to make her booty pop that she showed in her insta stories not long ago!! 😂

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

Omg 3rd time I’m trying this post....

I listed to her live podcast. Her followers really are as delusional as she is.
One called about their doctor fat shaming them. Alex mentioned her dermatologist video and commenters said they cried at that video. WTF?
Another caller about starting a business then went into how much she likes Alex’s videos and how she is so original and does what she wants, doesn’t follow trends. WTF? Alex mentions trendy shit every video and copies everyone.

beyonce_pad_thai
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beyonce_pad_thai »

fupacabra wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:09 am
Wednesday_addams wrote: How about that ignorant ass shade she threw at Yarman in that story? Talking about having a platinum ring but "I always wear gold". What a fucking asshole. Since my hubby and I are both grown adults, we sat down and I showed him what I liked. It's not his fault if she didn't show him what types of rings she likes.

As much as I don't care for him, that was fucked up. People who act bitchy about their ring when they never dropped hints or spoke up are dickheads, IMO. He isn't a mind reader. My hubby would've had to guess because I never wear jewelry, and my jewelry box of family heirloom rings are mixed metal colors. She has so much shit around her house that he probably had no idea what she liked (IF he truly did buy the ring himself).

If she can't communicate what she wants, I have bad news for her regararding their marriage. Not like it's gonna work out anyhow, though.
The platinum thing almost feels like a humble flex. But I call bs. It’s probably white gold or silver. No jeweler would set that stone in platinum. She’s so fake.

I noticed that bit about the ring being platinum, too. I'm no expert on this stuff, but isn't platinum like... Really nice? Platinum band w/ CZ stone would be hilarious. Any of the jewelry experts have thoughts?

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

cherrycream wrote:How in the hell is Yar Yar Binks not sick AF of the only 2 stupid dishes that she makes????? Holy shit, she just rotates between risotto and chili. All you do is sit around at home 24/7. Learn to fucking cook, cxxt!!!!
I wouldn’t even have a problem with her making the same fucking thing for dinner every day if she was honest about ANYTHING, but it bugs me because she constantly mentions now how she LOOOVEEEEES to cook!

You clearly don’t, or you’d use this time (or the extra time you always have because you don’t do anything) to experiment with new recipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

that receding hairline is, as alex would say, poppin

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

Glamber19 wrote:I just listened to a few minutes of Yawnmayn’s podcast via his YouTube channel. He’s got no personality. His voice is so dry, flat, and monotone. He’s not funny or engaging. Who told him he needed a platform? What he needs is a personality and to return to obscurity.
I think someone told him he has a great face for radio and missed the joke.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

disigney wrote:Image

that receding hairline is, as alex would say, poppin

The only thing poppin on this bitch is those sad, droopy nipples that are pointed at the floor. Do none of her bras fit anymore?

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Return to “Learningtobefearless”