Learningmyengagementringcost$2onWish - Part 37

Alexandra Rodriguez

Re: Learningmyengagementringcost$2onWish - Part 37

Post by Guest »

We all knew she would find an excuse to cancel the fearless series—shes gunning for wedding content now to try to rake in some quick cash. She will not go out of her comfort zone, for fucks sake all she seems to watch is the fucking Office like dude, broaden your fucking horizons no wonder you only know one word to describe shit you enjoy. I’m still 100% sure they talked about his added benefits of having a dependent and he’s for sure marrying her for the additional pay—it’s not much, especially since he is a reservist so it’s not like it’s a full time paycheck but he’s for sure marrying her for the additional benefits and this bitch is about to get her shit rocked when she finds out TriCare ain’t all that great 😂 I really am looking forward to the deployment video and his homecoming when she finds out he’s been banging desert queens 🤘🏻 She will for sure be the MilSo who shares “hardest job! We serve too!”...I hate mentioning my husbands job IRL to people because I don’t want anything lumping me in with those douchebags.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Learningmyengagementringcost$2onWish - Part 37

Post by TheLastCorndog »

Urgh!

I’d love to meet this bitch face to face and have it out with her.

She’s just...a waste of oxygen. What is she doing with her life?!

I mean, you don’t have to be out there saving orphans and rescuing puppies but, she isn’t even a very good friend. She’s a lousy family member that no one seems to enjoy the company of. She’s a stage five clinger when it comes to guys. She brings no good to anyone or anything. Well, I’m sure she helps boost the economy with all of her ridiculous purchases. But even then when she does try ons she sweats in all the clothes, rubs her makeup all over them then sends them back for a refund.

She’s a very tragic tale of social media gone wrong.

There we go! That’s her cause! She’s the cautionary tale, an example to others of what not to be like. See? Being a fuck up can save lives.

CookieCutterQueen
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by CookieCutterQueen »

That friend you had in high school whose divorced 42 yr old mom was always wasted when you went to their house and is dating that creepy guy with a soul patch, Ed Hardy from head to toe and the laugh of someone who has been smoking since he was 12.

This is that mom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CookieCutterQueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

And just classic Alex not knowing shit about youthful makeup application..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

KittyBeeCool wrote:i wonder what his male friends think about Alex.

Like she is horrendous to look at. Not because of her size but just her bad attitude and fake persona just shines thru so much you can't help but not want to be around her.
He strikes me as the kind of guy that doesn’t have friends, just work colleagues and other reservist pals.

learningtogrowup
Informer
Informer

Post by learningtogrowup »

Guuuyyyyys, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Like, they have the same glasses prescription! I mean, when you know, you KNOW.... y’know?

:rofl:

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:31 pm
i wonder what his male friends think about Alex.

Like she is horrendous to look at. Not because of her size but just her bad attitude and fake persona just shines thru so much you can't help but not want to be around her.
her size is horrendous to look at. nobody is supposed to have bags of fat that make you look like a melting pudding.

Post by Guest »

TheLastCorndog wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:49 pm
KittyBeeCool wrote:i wonder what his male friends think about Alex.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that doesn’t have friends, just work colleagues and other reservist pals.

This is kinda why I’m guessing they aren’t having groomsmen and bridesmaids. I can’t see Alex willingly giving up having people kiss her ass all day and wait on her without a legit reason...he has siblings but maybe they are not close? That or Alex doesn’t want to be compared to her bridesmaids on that day—can’t have anyone showing her up and looking better than her

archie is a menace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by archie is a menace »

Not sure if people mentioned this already but her Instagram says "youtuber & #PlusSize bride" you're not a bride, you just got engaged so don't jinx yourself. I agree with people saying she's so fixated on one thing and she loves the idea of being a bride and getting all the attention but once the day is over, reality will hit hard.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

groovybby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by groovybby »

yikes i haven’t watched her in ages and just watched the wedding dress one. firstly what the fuck is she going to do with all those dresses if she never intended for any of them to be her wedding dress? and then she goes on talking about how she doesn’t want to go strapless bc she wants the support, but like wasn’t she jumping around in her ‘fav’ and ‘super supportive’ strapless bra a few months ago for some sponsorship?

then there’s the lisp!!!!!! gosh it’s gotten so much worse than i remember it to be - sounds like she’s storing corndogs in her cheeks for the winter. lastly, her personality is sO annoYiNg! you are not funny or quirky!

comments on her video lololol (top is mine)

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

^Giving me Gremlins vibes with the makeup there, Big Al.

Post by Guest »

emmarie wrote:still catching up on the thread, but re: the dry ass proposal.........many of the people in my family got engaged in very simple ways, but as simple as the proposal was, it was still romantic. that's the whole issue with yarman's though, there is no romance. he didn't need to go all out with some grand gesture. hell, they could have even still just gone on a walk together and he could have popped he question. but the fact that there's no romance there whatsoever makes it seem so dull and boring. if i were to ever get engaged, i wouldn't care when or how it happened, i would just be so, so happy in the moment with my loved one. he very well could have just taken her on a walk along the water or wherever they were, and popped the question and still have it be romantic and special. because it's them. and they're supposedly in love. but it seemed like none of those things.
And, not everything HAS to be public. Didn't she keep the video of her and Alan private? She knows we're onto her and her bullshit relationship with no emotion, so she feels like she has to prove it and make every little thing public. Vibes don't lie, Alex!

CookieCutterQueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Love that she posted this onto her story. You know that it only pertains to her poor self and all of her mean haters. She’s so stupid. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone. She’s one of the most disingenuous losers I’ve watched on YouTube.. well I don’t know. A lot of YouTubers are fake as fuck. But the contrast of who she used to be and who she is now showcases that very well. And you know it all stems from immense insecurity which she has such a hard time owning up to for some odd reason.

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

She posted on her Instagram celebrating her two week engagement anniversary y'all, I'm out ✌🏻😩 It's going to be like this very couple of weeks till the wedding ain't it? I'd say I'm glad they got engaged on a leap day so there won't be an actual anniversary but there probably won't be anyway, lol.

And what's up with her hair? It looks like hay. She needs to chill with the bleach... and maybe lose weight, get her ovaries producing estrogen again: grow back that hairline. Sorry I can't attach screenshots.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

Just for I dunno, intelligence’s sake, anniversary is a yearly thing.

She’s an idiot.

They didn’t even meet a year ago let alone get engaged a year ago.

Mind you, this is a girl who thinks it’s been years since her last binge eat that was 3 hours ago.

Get some fucking help girl!

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

Myusernameistoolong wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:48 pm
disigney wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:40 pm
PrettyPettyPrincess wrote:
nananacomeon wrote:Image

“Bc of stress bc of my job” - her job is doing the bare minimum, making (sloppy and unimaginative) YouTube videos and taking pictures (which she then edits the shit out of). Sooo stressful...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her period was gone because the weight gain

1000% it’s the weight. Not “stress” from her “job”

It’s neither since she hasn’t missed a period and she’s just trying to gain her typical narcissist sympathy

Watch “Learning To Forget Your Period Last Month” on Vimeo:
Good catch!

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Myusernameistoolong wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:48 pm
disigney wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:40 pm
PrettyPettyPrincess wrote:
nananacomeon wrote:
“Bc of stress bc of my job” - her job is doing the bare minimum, making (sloppy and unimaginative) YouTube videos and taking pictures (which she then edits the shit out of). Sooo stressful...

Her period was gone because the weight gain

1000% it’s the weight. Not “stress” from her “job”

It’s neither since she hasn’t missed a period and she’s just trying to gain her typical narcissist sympathy

Watch “Learning To Forget Your Period Last Month” on Vimeo:
or she was previously lying about having a period to keep up appearances. it's very likely her hormones are so out of wack that she's not getting a regular period. Hopefully she's talking to her gyno about it...
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Sassy0322
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sassy0322 »

Yo. This girl.

Warning that a huge rant is coming.

While, yes, it is smarter to put this “series” on “hold” during this time...she announced it when corona was being covered by the media. She knew about it. She knew the risks that would come with announcing this “production” during a deadly virus spreading. I’m not going to give her credit for being smart enough to pull this stunt out of her ass on purpose. What I am going to do is say this stupid heffa has zero forethought.

I’m in the states, but I am in WA. Our schools are shut down and my town is one step away from going into societal quarantine. Our pastor just died from this virus. My son was premature and has a horrendous immune system, and my husband has a weakened immune system from all his medications trashing it (military related injuries and tumors). We can’t even buy toilet paper or soap in our town. We have been prepping for this due to our circumstances when this was FIRST announced. My husband can’t go to work, my work has been shut down. No church, no grocery shopping, no face to face interactions. Every cough and sneeze is analyzed in my house. We are constantly scrubbing ourselves and our house to try to stay as healthy as possible.

Her lack of planning or thought for others grated me. She’s a selfish child—and I say that as someone who is a year younger than her. She has shit hygiene and gives zero fucks about anything outside of “HoMe DeCoR” and her multiple Diet Coke runs. She doesn’t care about her subscribers, her “fiancé”, or anyone else. She cares that she can use this to get out of work. She was never going to follow through. This is just the perfect reason to never ever go outside her comfort zone.

Ima pray for you, Alex.

Pray a house falls on you, Witch.

/r

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Train wreck Alex keeps getting her life more and more messy and I'm here popping popcorn enjoying the ride. What a mess.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

Wait she's not having bridesmaids? Lmao we all know why that is, Alex don't want anyone being compared to her that day..she gonna be lookin like shamu in drag..then again Alex has made sure her friends are all strange too so it probably wouldn't matter lol

Return to “Learningtobefearless”