LearningtobeFatBastard - Part 31

Alexandra Rodriguez
MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: LearningtobeFatBastard - Part 31

Post by MissDelusional »

Loey looks like a baked potato in a bathrobe. Why do these girls have the funds to wear well fitting, flattering clothing and instead choose the most ridiculous get ups?!
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

yahofo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by yahofo »

MissDelusional wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:22 am
Loey looks like a baked potato in a bathrobe. Why do these girls have the funds to wear well fitting, flattering clothing and instead choose the most ridiculous get ups?!
Because they think if they can squeeze their ass into a piece of clothing it automatically fits. I’m 220lbs and I know if I wear a crop top I’ll look like a busted can of biscuits. I don’t understand why they don’t get the concept of just because you can squeeze your ass into a piece of clothing doesn’t mean it’s actually your size or you should wear it. 🙄

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

oh my god, loey...she used to be soooo pretty. damn. they are both lindsay lohan levels of tragic.

Post by Guest »

Learningtowearspanxunderjammies

Learningtoputranchoneverything

Learningtobuybooksfordecoronly

Learningtosavetheenvironmentwithplasticlemons

Learningtobefearfulandinsecure

Learningtomakeblockfingerstrong

Learningtodeletecritiques

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

learningthatyouwillalwaysbeawasteofspace

furmama18
Learner
Learner

Post by furmama18 »

deathfaceginny wrote:It is honestly so dangerous for them to be spreading misinformation about being obese or morbidly obese. Pixie has been open several times about having type 1 diabetes since childhood. It's really uncommon for someone who has type 1 diabetes to fluctuate in weight so much. It is actually shocking how much she goes out to eat considering that.

My dad was born with type 1 diabetes, and although he doesn't need to anymore, he has worked with nutritionists in the past and he is very strict about counting carbs and staying in a healthy carb range each meal (30b - 45g tops) and is hyper aware of carb calculations for each meal/food bc carbs=sugar=being informed about where your insulin levels are. Its almost impossible to carb count at restaurants bc you have no point of reference for how much butter/fat/sugar are in recipes down to little things most people don't consider like salad dressings. Pixie hasn't gained as much weight as LearningToSmashMyOrgansWithSpanx but she has gained a considerable amount of weight in the past few years which means she must have very high blood sugar constantly. Pixie more than anyone should be aware of what the warning symptoms are for insulin resistance. For her daughter to be PHOTOSHOPPING HER KNUCKLES LIGHTER bc she's getting called out on it should be enough to drag her to the doctor. This from a girl who claims to have moisturizers and hand lotion in her purse, car, and multiple bathrooms - thats not dry skin, you are morbidly obese with insulin resistance. She can be invasive about her daughter role playing in the bedroom but not mention her humpback? Bullshit. Toxic bullshit. I feel so bad for anyone who looks to these morons for advice.
Sorry I'm trying to catch up but
LearningToSmashMyOrgansWithSpanx

ImageImageImageImage I'm dead

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:26 pm

New pic of Loey just to compare the fupas. Loey always had a flatter tummy then Alex. How tf is Alex gonna be like she has a flat tummy now and look at Loey!

Learningtobefearless is sick again Image and also breaking out with zits

Here's the thing about today's society..

Loey looks like hell here...that dress is embarassingly bad & makes her look terrible cause when you got a big massive fupa you need to make sure it's NOT showing as much as possible..

Now online..all her followers are LYING TO HER..telling her she looks amazing & beautiful & they love the dress..is all a BIG FAT LIE..cause no one with 2 good eyes actually thinks that, & THAT is the danger of social media today, you tell someone the cold hard truth you get attacked & bullied...so these poor sad souls go on thinking they actually look good...& it's the opposite..

Brianasims28
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Brianasims28 »

Does anyone know anything about the army?? Isn’t Yarmayn in the Army Reserves. If America goes to war is he on standby???

Post by Guest »

Jesus H Christ.. Listening to the last podcast. Pixie is literally comparing tribal paint to makeup. She said that people do things to make them feel pretty. I can't fucking handle her. I bet their homes are full of Forever fucking 21 dream catchers

Post by Guest »

Learningtonotappropriateculture

Post by Guest »

Brianasims28 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:53 am
Does anyone know anything about the army?? Isn’t Yarmayn in the Army Reserves. If America goes to war is he on standby???
Lol yes but good god don’t make shit political here.

Post by Guest »

New pic of Loey just to compare the fupas. Loey always had a flatter tummy then Alex. How tf is Alex gonna be like she has a flat tummy now and look at Loey!

DAMN! That wig looks cheap as fuck—she honestly looks like she is cosplaying the stereotype of a hooker. Also, was there some kind of falling out between her and Alex? Why does Alex avoid Loey?

giselakjersti
Informer
Informer

Post by giselakjersti »

Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:38 am
There was some recent drama between Alex and Loey mostly with Loey's fans calling out Alex.
Alex recently had an ad promoting Uber shortly after Loey posted about her traumatic experience with an Uber Driver.

Some fans thought it wasn't well thought out to post after her "bff" posted her bad experience. Loey replied on the #ad that she was not made at Alex. But I don't think I saw Alex reply to any of the questions she was receiving.

They honestly both only care about the $$$$$.
I watched Loey's YT video detailing about what happened and it was so drawn out and she took forever after repeating the same things to say what actually happened. Honestly, I think Loey was probably barely dressed and the driver assumed she was a lady of the night. IF she was that scared she could of just gotten out of the car but no. They hype stuff up so much it's hard to tell when they are being serious or just trying to gain attention.
There was beef for years, tho. I think the last time they were together was that Costa Rica trip that Loey invited Alex on. I think right around then is when Loey started getting sloppy with that Alex Denmon (so?) drama and Alex started going downhill with her own sponsorships. I think Loey probably got a big head and Alex got jealous. They both seem really petty. They only recently started seeming amicable. For a while, they weren't following each other on social media. Idk when that happened again but it was really only over the last several months they started interacting again. Loey seems to reach out to Alex, I think she invited her to NYC with her around the Fenty show maybe? But Alex NEVER responds to her. Tbh good on Loey because it really shows what an asshole Alex is.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

i think shit really hit the fan when loeys dad died. loey talked about "a friend who was not there for her" and everybody seemed to think she meant alex.
alex was going through one of her bazillion break ups with alan during that time and she probably thought, loey should be there for her...
honestly, both loey and alex are full of shit. loey has a new "bff" every two weeks, discards people and pretends they never existed. she did that with her own husband ffs. alex has gone through quite a bit of "friends", but at least she seems to stay loyal to her core group of fatties.
i'm sure that alex is super jealous of loeys "success" and knows that compared to her she would look even more pathetic, because loey is a steaming trainwreck and just as fat as alex, but she is still in l.a. living the life alex dreamed about.

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

Does Alex have one of those hot thin friend?s...lmao doubt it but just asking..

Can you imagine Alex having a gorgeous thin friend, she'd need to be medicated every time she was around her..

gelly_beam
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gelly_beam »

Learningtobetruthful wrote:

Here's the thing about today's society..

Loey looks like hell here...that dress is embarassingly bad & makes her look terrible cause when you got a big massive fupa you need to make sure it's NOT showing as much as possible..

Now online..all her followers are LYING TO HER..telling her she looks amazing & beautiful & they love the dress..is all a BIG FAT LIE..cause no one with 2 good eyes actually thinks that, & THAT is the danger of social media today, you tell someone the cold hard truth you get attacked & bullied...so these poor sad souls go on thinking they actually look good...& it's the opposite..

Yeah. I’ve noticed this a lot on social media. Every influencer has their following that hypes them up. I feel like if u really like someone tho, you’d be honest with them instead of telling them what u think they wanna hear and letting them look like an idiot. It’s kind of sad tbh. Personally, I find it frustrating bc if I leave my honest truth, I’m an asshole but shouldn’t the liars be the assholes? They’re certainly the fakes, that’s for sure. Also. I’ve never followed Loey on her socials so this is surprising to me but damn. I always thought she was a bit smaller. We’ll hopefully this mean her target line will fit me Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snarkween
Learner
Learner

Post by snarkween »

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:17 am

Can you imagine Alex having a gorgeous thin friend, she'd need to be medicated every time she was around her..
Lily

Post by Guest »

snarkween wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:51 am
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:17 am

Lily
Everyone has their own personal aesthetic but lily is pretty basic. She is not going to outshine anyone

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Return to “Learningtobefearless”